Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Aurangabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Amar RathiYour feedback matters!
How can I reduce the depression of my mom. She is not taking interest in any activities .not taking tablets properly. What to do?
Hey Doctor, I am Jitesh Dutta. I am going through lots of stress regarding my job as my parents wants me to do a government job and I hate to go for a government job. My current company is a start-up and is paying a less amount. My parents are in government job and earns enough. They says you are working over clock and still you don't get enough salary. I had tried to explain them a start-up takes some time to grow lots of time nearly 10 to 20 times a month. But when a family of their arrives it starts over and over again. Yesterday I got as upset that I wanted to ask that friend of their weather I should go for a suicide attempt or he would like to stop his theory for me and my career. My parents are so argumentative that they never admit their mistakes even which me or my sister or even anyone in this whole world prove that they are wrong. I know that the time once passes will never come back and parents are not wrong. And I also know that this company Will grow and very fast and will grow very soon. Company provides engineering solution to very big companies in India. In any company in India no engineer is hired as an engineer but as a manager. So if any problem comes up we are called to provide solutions. And we are very good at it. Kindly provide me with a reasonable advise to work on.
Sir/mam I hav dandruff. I have hairfall. And heavily spaced hairs. Stress because of this. Pls help me.
My morning is not good when we wakeup I am not breathing normally I do smoking I should do avoid smoking but not do it what we do.
I think, i am psychologically disturbed. Suddenly I feel bad but I don't know the reason. What can I do?
Is Anxiety And stress some how increases blood sugar level even if a person is not suffering diabetics?
I feel a lot horny and have the feeling of having sex always and attracted towards girls a lot. What should I do?
My psychology doctor suggest me felis s plus 5 tablets daily once, i'm taking this tablet from last 2 years, I want to quit this but can't do so, if I stop it I feel very uncomfortable, it was given me for anxiety, is this tablet harmful to me? please suggest me how to quit this or any alternative to this?
Stress is a very harmful all inclusive component of the human kind and can be good for us at times so that we can meet deadlines, but an excess of stretch can be very hurtful and can trade off our health physically, rationally, and emotionally. Depression is a very common and primarily created by stress.
When we are bearing overabundance of stress, numerous frameworks in the body can be adversely influenced: the digestive framework and metabolic system, the cardiovascular system, the musculoskeletal framework, the nervous system and the immune system. Excess stretch can likewise affect our mental and emotional health, our relationships with others and additionally the well-being of our bones and make us age faster.
Ayurveda offers a wonderful point of view on stress and depression management. Here are a few natural and Ayurvedic ways that can help relieve stress and depression:
- Basil leaves with Yogurt: Take ten or twelve basil leaves and blend them into yogurt. You can also add sugar to make it tastier. Blend this mix nicely to make a paste. Drink this paste to help get rid of stress.
- Fenugreek Seeds: Fenugreek seeds are the best type of herb to cure numerous kinds of diseases and infections. It is additionally extremely helpful during stress and depression. You can use it and feel its benefits.
- Take Chamomile tea: You can have chamomile tea. It is a successful treatment for depression. It can soothe your body from the inside and also help you sleep.
- Lemon Balm: Put on lemon balm to dispose off the tension and any kind of depression. It keeps up the nervous system working.
- Use ashwagandha: You can use ashwagandha to get alleviation from stress and depression.
- Lemon Juice: Drinking a glass of lemon juice every day is useful. Lemon is the best energizer for our body and keeps us on our feet while providing a cool feeling to the body from the inside.
- Almond with Milk: Take five to six almonds and drench into the water around evening time. Peel off and granulate them the next morning. Infuse this paste into a glass of tepid water. You can also add some honey or sugar to make it delicious.
- Triphala Powder: Using triphala with water around evening time is additionally helpful to recover from stress.
- Cardamom Seeds: You can take five to six cardamoms. Biting their seeds at whatever time in a day has been proven beneficial.
- Amla With Nutmeg: Take some juice of a crisp amla (Indian Gooseberry) and include a couple measure of nutmeg powder into it. Add some rock salt and blend them appropriately and drink it.
- Brahmi: Take a teaspoon of brahmi powder and swallow it with any natural liquid. It will help you channel your energy and work towards something more to distract yourself from stress.
- Yoga: For releasing stress, meditation and yoga are best. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
I am a male and having problems in depression. I cannot talk much when I am depressed. Everytime I am simply thinking.
I am 48 years old male some time my heartbeat became so fast in the night and as well as in morning also I never had liquor and tobacco what happened please advice me about this.
My wife is suffering From body pain and fewer From last 6 day's. Doctor gave her medicines. But the fever is OK And the pain is still there. What should I do.
Hi, I am 25 years old, I have been masturbating since 5 years daily. I used to masturbate 3 to 4 times a day. Now I have a severe hair loss and I am feeling like I am loosing my memory as I hardly remember things. And my penis have also bulged and small. Is masturbating excessively is the reason for this or there are any other reasons for this? If yes, can you tel me the remedy for this so that I can improve my memory and remedy for my hair growth and also my penis growth.
I always live in depression from lst years I dnt know what reason I want to better suggestion from you what can I do.
I am 20 years old From past 2 years I am smoking weed and other stuffs to get high all time .Please help me .To get out from this worse situation
From the past 2-3 days blood is coming along with bulgum from my nose! Is it sign of a cancer? I have stopped smoking 1 month ago and was a casual smoker not chain!
- Recognise the warning signs. Some days we are just on edge, and that's ok. But try to work on becoming a calmer person and try some things to help you chill.
- Annihilate tension with exercise. It's much harder to be angry when you're tired from a run, and any exercise will help reduce stress.
- Detox the brain. Alcohol, cigarettes and drugs can make us more edgy. Also ensure you're getting enough sleep.
- If you feel the anger boiling up, force yourself to breathe, count to 10 and smile.
- Do the things that make you happy. Dancing, art, reading, walking, or just jumping around to your favourite song may help!
- Seek help from professional to learn more strategies to control your anger