Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Aurangabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SadhanaYour feedback matters!
My six month old baby passes greenish watery stool 2 to 3 times a day but some times he passes normal stool. It is happening for the last 15 days. What should I do now? Please help.
My daughter is 2 nd half month. She feed properly. Bt she can not slip properly. Some time she slip .bt some time not slip properly. What the reason? Wht some time not slip properly. What the reason? What care? Any sedative medication she can not slip properly. Some time she slip .bt some time not slip properly. What the reason? Wht care? Any sedative medition give her?
My son is suffering from loose motion for three weeks. Earlier also he used to have this problem. He is 13 years old and eats only homemade food. Yet he frequently affected by loose motion. Pl help.
My concern is with 2.6 years old daughter who is having constipation problem. We have visited to several doctors and most of them recommended for Piclin. The problem is whenever we give piclin at night after dinner, there is no issue with her stool however, if we do not give the syrup, she will not. I need your suggestion on this. Is it good to give Piclin?
My son is 5 yrs old.He is having adenoid problem and also taunsil. Doctor asked me to give AZIBACT LR (200mg) 5 ml once a week.She also gave L Months Kid tablet daily.Metaspray has been given for nose block.Can I continue this.Will there be any side effects because of these medicines.I took Homeo treatment for 1 yr.But no improvement. Ur suggestion pls.
My baby had injection in second month on hip. But I heard dis injection is given only on thighs. Also he had fever for 3 days. Is my doctor right?
I have a 3 years old daughter. Now a days she is filling a problem. When ever she done the toilet. She fill so much itching and burn on the sensitive area. So what can I do for her?
My daughter has thin hair, with moderately heavy volume in middle part of head. Hair are short and are at neck levels. Growth of hair is quite slow. We have tried quite a few homely methods and she is already having protein rich diet. But growth doesn't seem to be increasing. My hair are also thin if hereditary factors could be an issue. Can you please suggest some way to increase her hair growth and volume?
My son is 5 months and 15 days old .His weight is 5 kgs and 516 grams. He is not taking adequate breast feeding. What will I do to increase his feeding? Has he got Adequate weight now? What type of food will I give him? Please tell me elaborately. What should I do Sir? Please tell me.
My 1 year daughter has small two ball like things back side of her head. I think she is not feeling any problem about this. But sometimes she itching them. What to do? please give advice.
The most advanced and effective communication device in this century is mobile phone. Mobile phone is not only being used by the corporate or highly qualified professional. People from all type of social group have mobile phone in their hands now. Usage of the mobile phone is not increased only with all social groups but also with people of all age groups. Children are the more noticeable group as they are using cell phones of all types. A recent research study shows that children are really capable of using any advanced type of mobile phones even without any proper guidance. Though mobile phones are the effective mode of communication, it is a well known fact that it also has adverse side effects if being over used. The mobile phones emit shockwave radioactive radiations that affect the body in various manners.
Adverse effects of mobile phone usage:
Today's children are growing up in a radio-frequency environment that never existed in human history before. The radiation emitted by mobile phones and mobile phone masts can have adverse effects on children. Some include:
- Affects your Immunity Status: cell phones after a full day usage contains many germs on their display which are highly numbered than your toilet seats. These germs are easily transferred to your body as you touch frequently or use close to your face for talking. This increases the risk of exposure to the germs and reduces your immune strength as immune status are not fully developed for children.
- Increase Risk of Chronic Pains: prolonged use of mobile phones for playing games or texting requires continuous movement for your hands which may develop chronic pain in joints of your shoulders and hands.
- Vision Problem: children when concentrate much on playing games in mobile phone they even fail to blink frequently with the increased interest and attraction towards the game. This causes the dryness of the conjunctiva and also increases the ocular tension.
- Affects your emotions negatively and increases the stress level
Mobile Phone Safety For Kids:
As a parent, you must take preventive measures to minimize your child's exposure to the harmful effects of mobile phones. These include:
- Do not give cell phone if your child is under 16 years. A child's brain is too sensitive to withstand the effects of mobile radiation.
- Do not let your child hold a mobile phone directly up to his head. Use an air-tube headset instead.
