Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Aurangabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Amar RathiYour feedback matters!
My mother is suffering from bipolar disorder-mania for many years starting from age 18. Now around 49. It's normal most of the time but will happen many time in a year and will continue for one or two weeks. Is there any permanent solution or new findings or medicins for this problem sir. I'm at 27 now. Son.is there any possibility of inheritance for me in any manner in future sir? I have a sister at 28 also normal now.
Sometimes I suffers with very mild nervous breakdown (when I hear or something bad happens) and it make my mind very disturbed and uneasy.
Hi. I am 30 years old working in a MNC. I am feeling depressed with my family. I lost my mother few years ago. My father is retired person. I am not an only son another my elder now came and sold out all our properties. But my father didn't protest him. I can't leave my house because of my father also I can't live in this house because of my elder brother. I am feeling too much depression in this. What should I do.
I'm a 20 year old girl. I was very much interested in medical upto 10 th. After that I never got proper guidance to prepare for competitive exams. In 2015 I gave my first attempt for all India pre medical test. I got BDS, since my dad didn't want me to join BDS, I dropped that year and again prepared for 2016 without any coaching, unfortunately I met with an accident on the day of the exam, I couldn't give my exam. My dad was very depressed, I couldn't see him like that and I told him I'll prepare again for 2017 exam. But the truth is I'm not at all interested in medicine, I want to do some normal degree and prepare for civils /UPSE. How do I convince my dad that I want to prepare for ups and im not interested in medicine. It was his dream to make me a doctor whereas I'm not interested to be a doctor.
My mother has low blood pressure. Generally she lives a normal life bt sometimes whenever little aur more stress arises she got totally unconscious. Please tell me is it dangerous ? And is there a cure of it permanently?
I am suffering from parkinson disease sinse 2 years and i have sympyons like slurred speaking, body unbalance, right arm not working 100% and not able to write. I am taking treatment from neurologist doctors wih medicines like ropark tablets ,todomate tablets and essclers tablets. In addition to i am doing daily one hour yoga and pranayam morning walk upto 4 km and also panchakrma and Ayurvedic Medicines . But I am not getting relief .Please suggest me a suitable treatment for parkinson disease
I have one more problem. I become a sexual addiction. Every time in my mind going this type of thing. So I am unable to concentrate any work properly. Please help me out for this problem.
I have fever since 3 days, i am taking some medicine paracetamol, antibiotic and complex tablet, Symptoms---headache like needle going inside, weakness, body pain some little reduced since yesterday. What should I do, can I keep taking those medicines. Give me advice.
I breakup with my bf last month and feeling depressed so much. How I cope with this situation plss help. I don't concentrate on my studies also.
As soon as you're thinking clearly, express your frustration in an assertive but non confrontational way. State your concerns and needs clearly and directly, without hurting others or trying to control them.
Hello, I feeling panic in some place. I.E, when I am in rush, college Malls and etc. And I also feeling like vomiting while I get panic attacks. I also feeling vomiting while taveling but now when I hear that I have to travel I feeling like vomiting and become panic.
Hello doctors I have been smoking for almost 7 years, and it's more like a mental need for me now. As it doesn't feel any different or uneasy if I don't smoke, but I have kind of scheduled myself with smoking. How could I overcome it? Also I was wondering if there could be any means or methods via which the effects I have on me can be reduced? Can tar be removed at regular intervals with some artificial process? What affect more, tar or nicotine? Thanking you in advance.
Sir/Mam I am 24 year old student. Sir/mam mai 3 dino se depression me hu, study ki wjh se, aur iski wajh se mai sochte 2 so jata hu. Mai 24 h me 12 h so rhq hu, aur din bhar kuch nhi kr pata hu. Please mai kya kru.
Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental syndrome in which individuals have their very own inflated feeling of self-significance, a deep requirement to be inspired and an absence of compassion for others. However, behind this cover of ultra-confidence mask, lies a delicate self-esteem that is helpless against the slightest criticism.
A narcissistic personality disorder causes issues in numerous areas of life, for example, work, school, relationships or monetary issues. Here are a few signs and symptoms that can show if a person is suffering from this disorder:
- Are highly reactive to criticism. People with this disorder are highly reactive to being criticised by the others or anything they assume is adversely affecting their identity. They get defensive when questions are posed.
- Have low self-esteem. This arena of their psyche is complicated because externally their self-esteem would seem to be higher and more guaranteed than pretty much anybody else's. They are continuously headed to justify themselves, both to others as well as their own self-esteem.
- Can be unnecessarily defensive and self-righteous. Anything said or done that they see as scrutinising their competence can activate their vigorous self-defensive systems. This is the reason why such a large number of non-narcissists have shared that it is so hard to break through to them in different situations of conflict.
- Respond to opposite perspectives with outrage. It is not specific feeling of dread or surrender that draw out their alleged narcissistic rage. These people respond with heated emotions when others convey their most profound insecurities excessively close to the surface. The reason that sentiments of outrage and anger are so normally communicated by them is because they hide feelings of shame and anxiety underneath it.
- Project others qualities, attributes, and practices they will not acknowledge in themselves. Since they are constrained to conceal their defeats, downfalls or shortcomings in their mental self-image, they routinely divert any unfavourable evaluation of themselves externally. It is difficult to break into the root cause of their aggression because their feelings are too underdeveloped to talk about it in matured terms.
- Have poor interpersonal boundaries and limits. It has been said in regards to narcissists that they cannot tell where they end and the other individual starts. They tend to see others as extensions of themselves. They view them as existing essentially to serve their own needs as they put their requirements before anyone else.
- Have an exceptionally solid feeling of privilege. They have nonsensical desires of getting good treatment by others or others complying with his or her desires.
- Need sympathy. People with this disorder are unwilling to perceive or relate to the sentiments and needs of the others.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!