Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in aurangabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Akshay TholeYour feedback matters!
I have gone through laparoscopic surgery right fallopian tube has been removed. 2 years back now m trying to get pregnant and my period cycle is quite regular so just want to know how much it will take to get pregnant.
Hi, last year I got blood while I was doing potty (bowel movement. I went to the chemist he said there could be two reasons for that 1. Piles 2. Hot and spicy food and he gave me some medicines and after that I never feel like blood came out again but this year from last 15-20 days I am getting pain while removing the waste material means doing potty and getting pain while sitting on chair or vehicle etc (this is happening from last 2, 3 days).Is it piles? And just to inform you 1. I do not each meat only eating eggs but that too 3,4 times in an year 2. Drinking water 3,4 times in a day 3. I think I have constipation not sure because While bowel movement I have to put little force nowadays 4. I do not drink and smoke please tell me what it is and what should be the next step Thanks.
I have little little pimples on my face not like yellow substance type. Little little pimple with itching also. My face not looking plane and glow full. Its full of itching on my face. Please help me out doctor.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my face. I used scar removed creams for 6 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
Hi Doctor, I have a very thin skin. I was using steroid cream for 6 months. But I replaced it with benzyl peroxide. It has been 1 year since I stopped using steroid cream. Now I stopped using benzyl peroxide also. I am getting pimples and Im turning dark. Can I go for a chemical peel?
I am suffered with khasi from 1 week. I tried many medicine but there is no effect. Please tell me what medicine I have to take for that problem.
If you are looking to lose some flab, here are some simple tips to do that:
1. Eat slowly: Check your watch. Start eating. When you're done, check your watch again. How long did it take you? Our guess: not long enough. Your goal is at least 15 to 20 minutes per meal. You need that long in order to taste your food properly, and to let your body tell your brain that you're full. Put your utensils down between bites. Chew properly. Savour what you're eating. Enjoy it. Spend time with it. You'll enjoy food more, and get leaner.
2. Eat until you're '80% full': You eat until you're just satisfied. Until you're no longer physically hungry. Instead of 'stuffed' or 'full'. Don't get hung up on exactly what '80% full' is, or whether you're getting to '75%' or '88%'. Shoot for the general idea. Remember: eat s-l-o-w-l-y. Be patient with '80% full'. It takes practice. But once you get the hang of learning your physical (rather than your social or psychological) hunger cues, fat loss will be a cakewalk.
3. Get your 5 hours: Make them count. Sure, you could drill yourself into the ground with long, gut-busting workouts. But why? As we've proven, you can get great results with about 5 hours of exercise per week. The trick? Make those hours count. My suggestion:
1. 3 days a week, weight train for about 45 minutes.
2. 2 days a week any cardiovascular activity.
3. Do about 10 minutes of warm up and mobility work every day.
4. Fill in the rest of the time with 'active recovery': gentle, moderate movement such as walking, swimming, yoga, taking the stairs instead of the elevator, and just plain old 'stay moving'.
4. Sleep. Sleep changes your hormone balance and your recovery ability. This changes how your body responds to nutrients, exercise, and stress. The more sleep you get, the leaner you are. The less sleep you get, the fatter, weaker, and sicker you're eventually likely to be. At least 1-2 hours before bed, turn off the TV, computer, and cell phone. Darken the room. And get ready to sleep yourself lean.
5. Pay attention. If you're struggling to change bad habits, start by becoming aware of what you're doing, thinking, and feeling (both physically and emotionally). We call this noticing and naming. You can't change something if you're clueless. So tune in. Paying attention also makes your performance better. For example:
1. If you eat slowly and mindfully, conscious of every bite, you'll probably eat less but enjoy your food more.
2. If you train carefully, with a plan, you'll probably do your exercises correctly, with a clear focus, and stay uninjured.
3. If you notice what 'triggers' you into unwanted behaviours, you can 'break the chain' and choose a different path.
6. Forget 'willpower': Change your environment and your systems. And get social support. Willpower is a very limited and unreliable bank account. Never count on it. Instead, built an environment, a system, and a support network that helps you get to your goals.
1. If food is in your house, you'll eat it. So don't have that food in your house.
2. If your gym is horribly inconvenient, you won't go. So make it convenient, or buy some weights for home.
3. If you wait till you feel full of energy to work out, you'll never do it. So schedule it like an appointment.
7. Take action. But do ONE small thing at a time. Sure, we all love for the moment to 'change everything'. But it is not reality. Stop 'thinking' about change. Stop 'reading' about change. 'Do' change. Act Now. The only way to succeed at anything is to take action now - ONE small step at a time. Today, what is ONE, very, very small action you can do to move towards the change you want? What could you do in the next three minutes? Today? Do that one small thing. Check in each day and make sure you're doing it. Then, next week, do another very small thing. Only one. It's just that simple!
Related Tip: Know Eating Which Food Helps You Lose Weight?