Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Aurangabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sandip Joshi
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sandip JoshiYour feedback matters!
The Treatment By The Doctor Was So Helpful . He Is Very Kind.
Hi .my hairs on head are breaking very fastly. Hairs are coming from front -left and right sides i.e pattern baldness. Kindly suggest.
Remedy for itching in virginal area and cuts on the side. This is a recurring problem. I take care of my hygiene. Please advise.
I am having acne issues. I consulted a doctor for the reaction I had due to excessive use of benzoyl peroxide. The reaction is gone but still stuck with acne should I use benzoyl again to remove it or some other medication will be preferable?
I am suffering with low facial hair growth. Also I have severe acne on my face and neck. Can both of these be related to each other? If yes, would growth of facial hairs increase when my acne would be cured completely?
I am 22 years old and female. I want to try b& t hair growth oil and b& t arnica shampoo .is it useful or it has any side effects?
I have hair fall problem and I am using onion juice from last six month. But still I can see some hair strands while I am rubbing my head with finger. Is it because of hairfall continues or because of onion juice will tends to remove the old hair because of its sulfur content?
How get rid of dandruff permanently. How to keep hair strong and healthy. Which vitamins are good to make strong hair.
Oily skin is a result of overactive sebaceous glands that produce excessive oil, thus giving the skin its characteristic greasy look. Oily skin is usually caused by a number of factors, such as stress, food, genetics and hormonal changes in the body. Blackheads, whiteheads and acne are some complications that can result from oily skin.
It is important to take care of oily skin to prevent breakouts. Mentioned below are 8 tips to assist you in your skincare regimen:
- Use warm water to clean your skin: Cleaning your face with warm water opens up the pores and clears the dirt from; thus removing the layer of oil from the face more effectively than cold water.
- Face masks: You may use face mask, such as sandalwood or fuller earth to get rid of the excessive oil on the skin. In addition to removing oil, it also cleans and removes impurities from the skin.
- Limit scrubbing: You should restrict exfoliating your face 2 to 3 times a week as too much exfoliation may result in excessive oil production. Over scrubbing may cause the skin to lose its natural oils and turn dry.
- Use a toner: You may apply toner on the skin regularly for its astringent properties, that help in cooling and soothing the skin. It also reduces pore size, which thus decreases oil production.
- Diet: Diet plays an important role in the health of your skin, so consuming too many oily and fried foods can increase the chances of getting acne and pimples on your skin. Eat more vegetables and fruits to keep your skin healthy.
- Stay hydrated: Drinking water regularly helps in replenishing the lost fluids from your body and it also improves overall body health.
- Use medicated pads: To freshen up your face, use wet tissues or medicated pads to soak up the oil, which shall help in freshening up your face.
- Choose makeup wisely: It is not recommended to use heavy makeup if you have an oily skin. Instead use water based makeup that is light and oily skin friendly.