Doctor in Bembde Hospital For Plastic, Cosmetic,Burns & Hand Surgery
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Treatment of Skin Cancer
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Nipple Problems
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Submit a review for Bembde Hospital For Plastic, Cosmetic,Burns & Hand SurgeryYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of skin rash . I consulted Dr Ramakant. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. He with great ease handled my case with ease.I was amazed that other doctors before him were not able to even diagnose my problem, but he did it immediately and started the skin rash for it. His advice and counselling has helped me immensely. Even though there was a long queue, still the staff was very pleasant.
He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. The guidance Dr Ramakant Bembde gave me has helped me immensely with my situation. with time my pimples aggravated. The facilities available in the Bembde Hospital are very nice. Thanks to him I am totally satisfied with the results.
drRamakant Bembde is a great cosmetic and plastic surgeon. he gave me a dark clircle treatment at herclinic Bembde Hospital for Plastic, Cosmetic,Burns & Hand Surgery in Pune. He is good person & service is awesome. I have completed my treatment and been better . thanks sir
I was having Dark Skin issue. I am amazed that drRamakant Bembde is such a sweet doctor, even though he is so busy all the time. I have had therdark skin since start.The facilities available in the Bembde Hospital in Aurangabad are very nice. the doctor is god send for me.
Never once that I felt that he is getting impatient, rather he has always responded to my each and every doubt with immense patience. With great ease Dr Bembde explained us the problem and how the treatment will be carried out. I was havng problem of oily skin.
The skin whitening treatment given by Dr Ramakant has helped me greatly and now I am perfectly fine. During the treatment, he supported me a lot. The overall treatment was very effective, painless and quick. I am impressed with the way he treats his patients.
I am thankful to Dr Ramakant Bembde who is a famous Cosmetic Surgeon in Aurangabad for my facial reconstruction. Th treatment he provided was extremely beneficial,.
Dr. Ramakant Bembde provides answers that are very helpful. thanks
A nasal reconstruction surgery is required to correct deformities in the nasal area formed as a result of birth defects, injuries, infections, cancer ,etc. Recent developments in techniques such as microsurgery, tissue expansion have helped surgeons improve the methods of nasal reconstruction surgery to a great extent. At this point, a patient has a great number of reconstruction methods to choose from, depending on his/her particular case.
1. Local flaps
2. Regional flaps
4. Simple primary Suture closure
5. Skin grafts
6. One stage nasolabial flap
7. Two stage nasolabial flap
8. Forehead flap
9. Bone and Cartilage frame work reconstruction
Indications of Nasal Reconstruction Surgery:
1. One indicator of the need for this type of surgery is fractures in the nose that have changed the shape of the organ. Patients opt for this kind of surgery in order to improve their overall appearance.
2. Another indicator is fractures or other deformities that lead to breathing problems. Living with such problems is difficult; hence it is important to get nasal reconstruction surgery.
3. The presence of the Deviated Nasal Septum prevents proper breathing and increases vulnerability to ENT infections. Nasal reconstruction surgery can be used to fix this problem.
4. Deformities formed as a result of treatment of skin cancer can be fixed with the help of nasal reconstruction surgery.
Things to know about recovering from Nasal Reconstruction Surgery:
1. Medication taken orally help to counter the discomfort experienced after a nasal reconstruction surgery.
2. Usually, splints are used after the surgery. These are generally removed in a week.
3. Very soon normal daily activities may be resumed upon the doctor's instructions.
4. swelling is commonly observed in the nasal area, but this goes away within few weeks.
Microvascular repair of Ulnar Artery Ulnar Nerve & Flexor tendons injury at wrist level using Reconstructive Microsurgery.
#Surgery of the hand is a now an established specialty worldwide.
Microsurgery is one of the highly specialized services in Plastic surgery. It is performed with the aid of a microscope on the body structures that are difficult to visualize by the naked eyes. This department mainly deals with 'Replantations' (reattaching amputated parts of the hand, leg, scalp, etc) & free Microvascular tissue transfer for the massive defects due to trauma, cancer or infection.
Special features of this Hand & Microvasular Surgery Clinic include:
- A dedicated operation theatre with laminar air flow, exclusively for hand and Microvascular Trauma.
- Highly experienced & specially trained staff round the clock
- Plastic surgery consultants available on call.
