Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurosurgeons online in aurangabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rahul S Shirpewar
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Hepatitis B Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Hepatitis C Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rahul S ShirpewarYour feedback matters!
Hi! I am 28 years old male. I have blood circulation problem in my body since few months. During sleep, my hands become numb. Sometimes when I am sitting on chair and working, my legs will become numb too. I am very weak and my weight is below 50. I eat regular food, consumes meat, juice,dry fruits regularly. My weight never increased more than 50 since childhood. Any suggestions and thoughts will be thankful.
I am 42 year old female, hereditary of dementia in my family. Now a days feeling low and get confused in words while saying. And get wrong pronunciation while speaking also. My reflexes are getting slow. I want to be fast but somehow I let the things go. I am not feeling enthusiastic now a days. I agree that in family there are some issues which are effecting my mental. Kindly help me how to deal with it. I am trying to escape from whatever difficulties are coming my ways.
I am 47 years married, having erectile diffusion problem from last 18 months, actually I had epilepsy problem from last 02 years, I had 04 drum fits, but my all reports are OK. I take Levipil from last 02 years earlier 500 mg 02 times now I take 250 mg one time daily, had consulted Ayurvedic and homeopathic but no results, some said due to levipil it might happen. I would be thankful if you could reply me, and want to kn ow can it be solved. Some say to do Testosterone test.
I am 24 years female. Since 10 years I am suffering from epilepsy. I am using medicine but of no use. So I request you to suggest me. Thank You.
A migraine is one of the worst form of headache. It is reported that over 90 percent of people who suffers from a migraine are unable to work. The intense pain totally makes them vulnerable. A mammoth 113 million workdays are wasted globally due to this problem. This being said, if the pain is slowly starting to set in, it is possible to manage it at the workspace.
Here is a convenient guide to do just that:
1. Pain Medication: If you are a migraine patient, it is likely that you have your migraine medication with you. The first step is to try the medication. If on the other hand, the medication is not available basic painkillers can be given a shot to manage the pain. Basic pain medications, such as ibuprofen are easily available over the counter and are capable of providing temporary relief.
2. Educate co-workers: Despite awareness about migraine pain, many organisations continue to turn a deaf ear about the problem. Instead of fighting with the whole organisations, it makes sense to educate your immediate colleague about a migraine. All you require is 1-2 people who have your back.
3. Control the environment: With the onset of the pain, it becomes more and more difficult to resume work. Few environmental changes such as adjusting the monitor to the eye level, using a sachet of odour neutralizer and switching off the nearest light will help you to manage the pain for few hours.
4. Staying hydrated: Migraine tends to increase multifold if the body is not hydrated. It is, therefore, essential to drink as much water as you can. Apart from water few other drinks such as lime juice and green tea can be of great assistance to hold the pain back for quite some time.
5. Small snacks: Although eating during a migraine can be tough because of the buzzing pain it is a good idea to have small snacks throughout the working hours. An empty stomach creates acidity and further aggravates the pain. Small time snacks such cookies and chocolate bar can come really handy at this time.
6. Get enough air: A centralised workplace can be claustrophobic and intensify the pain for many. Get out of the workspace to get some fresh air. A sudden gush of oxygen can be a welcome relief from the monotonous and crowded office floor.
7. Apply water on the skull: While this might sound like a crazy idea, applying a small amount of water in the middle of the skull can give temporary relief from the throbbing effect of a migraine. If ice is available in the office pantry, make no hesitation in applying it on the migraine side of the forehead. Ice is capable of spreading a cooling effect throughout the forehead and the skull.