Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Aurangabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Ajit HazariYour feedback matters!
I have eye sight of power -2.0, and when I wear my glasses I have to face a head pain. What should I do?
Since last 7 days my left eye is flickering. I am staying in delhi. Someone told me its due to winters but it is not stopping. Pls suggest something.
I'm having dry and burning eyes which feel watery and tired aswel. How can I cure it? Is it cause of increased body heat? Can Ayurvedic medicines like potato ghanvati punarnava google and prawal panchamrita useful in treating it?
Sir I want to go laser treatment for better vision & I also has kerotonus problem from 2009 My dout is person suffering from kerotonus problem can under go leaser treatment / not.
A child’s sense of vision is constantly developing through infancy and childhood. At the same time, there are a number of diseases and eye conditions that may affect a child’s vision. The more common amongst these affect the child’s ability to focus and the alignment of the eyes. These include:
- Amblyopia or lazy eye: This condition refers to underdeveloped vision in one eye. It is a fairly common condition and may be caused by the misalignment of eyes. In such cases, both eyeballs look in different directions and are unable to focus on one object.
- Ptosis: In such cases, the upper eyelid droops and partially covers the eye thereby obstructing vision.
- Conjunctivitis or pink eye: This refers to a bacterial or viral infection that causes inflammation of the conjunctiva. It is highly contagious and characterised by an itchy discharge in one or both eyes and the reddening of the white part of the eye.
- Chalazion: Chalazion is characterised by the development of a small lump on an eyelid. This typically occurs as a result of the clogging of the meibomian gland.
- Stye: Styes are a common childhood occurrence. It is usually caused by an infected eyelash and appears as a sore, red lump on the eyelid edge.
- Preseptal or orbital cellulitis: Orbital cellulitis usually develops as a result of an eyelid infection or upper respiratory infection. It could also be the result of trauma. Some of the typical symptoms of this condition include redness of the eyes, swelling and pain around the eyes. The swelling may even keep the eye from opening completely.
- Blocked tear duct: If the tear duct is blocked, the risk of eye infection is greatly increased. As a result, the child’s eyes may water excessively.
In almost all cases of eye infection, the earlier it is diagnosed, the easier it is to treat and the less permanent damage it can cause. Hence, it is important to get your child’s eyes checked regularly by an ophthalmologist. Ideally, a child’s eyes should be screened at least once between the ages of six months to a year and between three to three and a half years.
Once they start going to school, their eyes should be checked at the slightest complaint of vision problems. This is because refractive errors such as near sightedness or far sightedness and astigmatism may develop at this age. In many cases, if a child wears corrective glasses in the early stages of such refractive problems, the condition may resolve itself.
My eyesight is decreasing consistently .I am wearing specs with both lenses (3 and -1.5) .is there any suggestion to hold or enhance it. Wearing specs regularly causes headache many time so please consider this as a secondary problem and give solution for both.
Hii docs hi have a problem I am a model in these days I have darkcircles in my eyes itz nt good fr my carrier so please suggest me some better treatment asap result will b happen very fast.
I am 23 years old. I am having pain in my left eye since I woke up in the morning. What I should do now.
I have red eyes for over 20 days my eyes are got injured during an accident something big fall from 3rd 4 and my eyes so it is very red release at this time please describe any good medication.
What are risky eyes .I am having cataract in both eyes. One Ophthalmologist said my eyes are risky. What is the symptom.
I get red eyes after taking a nap. I have no glasses and whenever I watch the tv or use my mobile phone I do wear the 0 no. Glasses. But still my eyes get red and tears come in my eyes a lot. What should I do for this.
My eye sight is very week. Its above -4 both eye's so I want to improve my eye sight. I try many way to improve but I fail. So give me suggestion what I do.
I am 22 year old man. I have dark circles under my eyes, I have to give continuous sitting of around 10 hours before computer. I masturbate thrice approx in a week, I have eye allergies too, so this is due to lack of sleep or by over masturbation or due to eye allergies. Please tell me there reason and solution, how to get rid of it.
I have squint problem I am twenty years old can this be corrected by operation? How much will it cost?
I am suffering from my eye pain. When I started to study my eye feel like burning in only half an hour. What should I do?
I am suffering from eye dizziness. My spex number is 2. I have severe pain in forehead. I can not see computer or mobile phone clearly and in spex also I have no clear vision. Wht to do so that I can study and please suggest what to increase eyesight and vision?
LASIK or laser in situ keratomileusis, is a form of corrective surgery that help patients who are suffering from near sightedness (Myopia), far sightedness (Hypermetropia) and even astigmatism (cylindrical power in glasses). This procedure aims at correcting the shape of the cornea, which is the transparent layer that lines the front of the eye. Through this procedure, the cornea is reshaped so that the retina receives a focused light.
So what are the health tips for people going through a LASIK procedure? Here is our take:
Biggest advantage of LASIK is that it helps people to get rid of Glasses and contact lenses, which sometimes are cosmetically unacceptable and in some cases are visually disabling.
Best part of LASIK is that it is:
- Quick (total duration of surgery is hardly 5 minutes) and virtually painless.
- Has a high success rate ( success rate is 96%).
- Does not require bandages or stitches.
- Adjustments can be made years later to alter the vision as per growing impairment in the future and advancing years.
Minor side effects like dryness, glare and halos, if appear, subside with time.
Any person 18 yrs or older who fulfils the following criteria can undergo Lasik surgery
1. Stable refraction
2. Corneal thickness and topography should be in normal range
3. Dilated retinal examination should be normal
4. Adequately wet eyes
Note: One should abstain from wearing contact lens at least 2 weeks before the procedure.
Precaution after the Procedure:
Patient is likely to have some inflammation after the procedure and temporary dryness.
Use medicines as prescribed by the doctor
1. Avoid any type of eye makeup for at least 1 month after surgery
2. Avoid swimming or water sports for at least 2- 3 weeks after surgery
Going through a LASIK procedure is a matter of finding the right specialist and ensuring that you take all the precautions before the procedure. Also, it is important to look into your medical history and eyes in particular so as to avoid complications. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.