- World class equipment including Carl Zeiss microscope, S & T microinstruments, portable Vascular doppler, B Braun Nerve locator C- Arm, Digital X-Rays, etc.
- Specially trained nurses for postoperative close monitoring of hand & Microvascular surgery patients.
- Skilled experienced hand physiotherapist with fully equipped Physiotherapy department needed for the very important post-surgery rehabilitation.
- Facilities for hand splints & compression garments.
Dermabrasion is a skin related surgical treatment used by cosmetic plastic surgeons to cure a number of ailments that may leave your skin looking less than healthy. This method basically employs a technique that removes the upper layers of your skin with the help of a rough edged diamond wheel or a wire brush. These edges are called a burr or a fraise.
● Areas and Conditions: The most common areas where this procedure is conducted include the face as well as the neck. It is mostly used to treat people who want to remove fine lines that form around the eyes and the mouth, as well as patients who are suffering from acne scars and other scars due to injuries.
● Preparation: The procedure includes cleaning and marking the area that is being treated. This is the first step that helps in seeing exactly what needs to fixed, the extent of the damage and the intensity of the treatment to be employed. Following this process, the doctor will administer a local anaesthesia such as, Lidocaine that will numb the area before the actual treatment begins so that the patient does not undergo any pain. If the plastic surgeon is going to treat deeper abrasions or the entire face, then general anaesthesia is used.
● Procedure: To begin with, a small area is exposed to the treatment at a time, rather than the entire area or face at one time. The surgeon may run the rotating brush or burr to remove the top layers of the skin. Gauze will be kept handy so as to wipe any bleeding that may take place during the process. Finally, the area will be covered with the help of non-adherent tulle gauze and dressing.
● Results: The recovery time is said to take anywhere between ten to twelve days. But this also depends on the severity of condition that was treated, as well as the area that was covered. Little or no pain may follow and regular cleaning will be required. To prevent hyperpigmentation, sunscreen lotions are used for six months. Follow up visits to the plastic surgeon will be required for further line of treatment.
Vitiligo is a skin disorder where white patches of depigmentation develop on the skin and keep enlarging. This disorder is long term and continuous in nature. The patches appear due to the death of melanocytes within the skin. Melanocytes are skin pigment producing cells, which produce melanin. Vitiligo can affect the skin of several areas, including the eyes, hair, lips, breasts, etc.
The causes of this disease are as follows:
- Autoimmune disorders in which the immune system of a patient becomes over reactive and the melanocytes are destroyed.
- Damage to the skin from burns or injury also leads to vitiligo.
- Exposure of the skin to several harmful chemicals may be a cause.
- Neural disorders are also responsible for white patches.
- Vitiligo may be hereditary and passed on from family members.
Vitiligo has only one major symptom. White, flat spots and patches develop on the surface of the skin. The earliest of these white patches appear on the parts of the body which are exposed to the sun continuously.
It starts off as a simple spot in the beginning and gradually, the spot starts getting pale and finally turns white. The patches have irregular shapes, and in some cases the edges get inflamed and are red in color. Itchiness may be sometimes experienced in some of the affected areas. Symmetrical patches of vitiligo can also occur.
The two major types of vitiligo are:
- Non segmental vitiligo, which affects the back of the hand, the arms, knees, elbows, feet, mouth.
- Segmental vitiligo, which is more stable than non segmental type but spreads faster. It is usually distributed in the areas of the skin, which are supplied by the same nerves.
The different methods of treatment for vitiligo are: Plastic surgery & medical line of conservative treatment.
Plastic Surgery Treatment for Vitiligo:
Indications: Surgery is very much helpful in stable vitiligo patches. Especially in marriage age group patients, if there is very slow or no response to medical treatment, then cosmetic plastic surgery is a better and quicker option.
Contraindications for surgery: In children & in active unstable vitiligo patches.
Outcome varies with the body areas involved such as lips, genitals, eyelids, bony prominences, etc.The various plastic surgical options are as below:
1) Non-cultured Autologous Melanocyte transfer technique for Vitiligo:
This surgery involves taking partial thickness skin graft from normal pigmented donor areas of patient and processing it in laboratory for 2 hours to make melanocyte-keratinocyte suspension. This suspension can then be transferred on to the depigmented & dermabraded recipient Vitiligo pathed. Melanocytes present in suspension will be taken up into the dermabrasion sites and will start producing pigment in 2 to 6 months period and patches will become near normal skin colour.This technique allows larger areas to be treated in a single session using relatively smaller donor site. Also color matching of treated areas is excellent.
