Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Auraiya. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajesh Pal
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Hair Fall
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Body Weakness
Increasing Height Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Small Penis Size
Treatment of Greying Hair
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh PalYour feedback matters!
Sir I am suffering with fever along with minor headache and throat pain please consult some medicine.
The lungs are made of tubes through, which air passes in and out for exchange of gases, taking in alveoli. It is a disease of alveoli to which finer air conducting tubes are attached. Over a period of time, with age and exposure to various agents, these tubules get obstructed. The amount of air that can pass through these is reduced, leading to reduced oxygen supply to the lungs and thereby the various body organs.
The symptoms of COPD can be easily understood if we realize how COPD is caused. The progressive blockage of the air tubes causes less oxygen to reach the tissues, which is the most essential agent for all tissues and organs to function. Reduced supply produces a generalized limitation in physical activity. There are two main components to COPD - chronic bronchitis and emphysema. The symptoms indicative of COPD are as follows:
- Chronic cough: Also referred to as smoker's cough, the cough is relentless and does not subside with regular cough treatment. This is one of the first indications of COPD.
- Mucus buildup: There is constant buildup of mucus which gets expelled during coughing. The person never feels completely clear of mucus, and the regular cough expectorants do not help relieve the symptoms.
- Fatigue associated with limited activity: As noted earlier, the reduced capacity of the organs limits their activities. Therefore, regular activities like walking short distances or climbing stairs can induce fatigue.
- Shortness of breath: The above fatigue is associated with shortness of breath, even with small physical exertion. A person with COPD will see marked tiredness and reduced ability to perform routine chores and feel a tightness in the chest.
- Wheezing: Passage of air through the obstructed air tubes produces a whistling sound or wheezing. It is more pronounced when there is mucus accumulation in the airways.
While there is no cure for COPD, once it sets, the following are some ways to slow its progression and reduce severity of the symptoms:
- Bronchodilators: Dilate the air tubes and ease flow of air
- Corticosteroids: Help reduce inflammation and thereby improve airflow through the tubes
- Flu vaccination: Helps curb the frequent flu attacks
- Antibiotics: To contain infections
- Pulmonary rehabilitation: A combination of breathing exercise and patient education to improve lung function.
- Oxygen therapy: In very severe cases, oxygen may be required.
- Lifestyle changes: Eating healthy foods, preventing exposure to dust and smoke, quitting smoking, breathing exercises, bi-annual medical check-ups to monitor lung functions are essential. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pulmonologist.
What are the precautions we should follow when we go out in Sun? Or which food we have to take in summer. Is Sun radiations are harmful to health.
My triglyceride is 285 and cholesterol is 165. Should I need any medicine? If any pls tell me ayurvedic treatment.
When liver failure occurs? What are the symptoms? And can it go fatal without symptoms? Can it go fatal without even a vomit?
I am from nainital a hill station in uttarakahad. I have a dry and acne prone skin. I have never seen my clear face one pimple is always there to freak me out. Can you please suggest me some facewash that I can try to get rid of my acne. Please help. I am currently using patanjali neem face wash. And I have not seen very good results. I still get pimples.
Are you suffering from hair loss? Don't just blame your genes for that. A plethora of reasons ranging from hormonal imbalance to thyroid or nutritional deficiency can lead to hair loss. Hair fall and baldness can hamper your self-confidence and push you to a pessimistic and gloomy world of hopelessness. Your hair is the x-factor that influences your personality and sets you apart from others. But, what should you do to tackle hair loss and boost hair growth? Well, there are several ways to get rid of this problem. There are several home based remedies to stop hair fall and enhance growth of hair. Some of these remedies have been listed below:
- Fenugreek: You might be surprised to know that the seeds of fenugreek contain hormone antecedents. These help in repair of hair follicles. The seeds are also rich in nicotinic acid that promotes growth of hair. Fenugreek seeds should be soaked in water overnight and then make a paste by grinding them. This paste should be applied on the scalp and left for about 30 minutes. The paste should then be rinsed off with only water, avoid application of shampoo or any other cleaning agent.
