Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Aurangacd. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajeshkumar BhatYour feedback matters!
Walking 6, 000 steps a day may improve knee arthritis
The benefits of walking are widely known and continually proven. Adding to the vast body of literature touting the benefits of walking, a recent study found that walking 6, 000 steps a day - the equivalent of 1 hour - may help improve knee arthritis and prevent disability.
Hi, I am 24 years old and got married 6 months ago. I am having pcod. I got my last period on 6th april. My pregnancy test kit has shown positive result. But I am getting pain in lower abdomen. Is there any problem in my pregnancy? When does fetus can be seen or heart beat can be seen in ultrasound?
Hello doctor I am 35 weeks pregnant and my back is paining I want support to sit. I can not stand more than 15 minutes .i want my baby normal and my stomach looks quite bigger .i m tensed reports are normal my ultrasound was ohkk. Now my last exam is left. I am tensed if I will not do work in home than my body will not be flexible for normal delivery suggest me some tips for normal delivery. It is bad pain why it happens .i can not sit without pillow. Well I used to do normal work washing clothes and walking but due to back pain I feel very uncomfortable pls s.
My tsh value is 5.87 against 0.3 -5.5 so wat should be the dose of thyronorm should I take as I have irregularity with my period t3 and t4 are normal in range. Please tell me.
I wanted to ask that I have Lipoma on my forehand, back and tighs. I have already consulted doc and he suggested that nothing serious. Can you please confirm the same?
I need help to control pregnancy after intercourse. (I'm not using condom) And I need ayurveda solution not a tablets.
I have poly cysts in both every. If I cure or overcome from this disease after treatment? I am unmarried.
Why vitamin A is necessary for our body
Vitamin A also called retinol or carotene. It - 1] helps to maintain good vision and necessary for night vision. 2] Helps in resistance to infection and supports growth and repair of body tissues. 3] It also maintains integrity of white and red blood cells and epithilial lining.4] It is also used to treat acne.
Dietary Sources of Vitamin A
Green leafy vegetables-spinach , broccoli, parsley, kale, collard green, escarole.
Yellow vegetables- carrot, sweet potato, winter squash, pumpkin.
Yellow and orange fruits- mango, papaya, and apricots.
Animal source- milk, eggs, meat and fish liver oil.
What do I do to moisturize my vagina as I hav dry vagina so because of dryness it is too much itchy in night.
I am 32+,i have 3 child's with secierion delivery.After one month of my third delivery when i discharge urine i have pain that cannot tolerate. I go for check up to doctor they investigates all tests :urine routine,culture,ultra sound of lower abdomen for stone and lot of medicines but not get relief.From last one year am suffering from that pain.Please suggest me
Sir my girlfriend is suffering with pain in vagina when I did sex with my partner for first time till now we stopped doing sex, what is the problem.
Hello Doctor, My wife two and half month pregnant. From two days onwards she is getting breeding (white.
For women, hair are not just fibres, but an expression of beauty, style, and personality. Losing your hair can really freak you out. Whether it's short-term or long-term, women lose hair the same way men do. It might thin all over, or your centre part could get wider and wider.
How Does Hair Grow?
Your scalp has about 1,00,000 hair. Each one has its own life cycle. A follicle produces a single hair that grows at a rate of half an inch per month. It stays for 2 to 6 years, then stops for about a month. When the next cycle starts up, that hair falls out. At any given time, most of your hair are in the growth phase.
How Much Hair Loss Is Normal?
Most people shed about 50-100 hair every day. But if it starts to fall out in clumps or if you notice it getting thinner over time, see a Dermato-Trichologist.
Major Hair Loss Triggers in women:
- Thyroid Problems: If the thyroid makes too much or too little thyroid hormone, you may develop progressive thinning of hair all over the scalp.
- PCOS: In polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), your body makes more male hormones, or androgen, than it should. This can cause the extra hair on your face and body while the hair on your head thins out.
- Childbirth: Hair seems fuller during pregnancy because high hormone levels keep resting hairs from falling out. But after the baby comes, things go back to normal and those strands will fall out quickly. You could lose a lot of hair at once.
- The Pill: The hormones that suppress ovulation can also thin out your hair. You can also lose hair when you stop taking the pill.
- Medicines: Drugs like blood thinners, methotrexate, cholesterol lowering medications, chemotherapeutic agents, anti-depressants etc. can cause hair loss and thinning.
- Crash Diets: You may lose more than weight with a fad diet. And if you lose weight more rapidly, you might also lose hair in a couple of months.
- Deficiency: A longstanding deficiency of Iron, Folic acid, and other nutrients can also trigger off hair loss and cause hair thinning.
- Tight Hairstyles: Wearing tight ponytails can irritate your scalp and cause hair to fall out. Long-term use of these styles can scar your scalp and lead to permanent hair loss.
- Cancer Treatment: Chemo and radiation therapy, can take a toll on your hair. In their quest to kill cancer cells, both can harm hair follicles and trigger dramatic hair loss.
- Extreme Stress e.g. a serious illness, major surgery, trauma involving blood loss, severe emotional disturbance etc., can cause you to suddenly shed huge amounts of hair.
Hope this gives you a fair idea about the possible reasons for losing your lovely hair. The good news is, there's often a way to fix it. You can consult me for if you are losing hair and need a solution for the same.