2) Autologous Skin Grafts:
This is most commonly used surgical method. Plastic Surgeon harvest skin grafts from the normal, pigmented skin of patient and places these grafts on the dermabraded surface of depigmented areas of Vitiligo or leucoderma.
Such skin grafts are used as sheets of graft or as small stamp grafts with Meek Micro-grafting technique. Sheets of split skin grafts produce uniform pigmentations with no cobblstoning.
Medical or conservative line of treatment:
Phototherapy with UVB and UVA light: Exposing the affected area of the skin to UVB lamps is a popular cure for vitiligo. This treatment can be performed easily at home under guidance of a dermatologist. UVA treatment incorporates taking of a drug which makes the skin more sensitive to ultraviolet light and then the skin is exposed to high doses of UVA light.
Skin Camouflage: Cosmetic creams and makeup can be used to camouflage affected areas of the skin. These topical creams are waterproof.
Depigmentation: Depigmentation is used to treat very widespread areas affecting most of the body by vitiligo. The skin color of the unaffected areas is reduced in order to match the affected areas. It is done using topical ointments.
Vitiligo is a skin disease, the major causes of which are still to be discovered. Proper care and treatment should be taken for skin areas affected by vitiligo.
Burning your skin is a very traumatic experience and can leave behind scars that remind one of the traumatic incident. Scarring caused by burns may fade a little with time but are usually permanent. Apart from affecting your appearance severe burns can also affect the functioning of the body. Burns can make a person withdraw socially by making him or her afraid of how people will accept them with their scars as well as make them depressed about their appearance.
- Acute repair surgery happens immediately after the burn and deals with large burns and deep burns that affect critical areas. The focus here is to aim for saving of life of burn patient with earliest wound healing with various surgical means.
- Reconstructive burn surgery addresses the deformities & scars after the initial burn wounds have healed. The goal here is to improve the appearance of the scars and ensure improvement of functioning.
There are many types of reconstructive surgeries for burns and the type of surgery best suited to a patient is based on the location of the scar, the extent of scarring and the patient’s personal goals.
- Skin grafts: This involves the removal of healthy skin from one part of the body and transplanting it to the burn site. This split thickness skin graft include only a few outer layers of skin & full thickness graft involve the entire dermis. This is used in cases of deep burns where full thickness of dermis is affected. Also skin grafts are used for defects following release of burn contracture .
- Flaps: These are thick skin tissues with its own blood supply, used to cover exposed vital structures like vessels , tendons, nerves, bones, etc especially in deep electrical burns of extremities.
- Free flap procedure: In this Microvascular Surgery , muscle, bone or skin is transferred from one part of the body to another to reconstruct huge defects after contracture release or for cosmetic improvement of ugly burn scars.
- Tissue expansion: This involves the insertion of a balloon expander under the skin near the burn scars & deformities. As the balloon is filled with saline, the skin stretches and grows. Once the skin has stretched enough, the expander is removed and the skin can then be used to replace the burn scars & deformities.
This procedure has many advantages as the skin colour and texture are a near perfect match thus reducing scarring to a large extent. However, it is a very slow procedure and can take a few months.
A craniofacial surgery is done deformities or abnormalities present in the head or face area of the patient. Depending on the type of deformity, a craniofacial surgery is done to repair or reconstruct it. The areas that come under a craniofacial surgeon's domain are the cranium (skull), the face, skin on the face, facial bones, and the facial nerves.
For this reason, in order to conduct craniofacial surgery, a neurosurgeon and a cosmetic surgeon may often work together. The time taken for completing a craniofacial surgery may vary between one hour to twelve hours.
There may be multiple reasons why a patient would require craniofacial surgery. These are: Tumors in the head or face region are one of the most common causes behind this type of surgery. The surgeries conducted to remove these tumors may sometimes lead to the formation of deformities in the region.
A craniofacial surgery is conducted in order to correct them. This kind of surgery can also be used to correct abnormalities formed as a result of injuries or wounds on the face, the jaw or the head. Some patients may also undergo a craniofacial surgery in order to correct defects that they were born with. Such defects include Apert Syndrome (a syndrome characterized by the premature fusion of certain bones in the skull), cleft palate or cleft lip and craniosynotosis (premature fusion of certain bones in the skull).