- Aloe Vera: It is a very useful home remedy in tackling issues related to the hair. It helps in maintain and restoring the pH balance of the scalp. It has a slightly alkaline property. Gel formed out of aloe vera is also helpful in getting rid of dandruff. The gel should be applied to the scalp for 45 minutes and then washed with water. This treatment must be followed for at least twice or thrice a week for best results.
- Oil massage: Insufficient supply of nutrients to the hair can lead to loss of hair. Therefore, it is always a wise idea to massage the scalp with hot oil to provide enough nutrients to the scalp and improve the flow of blood in the head. It is usually recommended to massage the scalp and hair strands with oil rich in vitamin E, such as olive oil, coconut oil or almond oil for 45 minutes. Thereafter, you can wash away the excess oil by applying shampoo.
- Coconut milk: It is rich in fats and proteins. It helps in the growth of hair and prevents loss. For best results, grind the coconut pulp to get milk out of it and then apply it to the scalp and hairs. Leave the milk for over 30 minutes and then wash it off with shampoo for preventing thinning of hairs.
- Diet plan: You need to take care of your diet first in order to add volume to your hairs. Include vegetables rich in iodine like nori, dulse, kombu and wakame in your meals. Iodine helps in proper functioning of the thyroid gland and quite essential for healthy hair. Fatty acids are also essential for hair growth. It is advised to consume adequate amounts of nuts, fish and avocados for healthy hairs.
- Along with a healthy hair diet, it is important that you exercise properly as it will ensure that there is proper blood flow to your scalp and will help in the growth of hair.
- Treat your hair delicately. Avoid unnecessary brushing, combing or handling. Use a soft, round bristles brush.
- Have a weekly scalp massage to provide stimulation to the hair follicles.
- Have regular trims to eliminate split ends and allow the hair to look and feel healthier.
- Get plenty of rest and sleep to allow your body to grow hair.
- Avoid Stress as it is the major cause of hair loss. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
I am having constant pain in my stomach. And my heart beat is not normal. And acidity too. Can you please tell some remedies.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Taking into account the hectic lifestyle we lead, most of us end up suffering from aches and pains. But that does not mean we have to continue to suffer from them. There are plenty of easy exercises that one can follow in order to keep themselves healthy and problem free!
In order to avoid aches and pains, the first thing that a person needs to do is
- Practise hamstring stretches regularly: What this entails is that he or she needs to lie on the back, raise a leg and hold the back of it with both hands. While it may be called the hamstring stretch and one would probably normally think that the beneficial impact of doing it would be limited to the hamstring, it works quite a bit of special magic which has an ability to ease the pain in the lower back. Now, for an exercise which is so simple, is it not worth it?
- Side Stretch: Talking about stretches, another form of a stretch happens to be the side stretch. Even this is rather simple and all that needs to be done is to lie on one’s side and pull the ankle of the leg which is not in contact with the ground towards the back. While this is being done, the ankle of the lower leg should apply pressure on the thigh.
- Straight leg raise: It may seem that most of the exercises which reduce pain are stretches! However, this is not really the case as there is a place for exercises such as the straight leg raise and the like. What exactly is the straight leg raise? Well, it can be done when a person is either in a sitting position or is lying on his or her back. The toes are to be kept pointed upwards and the leg is to be raised. It is to be kept in mind that the challenge of the straight leg raise is that the knee should not be bent, at all.
- The cat and camel exercise: The terms cat and camel generally refer to members of the animal kingdom. However, jointly, in terms of exercises, the cat and camel is an exercise well worth remembering as it can save the individual quite a lot of pain. All that needs to be done is to alternatively arch one’s back towards the floor and the ceiling while resting on one’s hands and knees.
While our way of living may come with certain side-effects, but it would not be right to say that we are helpless. We need to take charge and make little changes to enjoy a healthy and happy lifestyle. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.