Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Aurangabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Abdul Basit SiddiquiYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor I am 26 year age and what I feel is I have short dick size and when I do sex so helps me short to get physically and mentally satisfaction. Please advise me what should I do to get bigger and thicker dick?
M masturbating from last 10 years sometimes I masturbates once in a week once in 5 days but most often I masturbate daily due to my urge for sexual desire now I feel like tired of doing this again and again now m worried can this will effect my body and my marriage life? Please help as I am concerned like I want to go back to my normal life without masturbation.
Hi doctor, I tested HIV 1&2 antibody test (method-ELISA) and come back negative (0.40) at 27 days. But I have more scare about HIV please guide me. Test reports After last exposure: 2 days - negative (0.37) hiv1&2 Elisa 27 days- negative (0.40) hiv1&2 Elisa HSV 1&2 IgG (0.64)
I am suffering from scabies. I am using gama benzene hexacloraide losan. It is not going good to heal. Can I have an better option?
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Sinus disease leads to chronic illness reducing the productivity of life grossly for years. Any ailment can cause a breakdown of one's overall well-being due to the onslaught of related symptoms, and sinus problem is no different. Sinusitis refers to inflammation or swelling of the tissue that lines the sinus, which are passages filled with air and lie in the nasal tract.
Sometimes, these passages get blocked with germs, fluid and other elements that can give rise to infections and allergic reactions. Here are the ways in which this condition can affect your health:
- Related ailments: One of the most common outcomes of sinus blockage is common cold, which can happen when the passages do not get proper movement of air. Further, it can also cause allergic rhinitis which is also known as hay fever and comes with its own set of symptoms like a runny nose, blocked nose and ears, watery eyes and other signs. A build-up of nasal polyps can also take place in the blocked path of the sinus, while the nasal cavity can also shift, causing a deviated septum.
- Pain: We have many sinuses that are located in various parts of our head, including the areas above and below the eyes. As a part of the sinus attack, one may experience pain and fluid fullness in these areas. These regions can ache when there is a sinus infection. This pain can also be caused by the dull pressure exerted by inflammation, and the pain can then travel down to jaws, teeth and even between eyes.
- Headaches: The constant pressure and persistent pain in the various areas containing the sinus can lead to long term headaches which will be at their worst in the mornings. This is due to the fact that the fluids have been accumulating throughout the night. These headaches can get worse if there is a change in the temperature.
- Congestion: Congestion is also a common symptom of sinus infection. The swollen sinuses can lead to constrictions in the nasal passage, which can obstruct normal breathing. This will lead to congestion, which can also affect the senses of taste and smell.
- Cough and discharge: A patient suffering from a sinus infection may end up blowing his or her nose more often than normal. This will usually happen because a yellowing greenish discharge will drain into the nasal passages on a regular basis during the infection. When this discharge bypasses the nasal tract and reaches the throat, it can also cause persistent coughing. It is best to ask for medical intervention and practice steaming to relive the painful symptoms of this condition.
I can't penetrate after masturbating but I am penetrate after my sleep in night with some sexy thoughts or other times I am penetrate with have some thoughts bt I can't penetrate doing masturbation what's its reason please tell me?
I am just always talking with myself .i am not interested in talking with others. I just always remain happy in myself and I feel depressed all the time and I also have headache always please tell something.
A skin tag is a diminutive, harmless, extension of skin that is usually attached from beneath the skin by a tiny support stalk. These skin tags are seen in places which are exposed to frequent friction with clothes or areas that have more skin to skin friction. They hang out from the skin surface. They commonly occur in the neck, underarms, groin, and upper chest. Medically a skin tag is termed as an acrochordon. Often skin tags are also identified as soft warts, fibroma pendulum, pedunculated fibroma, or soft fibromas.
Reasons why they happen
Skin tags comprise of blood vessels surrounded by skin and loose fibers of collagen. Collagen is a kind of protein located all through the body. Anybody can develop a skin tag irrespective of gender and age, but elder people are prone to skin tags especially those who have type 2 diabetes.
Skin tags tend to evolve in the layers of the skin folds, where the skin rubs against itself as mentioned earlier, but it is also observed that few individuals get skin tags without any such reason. This is also a reason why skin tags occur more in overweight people as they have more skin folds that are susceptible to chafing.
Why should you get them removed?
Most skin tags don't need treatment as they are harmless, but at times people do tend to discard them for cosmetic purpose or may be out of discomfort when they rub against skin or clothing. Checking with your physician in case you doubt the shape of the skin tag and suspect a cancerous element. In such scenario, you will be recommended biopsy for further proceedings if any.
How is a skin tag removed?
A skin tag is removed through few procedures. Your doctor can consider any of the procedures mentioned below:
- Cryotherapy: Cryotherapy requires chilling the skin tag with nitrogen fluid. Your physician may spray or swab a little amount of liquid nitrogen onto the skin tag. After the treatment, you may have a small blister which will heal by itself.
- Surgical removal: In the case of surgical removal, the skin tag is cut with a scalpel or scissors. The cut might sometimes be deeper in which case the cut will require stitches. Surgical removal has the advantage of obliterating the skin tag, but there is a risk of minor bleeding. Removal of skin tags doesn't require a full anesthesia. Local anesthesia is sufficient.
- Electro Surgery: Electro Surgery is another remedy where the skin tag is burned with electrical energy in high-frequency. The heat is applied through the narrow stem that holds the skin tag to the skin.
- Ligation: Ligation is yet another method where a surgical thread is tied up to remove the tag.
There are also natural remedies, such as using lotions or essential oils over a period or also over the counter medicines but then a doctor’s advice is always essential to prevent the scope of any scarring, to bleed or other such side effects.
I have to increase my weight, my height is more than 6 foot but weight is 55 only, help me to get rid of this issue, and by the way it is genital problem.
I am 16 years I am doing masturbation since 14 should I continue and how many times a day is good for health.
I am 58 male, diabetic, my IgM IS AT LEVEL 29, LOW RANGE STARTS FROM 40 LEVEL, LOW ON ENERGY, TIRED, BACK PAIN, RECURRENT SINUS INFECTION, FESS DONE ABOUT 10 MONTHS BACK, ON PRE CT shows FUNGAL INFECTIONS IN SINUS, NOT TESTED FOR FUNGAL, POLYPS WERE REMOVED, ENT SURGEON DID NOT DO TEST OF STUFF REMOVED.
I had stomach pain from last 4 days nd now vomiting is there on eating or even drinking water. What do I do? I want quick relief coz now it is too much and fed off it. Please tell me the tablet or treatment. What do I do?
What can be the reason for chest pain? Whether chest pain can be associated with first degree ventricular block?
A before meal technique would be to have a tsp of linseed with water. It brings in the much needed lubrication required for constipation.
Consuming hot water with sour lime juice and half a teaspoon of salt added to it would be beneficial in treating constipation.