Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Dermatologists online in Aurangabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Mahendra Sonune
Submit a review for Mahendra SonuneYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctors. I am a 28 year old boy. And I have dark spots under my eyes. How can I remove them, kindly help me. I am taking lots of fluid, and I also applied some home remedies (found over internet), but no change. Can you please give me some tips. Thank you.
I have some diff. Type of marks on area around my left and right shoulder since 8-9months after coming in gurgaon city. From which type of skin disease I am suffering? Help me please, Doctor.
My hair is thin. Dull with bad strips. And specially I have hair fall problem too. Plzz suggests me a good shampoo. And I am also using avocado oil. I try this oil only once, I mix avocado oil in musted oil. Is this good or not. I am also used onion juice in my hair. But my I think they small in quantity. Please help if you understand my problem.
Hi. I had a severe problem of acne a couple years back. The problem does not persists now, but those acne black heads have left a lot of scars and mainly pores. How to fill those pores?
I am suffering from high hair fall and lots of dandruff what should I do to get rid of this. I am going bald.
I am 22 years male and have red swollen pimples for 1 week. I used medimix facewash but changing you suggest any other medicine.
Why hair fall when you r completely fine, why?yes, I eats gud, I maintain a healthy life style except I used to sleep late but it's important becoz of study, use proper shampooing nd conditioning nd hair oil massage, still hair fall is there? I'm really fucked-up!
Does your skin appear red, flaky or dry with itching (mild to severe)? These are some of the common symptoms associated with skin allergies. The skin allergies, as indicative of the name, is an allergic reaction, often triggered by the immune system in response to microbial infections, foods (food allergens), medicines, or some chemicals present in makeups.
While there can be a myriad of skin allergies, the most common ones include-
- Psoriasis: It is an autoimmune condition in which the skin cells undergo rapid proliferation. The accelerated cell multiplication gives rise to a painful and itchy condition whereby formation of red patches or scaling of the skin cells (appears as silvery-white scales) take place. The skin areas affected by psoriasis include the scalp, knees, elbow. Psoriasis can also affect the soles of the feet, torso as well as the palms.
- Eczema: Eczema is a common dermatological problem often found to affect children and infants (can affect people of other age groups). Also known as Dermatitis (Atopic Dermatitis), the condition wreaks havoc with the affected skin area appearing dry, itchy, red. The affected area of the skin may also scale up or appear flaky.
- Acne: Many people are affected by acne problems. In the case of acne, there is an elevated sebum production (by the Sebaceous glands), which together with the dead skin blocks the pores of the skin. The clogged pores facilitate the growth of the bacteria (Propionibacterium acnes) responsible for the outbreak of acne.
Homeopathic Treatment for Skin Allergies and Dermatological Problems
Homeopathic treatment never fails to amaze us with its immense benefits and effectiveness in treating a plethora of dermatological problems. What is more, the use of herbs and natural products make the homoeopathic medicines safe without triggering any health complications and side effects. The skin problems may not trigger the same symptoms and discomfort in all individuals. The associated symptoms depend on a variety of factors including the underlying cause. The homoeopathic treatment extensively analyzes the case history of the affected individual (including their physical, mental and emotional health) and then recommends the medications and the necessary lifestyle alterations to benefit the affected person maximally.
Some of the Homeopathic medicines used include:
- Psorinum comes as a relief in individuals where eczema results in severe itching with thick and foul-smelling secretions from the affected skin area.
- Mezereum comes as a relief for people with Psoriasis affecting the scalp.
- Hepar Sulphur provides fruitful results in the case of acne that ends up in painful eruptions.
In addition to the Homeopathic medicines (DO NOT INDULGE IN SELF-MEDICATION),
- Keep the skin well moisturized and hydrated. Sip water (~ 6-8 glasses of water) throughout the day.
- Stress and anxiety can aggravate the skin problems further. Meditation and yoga go a long way to relax and refresh the physical as well as the mental health.
- Make sure to sleep at least 6-8 hours daily.
- Always keep the face clean and make sure to remove the makeup before retiring to bed.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!