Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Aurangabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Quadri Meraj
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Quadri MerajYour feedback matters!
I am addicted of tobacco. I want to quit this but I am not able to do. please give me some suggestion and medicine which helps Me on quit tobacco.
The role of parents in language development of children is a primary one. Basically, it will be a one way communication as babies will not respond, but that should not deter you from speaking to them. It has been shown that talking to children early on helps them to talk faster and learn more words. The number of words a child hears is directly proportional to the amount of vocabulary he/she will be able to master.
6 ways to help your baby learn speaking:
- Let them listen a lot: Children learn speaking by listening first. So more and more words they will listen, so do they will speak. Make sure your child comes in contact with children in the peer group and plays with them as with the help of their friends they can learn many words.
- Read a book: You should start reading to your child as early as possible. The type of book is not as important as you may use, various touch and feel books such as graphic novels. Initially, you may start with board books and then move on to picture books and finally to story books. It helps in increasing the child's vocabulary.
- Talk as much as you can: Part of a child's ears and brain that respond to sound are developed since birth, so even though talking to your baby may not make much sense, talking to them enhances their development of speech. The infant absorbs the words which facilitates speaking.
- Look for cues: If the child is interested in something such as a book or a toy, then engage with the child on that subject. Encourage him/her to ask questions and interact as much as possible. These interactions help in enhancing the child's language skills.
- Limit television: Using television to teach vocabulary to your child is not as effective as talking directly. The primary reason is that characters in television do not react to your child's cues. This does not allow the child interact, which results in reduced language learning.
- Treat ear infections early: It is important to treat ear infections early as this causes hearing problems which in turn delays language learning. Consulting a pediatrician to get treatment for ear infections of your child is advisable. You should see to it that the child is being administered medications at regular intervals.
Hello I am 28 years single person. Last 10-12 days I have loss of appetite problem. When I eat it seems that food will come out from stomach and having lot of gas and I always feel that there will be vomiting but not comes. I have done whole abdomen ultrasound there is no problem found. Please help.
My nature is so quiet, am very emotional person. Any situation however it is not big but I take it very serious, my mood off most of the time. Only negative things going on my mind.help me please
Sir Mera cuf two months se ho raha hai aur two days se cuf ke sath blood aa raha hai please bataiye ye kiyu ho raha Hai Mai smoking bhi karta hu kahi ye smoking se to nahi ho raha Hai.
Due to slump in Business and worry about the current situation I am feeling very depressed and not being able to sleep properly and get only about three hours . Please help.?
Hi, I have a premonition of death, many a times. I feel disturbed and palpitate a lot, some say its the sixth sense, but all this makes me sick. Now my aunt is old and not keeping good health, so how to get rid of this feeling which is making my life miserable, in the past too it has happened and someone from the family has passed away and then the feeling subsides.
Internet addiction is a very recent phenomenon, but is already a cause for concern. With the advent of various social networking websites, people are increasingly becoming addicted to the internet. Internet addiction disorder is often characterized by people inching to form an emotional attachment with people and activities, all of them online. You may enjoy connecting to people more over the virtual interface instead of the real world; this usually stems from an inability to establish real human contact.
The symptoms of internet addiction disorder are:
- Excessive usage of the internet
- Depression, mood swings and irritability if one doesn’t get access to the internet
- Any effort to reduce internet usage is usually unsuccessful
- You may experience constant problems in personal relationships, education and your job due to incessant internet usage
- A tendency of lying to close ones when they ask you how much time you spend over the internet
- Using internet to escape from real world problems
Internet addiction can gradually isolate you. You may develop an aversion to meeting and communicating with people in real life. This can impair your social skills and make you socially awkward. This disorder also create problems in relationships as it can reduce the time you spend interacting personally.
Internet addiction may also lead you to create online personas to evade low self-esteem issues. This actually aggravates the problem instead of solving it; can result in severe anxiety and depression. Withdrawal symptoms might result in anxiety, depression, irritation and loneliness. This disorder can lead to complications such as dry eyes, headaches, change in sleep patterns and subsequent problems in falling asleep. Back pain from sitting upright while you are on the internet is also very common problem. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!