Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurosurgeons online in Aurangabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Madhavan G Menon
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Hepatitis B Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Hepatitis C Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Madhavan G MenonYour feedback matters!
I have severe headache problems. I am suffering from migraine. Often I have to take disprin like 4, 5 at time. And that leads me to depression. I suffer from depression and anxiety as well. Find me a way.
I'm 24 years old and i'm a student. I'm perfectly alright until 2 years back. But then suddenly I started facing severe problem with my hand. I could do all the thing, except writing. When I try to write, hand won't go front. Pen slips from my hand. Hand gets twisted and get severe pain. Consulted many doctors for 2 years. Used allopathy, homeopathy, ayurvedic, herbal medicines, physiotherapy, acupressure. But nothing was of use. There was no improvement in my hand. I even slowly started facing problems like anger, frustration, headache, tension and depression. I'll get extreme emotions either too happy or too sad for small things. Got frustrated with all these treatments and lost hope that it will get cured and left aside everything. Can you please find any solution for my problem?
My hands are shakes sometime when I took something like pen or glass etc in a straight manner why is it happens sir?
My 83 years old mother has been diagnosed of Alzheimer's disease and with the first dose of allopathic medicine - DONEP- she ended up being admitted in the hospital in emergency for extreme weakness and nausea. Now she refuses to take that medicine. About a month back I started giving her homeopathic - BARYTA CARB 200 thrice a day 5 balls but do not see any improvement in her. I have heard that Ayurveda has good treatment for alzheimer, request you to please advise. When the memory test was done by the psychiatrist, my mother scored 20/30. She has no other health problems.
I am 30 year old married male. From my childhood I have tremor problem. Because of this I cannot do things confidently. I am not addicted to alcohol or cigars. My wife now 5 months pregnant. To grow in my work career I want to get rid out of this problem. Please suggest me good practices and pills.
I am feeling numbness and pain my left toe on edge of toe from little finger to heel,& same in my left palm, please suggest what should I do ?
Dementia is a disorder characterized by a decline in mental capabilities in a person. It is primarily caused by Alzheimer's disease but can also be caused by damage to the brain from an injury or a stroke. The cells of the brain fail to communicate with each other in dementia. People suffering from dementia have difficulties in taking part in regular activities as their mental functioning is impaired.
The major symptoms of dementia are problems in recalling, ineffective communication, inability to concentrate and impaired reasoning abilities. It may also affect the short-term memory of a person when he/she may be unable to keep track of his/her belongings. Dementia can be progressive where the symptoms gradually increase with age.
Some early symptoms of dementia are-
1. Mood changes - Excessive mood swings along with changes in personality are very common symptoms of dementia. For instance- a reserved person suddenly becoming very outgoing is a commonly observed change in cases of dementia.
2. Problems in completing routine tasks - If a person suddenly starts to face problems in doing routine work such as maintaining simple accounts and paying bills then it can early signs of dementia.
3. Confusion - When a person starts to get confused in remembering small details and recognizing faces, it could point towards dementia.
4. Repetition - Dementia causes people to repeat words they have just said as the short term memory gets impaired. It also causes people to repeat small tasks a multiple number of times.
5. Losing interest - A person may start to lose interest in regular activities and avoid them altogether. They may appear devoid of emotions and not engage socially.
6. Communication - People fail to communicate effectively as they may be unable to express their thoughts clearly. They may also fail to understand when others communicate with them.
7. Impaired sense of direction - A person may fail to recognize places and wander around. He/she will face problems in going to places or in remembering places. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.