Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Auraiya and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ravikant AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from the extra growth of gums on my teeth. It does not give any pain to me. How to reduce the extra growth.
Hi Sir/madam greeting you My brother is looking good but he's fearing about his teeth He has gaps in his teeth and he's not interested to put clip to teeth is there any other alternative to make his teeth together very quickly.
My teeth are looking black from inside but they are not paining so what should I do? please help me.
Dear Doctor, My mother, aged 50 years is experiencing tooth ache sporadically. Up on consultation, we realized that the lower wisdom tooth grew inclined and impacting the adjacent tooth. It even started causing infection a little in the gums surrounding that tooth. Do you recommend tooth extraction surgery? If yes, will there be any complications post surgery?(she is diagnosed with diabetes a few weeks ago) Where to get the surgery done and what prerequisite care need to be taken to ensure no complications afterwards.
I do smoke about 8-10 cigarettes daily. And having a small white patch in my mouth on left side. Persistent since last one year. Seen it to a dentist. But no effect. Please tell me what I need to do to check it. And how to quit smoking medically. I want to quit.
There are symptoms of oral submucous fibrosis. Constant burning sensation in the mouth past 4months. What should I do?
Respected doctors there is always unpleasant odour from my mouth despite of brushing daily wat is remedy.
I am 17 year old young boy. I would like to ask a question. For a week I could not eat spicy food due to reddening of tongue. Why it so & why should me to cure it?
Hi, My mom is having dentures so now doctor is recommended to fix the below teeth is this recommended is this good for her or removable teeth are better this is her second dentures, the one is using is 15 years old has she is replacing it now with new ones. Please suggest.
Your mouth is the breeding place for various bacteria. These bacteria use the sugar in food and turn them into acids. These acids then react with a tooth, gradually drilling a hole in it, which is infamously known as a tooth cavity.
You might wonder why exactly this happens. When your teeth are subjected to acid frequently, the repeated acid attacks on the enamel, the enamel starts losing its minerals. The first sign of tooth decay is when a white spot appears on the tooth. This white spot is the area from where the enamel has lost its minerals. If not taken care of from the time this early sign of decay makes an appearance, then the decay just gets more serious and the white spot will turn into a cavity.
Here are some tips to avoid tooth decay altogether:
- Use fluoride based toothpaste and mouthwash: Fluoride prevents tooth decay from maturing. It can even reverse or stop tooth decay, which is in its early stage. It also protects the tooth from further decay and replenishes the lost minerals from the enamel and prevents any further loss. It also reduces the acid making ability of the bacteria present in the mouth.
- Keep a check on food: Keep a study check on what you are eating. If you eat too much of junk food or food which contains a lot of sugar regularly, then suffering from a tooth decay is inevitable. Try to limit those foods to maybe once or twice a week.
- Brush your teeth: Brush your teeth regularly, preferably with fluoride toothpaste. Not only will the fluoride toothpaste protect your teeth, the toothbrush will also take out any food particle stuck between two teeth. Brush at least twice a day or preferably after every meal and before bed.
- Use dental floss: Clean in between your teeth with a dental floss.
- Eat cheese: Cheese contains casein which prevents tooth decay or cavity formation.
- Visit your dentist regularly: Make sure you visit your dentist regularly to keep your teeth healthy.