Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Aurangabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ravi MagareYour feedback matters!
My son is 4 years 10 months from 2 years onwards I used to give him pediasure in milk for 3 times a day. So now today onwards can I give him complain in the morning & pediasure in the evening will it effect his health.
My baby boy age 1 month, problem is kidneys infection. Kidneys normal in siza ( rt: 5. 4cm; lt 5. 5cm). Parenchymal thickness at rt kinsey:- upper pole 1. 0cm, lower pole 1. 1 cm, mid pole 8 cm, renal pelvis 2. 0cm,; parenchymal thickness at lt kidney:- upper and lower pole 4mm, mid pole 5 mm, renal pelvis 3. 0 cm, sir please tellme next tertment details
Hello sir, my son is of 2.5 years old. He often get stuffy nose and cough immediately which lasts for 3 days of severity in cough with wheezing. He will be hospitalized to reduce that, this happens sometimes more frequently in about 10-15 days. No doctor has said the exact reason, I am much worried about that cough as that will be continuously dry cough and he can't even speak.please help
Can we take along 5 weeks old baby to nainitaal from delhi for three days by car? is it advisable considering the different wether condition of two cities?
As the baby enters life, he unveils a different world for himself. There is so much to see, understand, learn and experience. A baby’s life is full of exciting new experiences as he views things and people around him with curiosity. But as he fondles with things around him, he carries dust, germs and possibility of an infection. Besides the external environment, his sensitive skin also deals with 24/7 nappies that cause dampness and may lead to a fungal infection.
It is quite natural for parents to panic with the slightest of baby’s discomfort. However, it is important to note that almost all babies develop rashes with first few weeks of their life as it’s the time when their skin is adapting to the outside environment. Not all rashes are harmful. Baby’s immune system has the capacity to fight with most of the infections. Thus, many skin rashes heal on its own. In case, rashes are followed by fever, vomiting, pain or other symptoms, it is advisable to seek medical intervention immediately.
Most common rashes in children are caused due to nappies. The skin around the nappy area become red itchy and irritated. The best way to prevent nappy rashes is to keep baby’s skin clean and dry. Check for dampness and never keep the same nappy for more than 3 hours. Antifungal creams as prescribed by a pediatrician could be applied externally to fight infection.
Blocked pores on baby’s skin can cause acne as well as white spots called Milia. They can appear on face, neck, hands generally first two weeks of baby’s life. Doctors advice using a mild soap and keeping the skin moisturized.
Extreme climate can be harsh on baby’s skin. The skin reacts to dry cold winds in form of dry and scaly patches which become red and itchy. Extreme summers can cause rashes due to sweat. The only way to prevent such problems is to keep baby indoors, warm and hydrated in winter and assure baby wears soft and loose cotton clothing in summers.
Many of us have noticed flaky patches that appear on new born baby’s scalp. Those look like thick yellow secretions. They are known as cradle crap. They are not itchy or painful and heal on their own.
As baby grows, he is introduced to new foods. This is also the time when food allergies began to get recognized. Many times body reacts to an allergen through skin rashes. These are called Hives and may occur any time in child’s life. Avoidance of allergens is the most effective way to deal with food allergies.
A baby needs constant care and supervision. Parents knowledge greatly help in prevention and management of such issues. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hi My daughter who is 28 days old do potty every time after feed about 20 - 22 times a day. Would you please suggest any medicine or treatment. Our neighbour suggest one medicine called Z&D DS 20 should you recommend this or any other medicine.
My grand daughter age 4 years after coming from school at 1300 hours and after lunch goes to sleep and doesn't wake up. Inspite of our all efforts she doesn't wake up. She is not taking her food and we give her milk. In morning she wakes up at 0530 and is very fresh and active and goes to school happily. Please advise what is the reason for this.
My little daughter (2 years 10 month old) dos not want to take any kind of food every time she want to take mother's milk, please give us some advice.
My 7 year old daughter had cold and fever last week. She could not breathe from her nose and she was breathing from her mouth. Nasal spray also did not work. Later I took her to ayurvedic doctor. She checked and said that my child has polyps in both her nostrils. She gave some powder and medicine. Later my child cold decreased and she started to breathe through nose. Now she's completely normal but medicines course still there. And she was admitted in hospital because of pneumonia 3 years back. Will polyps go completely in those medicines? Or is there any problem? Please answer.
My son is 3 week old, he sleep whole day and in night cry so much that he can breath and because black while crying. He cry continuous whole night and keep on feeding continuously whole as soon as I remove him from latching as it pain too much if I feed him more than 45 mins. What should I do to keep him calm at least if he does not sleep.
Hello my 9 month baby suffer with fever and caugh from last 1 month, but she unable to recover. She is good from last 2 days but now again suffered with same problem, doctor stop cozymin and start levolyn for her, why levolyn. They are playing with my baby.
My baby girl is 15 months old and her weight is 12kgs and height is 71cms and head circumference is 21 cms. Is she appropiate according to her age ?
1. After 1st sitting is completed, temporary filling is given so be gentle in chewing from that side whithin that tooth as it is quite brittle.
2. You may eat when numbness worn off.(1.5-2 hrs)
3. After 1st sitting, you might face problem of ulceration, than you would be prescribed with reliving gel, apply it with cotton applicator tip.(you can use ear bud)
4. If your tooth was in pain prior to treatment, it may take few days for tooth to heal pain to be relived.
5. If your tooth was not in pain prior to treatment, your tooth may be quite sore for a few days after appointment, this soreness/pain will relieved with time, it may take as much as seven-ten days.
6. Take medicine on time complete the course, if you stop taking it your tooth may become infected.
Here are 6 signs to watch out for that could indicate 'You need to get your Ears tested':
1. Your TV is blaring: Do you often find people around you shouting above the TV sound complaining that it's too loud? When you find it hard to hear the TV at the average volume and find yourself turning up the sound, this could signify a hearing loss. Doctors are seeing a growing number of patients visiting them after prolonged exposure to loud music and sounds.
2. You find it hard to hear phone conversations: Do you find yourself asking the person on the other end of the phone line to 'repeat' themselves, or find yourself pressing the phone instrument right into your ear? If you are trying so hard to hear, you might find yourself missing out on bits of the conversation as focussing to clearly hear the conversation is exhausting work. Getting a hearing test might be a good option if this sounds like you.
3. You have trouble hearing in noisy environments: When you are out dining with friends or family at a busy restaurant or accompanying a friend shopping in a busy street, all that background noise makes it difficult to hear what the people are saying. People with hearing loss often have problems masking out background noise.
4. Family members telling 'you're going deaf'?: Trust the views of the people closest to you, they never lie about your health. Family members often are the first to sense signs of hearing loss as they find themselves repeating things to you or calling out louder to get your 'attention'.
5. You find yourself staying away from social occasions, family gatherings or avoid being the first to start conversations
6. You find yourself leaning closer to people to follow the conversation or staring at their lips trying to lip-read what's being said.