Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Santosh Agrawal
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Dark Circle
Treatment of Eye Pain
Treatment of Conjunctivitis
Treatment of Weak Eyes
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Eye Itching
Treatment of Eye Infection
Treatment of Tearing Eyes
Treatment of Eye Burning
Treatment of Myopia
Treatment of Eye Allergy
Treatment of Poor Eye Sight
Management of Blindness
Treatment of Dry Eyes
Treatment of Cataract
Treatment of Squint
Treatment of Watery Eyes
Submit a review for Dr. Santosh AgrawalYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from night blindness please tell me what to do and what should it's remedies. Please give me guidelines about precautions and food.
Here are some ways to care for your eyes
Namaskar i am Dr. S Bharti, founder and senior consultant in Bharti eye Foundation and Hospital. We have two centers one in east Patel Nagar and the other in greater kailash one and we provide very high quality eye care services and that is why both our centers are NABH accredited. Here I want to share some facts about the eye care basically for general public.
The first fact which I want to emphasize is the examination of the eye for a child should be done at the age of three years before the child enters the school so this is very important because some some of the times or most of the times the child is not able to tell you as to whether is or she is not seeing so well and only when the eye is examined at the age of three years. The parents come to know that the child has weak eyes the possibility of a child having a week eye is more in children whose parents are also having week eyes but in any case it is important to have the eye checkup for a child at the age of three years before going to the school.
The second fact which I want to emphasize is that today majority of people require computer in their routine work and there is an entity called computer vision syndrome. This computer vision syndrome is because when you are working on a computer your eye tends to blink less than normal and they can tend to get dry so it is very important to follow a room where you blink your eye. Every 20 seconds whenever you remember you get out of the area where you are working on the computer after every 20 minutes take your eyes off the computer after 20 minutes and also most of the times you will require to put some lubricant eye drop and working on the computer for a long time.
the third important thing is the cataract is not a disease it is a phenomena which happens with age. everybody will develop cataract if they live long enough sometimes the cataract start at the age of 50. For others the cataract may not start even at the age of 75 so you it is not that certain age you will definitely have cataract but there are changes which will happen to your lens and it will get opaque and that is what is called cataract and there is no medical treatment for cataract. It has to be removed and another lens has to be implanted in the eye for the treatment of cataract.
Thank you very much you can get in touch with me on lybrate.com. thank you.
Hi doctor, I've got laser eye surgery done this year in April .using lubricant drops when I get pain or feel dryness. Its like if I don't use eye drops for a while I get vision blur n intolerance towards light. For how long should I be using these drops and I get irritation towards eyeliner kajol n mascara I Use them occasionally but get trouble for a day after that, is it like I can't use them or how long I've to wait to use them, help me out thank you.
Can we decrease our number of eyesight glass. I just started wearing 1.25 number eye glass. My age is 41. Use laptop 6-7 hours, specially in night and dark.
Hi, I am aged 25 years (F). I am having eye inflammation for the last 15 days. Along with other test doctor prescribed for the mentioned tests. Can you please tell me how to get the FT3, FT4 & TSH blood test and from where. What will be the cost of the test.
I feel sleepy and exhausted whole day. My eyes burn the whole day. Whenever I don't get up early. Please advice
I am affected by eye infection it happens many times in a month and once it happens then it take 2-3 day to normal and it is very painful for me.
My left eye is aching frm inside nd I am nt able to study. Smetyms it waters lso. Wen I consulted a doctor they just delayed my treatment. They checked my eye and said that my retina and nerves are good nd fine but my sight is sinking. Plss help me doc. I am having my xams ahead.
In today’s world, most of the work that you do is on your computer. With an increasingly digitized world, computers can’t be replaced. Though they have made your work easier, they do come with certain disadvantages as well. The rays emitted by a computer screen can be harmful to your eyes if exposed for an extended duration.
It is important that you take certain precautionary measures to protect your eyes:
1. Wash your eyes: Wash your eyes on a regular basis; it facilitates cooling and relaxation of the eyes. Make it a routine to wash your eyes at least 5 to 6 times in a day.
2. Get computer glasses: Use computer glasses to protect your eyes as they help to minimize the effect of the radiation from the screen. If you work for long hours in front of the computer, then you should consider getting a pair of computer glasses.
3. The position of your screen: The screen should ideally be positioned at an arm’s length and the viewing angle of the monitor should be around 35 degrees. Make sure you position your chair accordingly keeping these tips in mind.
4. Eye exercise: You should exercise your eyes to reduce the strain and relax your eyes. Follow the 20-20 rule wherein after working on your computer for 20 minutes, you redirect your gaze to an object that is around 20 feet away. This helps your eye muscles to relax and thus, improves your eye health.
5. Don’t work at a stretch: Take breaks in between your work sessions to reduce fatigue in your eyes. Constantly staring at a screen for an extended amount of time can cause problems in your eye. Take 2 minute breaks for every 30 minutes you spend working on your computer. This helps to reduce the strain on your eyes also helps to release tension in the muscles of the neck and back.
6. Blink more than usual: Blinking moistens your eyes and causes tear production which does not allow the eye to suffer from dryness. It also prevents eye irritation and helps in clearing out dirt from the eyes. If you wish to discuss about any specific eye problem, you can consult a specilized opthamologist and ask a free question.