Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Aurangabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Neha KhambeteYour feedback matters!
I have yellowness in my teeth, how can remove this out even I brush 2 wice a day, can you tell me the treatment for home?
I have cavities in my teeth and it is increasing gradually. What should I do? How can I remove cavities from my teeth?
I have problem of bleeding gum. And I have also problem foul smell in my mouth? What should I do to get rid of the bed smell coming through my mouth?
I have a pain in my molar teeth .when water touches the teeth it aches. Which medicine should I take?
I have a teeth problem and its infected. My mouth stinks too much nowadays. Is the problem with teeth or liver. Suggest me some medics for my not stinking?
I have a chronic problem of bad breath for a long time. I do brush twice and also clean the tongue daily. Can you suggest any remedy for this?
I have a 3 years old son. I have seen some dental issues in him and went to dentist. After seeing him she told me we need to use a cap of 4 teeth to save him from any dental issues in his life. The cap will be used for 3/4 yrs. So I am bit worried know. I can share his images if anybody wants to see. Please recommend.
My son is 3.5 year old and having cavities in his teeth. I consult to local dentist. He suggested to do 3d scan of jaw. So we do the test. After checking the report doctor told to do root canal of 8 teeth. Four no of front and other 4 are rear tooth. So my worry is that, can we go for root canal treatment and there is no effect of this treatment on his permanent teeth later. Please suggest. There is no child specialist at my town.
Doctor I have removed my wisdom teeth about 6 days ago, but still I suffering from acute pain. Also the place where doctor has used the injection in cheek is also paining too much. Can I use salt phitkari water? Also should I do 'sikaii' using warm water or ice? Please suggest me some medicine. Currently I am taking meftal forte and cefadox-cv 625. I am a diabetic too. Please help.
Hello doctor, My teeth gum are irregular in shape front side and I brushed on that gum it is bleeding. I used a gum powder for that but it is no use. Pls give any medicines or else any suggestions.
Dear Doctors, I am 30 years old male and I have a problem related to throat. From my birth I am facing this problem. First when I wake up in the morning I find that my mouth is full of water and my throat is jam with cough. During the day time I feel that there is something in my throat. I feel my spit is something different its thickness or density is somewhat differ from normal. When I brush my teeth in the morning I find that there is a whitish yellow layer on my tongue. I took some homeopathic medicine but got no benefit. Please suggest me the appropriate treatment.
My friend has granulomatous ulcer, consistent with crohn's. How to treat this disease? How much time take to reduce this?
I am 20 years male having tooth ache and bad smell from my mouth though I brush twice a day. Pls help.
The primary or milk teeth begins to erupt at about 6 months of life with the complete set in place by 2.5 years of age, and the entire set is replaced by the age of 14. The benefits of some of the preventive dental measures are outlined below.
- Maternal care during pregnancy: The teeth begin to form during the second trimester of pregnancy. It is very important that the maternal diet includes sufficient amounts of calcium, potassium, and fluoride for optimal tooth mineralization. Good tooth structure has greater resistance to decay than hypomineralized teeth.
- Routine oral hygiene: For the first 6 months, though there are no teeth, after each nursing, end it with a spoonful or two of water to wash down the milk. Gradually, the gums can be just wiped with a gauze pad or soft cotton to remove any residual bacteria. The baby also gets used to this habit, and once the teeth are in, there are lesser bacteria for the decay process to begin. Once the teeth begin to erupt, the nursing habits also need to be modified to ensure the baby is not allowed to go to sleep with a bottle. This is a common practice to put the baby to sleep and should be avoided to reduce the occurrence of nursing bottle caries.
- Fluoride application: Fluoride has been shown to have significant benefits in preventing caries. Once routine dental visits begin, then the dentist will be able to tell if fluoride needs to be applied. This can happen either in the form of a gel or varnish that is applied in the dental office or as a paste that is used at home. This helps in building resistance to decay.
- Pit and fissure sealants: The tooth has a number of pits and fissures which are 8 times more vulnerable to decay than other surfaces. Deep pits are shown to harbor more bacteria and thereby greater incidence of caries. There are sealants which are thin resins that can be applied on the tooth, which can reduce bacteria accumulation and further decay.
- Space maintainers: In the event that a child has lost a tooth, either due to trauma or decay and subsequent infection, then a space maintainer should be placed within the next 3 months. This helps in maintaining the space and establishing a good bite during the transition phase and later, once the permanent teeth are in place.
- Orthodontic treatment: If there is malocclusion, then early intervention helps by reducing treatment time and getting better results as the teeth and periodontium are still very elastic and are more malleable to movement.
By doing these preventive measures early in life, the result is a child who has healthier teeth, less decay, less pain, and a happy smile all the time! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dentist and ask a free question.