- Do not let your child make calls in buses, trains, cars, and elevators. The mobile phone works harder to get the signal out through the metal, which increases the power level.
- Do not let your child use cell phone when the signal is weak. It will increase the power to the maximum, as the phone attempts to connect to a new relay antenna.
- Limit the use of cell phone around children.
- Make sure that there is no mobile phone mast or network tower near your home or your kid's school.
- Do not let children take mobile phones to school.
- Do not leave mobile phones in your children's bedroom at night.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Fever is returning in every 4 hrs for my 17 months old baby . We have been giving him ibugesic plus . Kindly advise asap.
Hello all Just wanted to know I have a friend 28 years who has 2 babies 4 years & 2 months old both are born by cesarian. Can you please let me know she is planning to have a child again till how many months she needs to wait (last baby boy she had in feb )?also please let us know how many babies she can have without any complications or any worries or any discharge if it happens .(normal or cesarian) as she is planning to have 4 childrens. Thank you in advance.
My son is 3 years old. All of sudden, while taking his dinner, he started severing and temp was 104. We gave him Meftal P and Augmentin. He was in fever for the whole night and the next day we took him the Paediatrician. He gave a 5 day course of -Ibugesic Plus, Nutrolin-B, Ziprax-100, After talking medicine, he got started with colic pain and toilet. We consulted doctor and was prescribed metrogyl and zinconia. Though there is some relax, but there is frequent toilet with mucus and blood. For last two days. Please suggest.
My baby is 1 and half month old. I think he has gas problem because he make sound of poti but not do it. I want to know if any chances do I my feed so that he will be fine.
Women's day special
A must follow rule for moms of young toddler - please don't eat leftovers
One rule that all you moms absolutely must follow is to never finish up the food your child has left. Eating the food left over on your child’s plate is a very common phenomenon and this leads to the mom eating double and gaining unnecessary weight.
That food is designed for your kid and is rich in calories, fats which are required for their growth.
Eating even smaller amounts of foods over a period of time can result in substancial weight gain, let it go in the dustbin and please do not treat your stomach like one.
I am breastfeeding my 2 and a half month baby. He was born preterm, at 32 weeks. Does it cure him, if I eat ajwain when he gets cough & cold, and does he get cured if I eat heeng if he would be having gas problem or stomach ache. Is it ok for me/my health, if I eat ajwain and heeng daily.
Breastfeeding mothers need to be conscious and aware of their diets. How the mother eats is how the child gets its nutrition. While they do not need any major changes from what they were eating during the pregnancy, a few adjustments are advised. A few basic adjustments in daily routine are enough. They are:
1. Eat very well - Eat a balanced diet to suit your health. Remember, first it is important to meet your nutritional needs. Only when you are eating well would the quality and quantity of your milk be ideal for your baby. Do not diet under any circumstance. We understand you wish to lose all the pregnancy weight soon, but remember, you child is your priority now. When you diet, your body will start drawing on its reserves. This will affect milk production. By dieting, you will also lack the amount of stamina you need to take care of your baby. Be aware that feeling extra hungry during breastfeeding is normal. Your body is working around the clock. Eat small meals at regular intervals to keep your hunger satisfied, your weight concern at bay and your body strong.
2. Don't count your calories - Not until you are breastfeeding. You need at least 500 calories more than you did when you were not breastfeeding. Don't let this shock you, your child will be feeding off you. There are other ways to regulate your weight and lose the extra pounds gained during pregnancy, do not compromise on food at all.
3. Do not rush to exercise - Consult your doctor and ask for suitable exercises for your body. You might have stitches which are yet to dry, so don't be hasty. Get your workout regime planned professionally and under guidance.
4. Do not avoid fats - Eat healthy foods and opt for good fats. Foods that are good for you and for milk production are a big yes. Foods which do not contribute in any positive way can be done without. They will only harm you in the long run.
5. Avoid alcohol - Stay away, and if you do want to indulge consult your doctor. An occasional drink is usually okay, still it is better you abstain altogether until you stop breastfeeding. And if you do have a drink, feed at least after two hours.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.