Risks related to Craniofacial Surgery:
Certain risks are associated with this type of surgery. These are:
1. A craniofacial surgery is conducted after putting the patient under general anesthesia. As a result of this, the patient may suffer from complications related to anesthesia.
2. After the surgery, patient may also lose their bone grafts partly or wholly.
3.The formation of permanent scars is another possible risk of a craniofacial surgery.
4.Some patients, especially children who are of growing age, may need a follow up surgery later on.
5. Certain patients can face more risks of delayed healing as compared to other patients. These include patients who are malnourished or smokers.
Facial surgery can be opted by people for a number of reasons, and these include being born with facial impairments like cleft lip, birthmark or other birth defects, the effects of aging, sun damage or other facial traumas that are noticeable on the face as well as a sense of general dissatisfaction with your facial features. Depending on these factors, facial plastic surgery can be divided into two categories: reconstructive and cosmetic.
Reconstructive plastic surgery is performed for correcting conditions that may be present from birth, including birthmarks on the face, cleft lip and palate, protruding ears , drooping eyelids etc. Conditions resulting from accidents, traumas or burns are also corrected by this type of surgery.
1. Schedule a surgery when you are healthy: If you are planning for either of the surgeries, try to schedule it during a period of relatively good health. Your immune system will have the best chance towards a speedy recovery. Scheduling the surgery at the holidays is ideal when you are free.
2. Get enough essential nutrients: Your diet, before and after the surgery, should be rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, zinc, copper and selenium. They help the wound to heal quickly and build your immunity, thereby reducing the chances of an infection. You can recover from more comprehensive procedures like tummy tuck, facelift or liposuction by including the requisite nutrients in your diet.
3. Protein intake: Calories and protein are the two most healing elements. Extra protein will help to build new tissue and blood vessels, repair injured tissue and increase production of cells that heal the wound. Choose high quality protein sources like fish, poultry, beans, legumes and meat.
4. Stay hydrated: Consuming 6-8 glasses on the day prior to the surgery is very important to help cleanse and hydrate the body. Since fluid intake is reduced on the day of surgery, water intake is especially important prior to the surgery. To avoid complications during surgery, ensure that you do not drink anything after midnight on the night prior to your surgery, unless advised by your surgeon.
#AcneScars are treated by Cosmetic Plastic surgeons with Dermabrasion. This very effective technique removes the upper layers of your skin with the help of a motorised rough edged diamond burr or or CO2 Fractional Laser in a very controlled manner in order to remove the acne scars.
The most common areas are the face & neck. High Power CO2 Fractional #Laser Machine & #Micro-needle Fractional RF can replace old ageing skin with a newer smoother, tighter & younger skin with this precision laser technologies.
It is done in one or more stages depending on the depth.It does not require stitches. Also no bed rest is needed.
This US FDA approved CO2 Fractional Laser is very useful for FacialRejuvenation, all types of Scars , including Acne Scars, Traumatic , Surgical Scars & Burns Scars
Precautions – sun protection for next 6 months, in form of sunscreens, scarfs, goggles and umbrella etc. Best results are seen within 6 months to 1 year. The skin become more even with natural look.
#LipVitiligo #WhitePatchesLips are the Most challenging & complex #CosmeticSurgery issues. We at #BembdeHospital #Aurangabad
have the best solution for this as #MelanocyteTransfer with best series of results.
#Leucoderma #WhitePatches #Vitiligo #PlasticSurgery #SkinGrafting
#MelanocyteTransfer is a novel and latest development in the management of #vitiligo, which is available for patients of #stablevitiligo.
#Vitiligo occurs due to retarded function of #melanin in the skin
#melanocytes in the affected area either lose their #melaninpigment or are completely destroyed. Affected patches of skin lose their pigmentation and become perfectly white.
The goal of treating #vitiligo is to restore the function of the skin and to improve the patient's appearance.
The choice of therapy depends on the number of white patches and how widespread they are and on the patient's preference for treatment. Each patient responds differently to therapy. Pigmentation will appear within one month and will be optimal in 3-6 months.
#VitiligoHelpline #LeucodermaHelpline :8805013088/8888125588 #healthcare #cosmetics #hospitals #surgery #aesthetics