Lybrate.com has top trusted ENT Specialists from across India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Aurangabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shaikh Kaleem
Treatment of Cold Cough
Treatment of Throat Ache
Treatment of Ear Pain
Treatment of Sneezing
Treatment of Sinusitis
Treatment of Mouth Sores
Treatment of Flu
Treatment of Allergic Rhinitis
Coughing Treatment & Management
Treatment of Hearing Loss
Treatment of Sore Throat
Treatment of Blocked Nose
Treatment of Snoring
Treatment of Stammering
Treatment of Nose Bleed
Treatment of Tinnitus
Treatment of Vertigo
Ear Wax Removal Procedures
Treatment of Nose Infection
Treatment of Neck swelling
Submit a review for Dr. Shaikh KaleemYour feedback matters!
Please help me with better answers I am having dizziness and vertigo and also head spinning from past 6 months so can you please tell me.
When I sleep at night after i put my head on my pillow, my nose starts running like a tap. When I sit up sit up, the flow stops. This goes on till early morning and stops after I take a Sinus77. I have been to several general doctors and ENT specialists, but the problem still persists. I have even tried steam inhalation. Nothing has helped. Can you please suggest some remedy. Thank You.
I have severe pain in my lower throat when I press it I don't feel any muscular pain in my neck also my upper throat is completely painless irrespective of how hard I press it also when I swallow food or water I have no discomfort or pain only if I press my lower throat with my finger it pains what is wrong with my lower throat thank you.
Hey, I've been thinking of considering rhinoplasty for a few years now, I'm soon going to be 17 (Male) and my nose is very large. Enough to spoil my looks and is the most noticeable part of my face. I am writing here so I could understand if my nose can positively be rectified through plastic surgery and what would be the estimate cost for it. It would be great if you could give me an estimate cost of the surgery before any appointments so I can discuss it my parents to move forward. Hopefully I could get a few answers from experienced surgeons so it could give me an idea. Thanks a lot!
Hi, I am 22 years old and having pharyngitis and consulted to 3 ENT specialist already , doctor prescribed me antibiotics 1st= zady500 (5 days) 2nd=augmentin 625 (7 days) 3rd=cepodem325 (days) And this problem is from last 1.5 years. Now I don't understand that taking antibiotic for long time is good or bad. And symptom is that I have itching some time on pharynx.
Are you feeling lightheaded, unbalanced or woozy lately? Are you having strange sensations in the ears and eyes? These indicate that you are suffering from dizziness, a condition affecting the body’s sensory organs. It can cause fainting at times as well. It is not a disease, but a symptom of several disorders. Dizziness is caused by inner ear disturbances, effects of medication, motion sickness and underlying health conditions, such as poor blood circulation, infections or injuries.
Test and diagnosis
If you feel dizzy for a prolonged period of time or if the dizziness occurs and reoccurs, a special treatment is required. This is because dizziness may make you prone to several risks in everyday life. Several tests are carried out to find out the cause of the dizziness. If a stroke is suspected, an MRI scan or CT scan is carried out. A physical examination is undertaken in which the way you walk and balance are observed and the nerves of the central nervous system are checked. Hearing and balance tests may also be required, which are as follows:
- Eye movement testing in which the path of the eyes is observed while tracking an object in motion. An eye motion test may be given where cold and warm water is placed in the ear canal.
- Head movement tests are carried out when benign paroxysmal positional vertigo is suspected.
Treatment of dizziness includes medicines, therapies and balance exercises.
- Various types of medicines are used initially to control the acute phase of imbalance. Drugs are even continued for some patients for a bit longer duration depending on clinical findings..
- Head position maneuvers: A technique known as canalith repositioning helps in resolving dizziness quickly. It can be performed by a doctor, therapist or audiologist. The position of the head is maneuvered in the process.
- Balance therapy: Several exercises help in making the body’s balance system lesser sensitive to motion. This technique, known as vestibular rehabilitation, is used for people suffering from dizziness due to inner ear conditions.
- Psychotherapy: This therapy may be used for patients who experience dizziness because of anxiety disorders.
- Use of antibiotics: An antibiotic by the name of gentamicin may be injected in the inner ear for disabling the balance function. The unaffected ear performs that function.
- Other procedures: A procedure known as labyrinthectomy may be used for disabling the vestibular labyrinth in the affected ear.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!