Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Asansol. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sunit Kr Das
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sunit Kr DasYour feedback matters!
Patient came with pain in upper right back tooth region. On examination no cavity detected. Third molar is erupted in correct position. On palpation there is muscle pain in buccal vestibule. What it may be. Didn't find any palpable mass.
Sir, I am 27 years old male. My problem is since childhood I have a dental problem. I have cavities on some teeth. When one teeth is completely destroyed then its occur in another teeth. I brush up my teeth twice daily. Doctors please kindly suggest me what I have to do to protect my good teeth from these problem & what I have to do to make stronger my teeth. Thanks in advance doctors & waiting yours valuable suggestion.
There is a black dot in my tooth (molars area) how can I remove that? It being noticed by people when I talk with them please help me.
Posting same Q differently- I'm suffering from bad breath. When I wake up in morning, my mouth stinks so much that I myself can feel bad breath. After brushing, immediately within hour my mouth starts stinking. I brush twice a day, I do scaling twice a year &dentist confirmed that oral hygiene is good. I have a runny nose while having my meals, my tongue gets white throughout day despite of cleaning it daily in morning &while brushing my teeth in morning also I feel that bad breath is coming from my throat. I doubt it's a nasal issue or may be tonsil stones issue. By reading above info, doctors on Lybrate suggested to hv deep cleaning, visit expert dentist, ENT specialist etc. Temporarily,also advised 2use mouthwash. I took few ml of mouthwash n kept in mouth for 10 min n spitted out. Then gargled once wit water to clean foam, also drank water immediately. I found this very effective n felt fresh breath for 10 hours. By this, wat does it indicates? ENT or dental issue? Whom shall I visit?
A sparkling set of shiny white teeth can make a smile more appealing and infectious. Yellow teeth can be extremely embarrassing and annoying. The important dental tissues that make up a tooth include the Enamel, Dentin, Cementum and the Pulp, of these four tissues, the enamel (the white and hard teeth surface) and the dentin (pale brown) are responsible for the tooth colour. Any damage to these two tissues bring about teeth discolouration and factors that contribute significantly towards yellowing of teeth include:
- Poor dental care and hygiene like improper and inadequate flossing and brushing techniques.
- Unhealthy lifestyle habits like chewing of tobacco and betel nuts, smoking, excessive consumption of alcohol, tea and coffee.
- Certain medical conditions and treatments (chemotherapy and radiation) can adversely affect the dentin and the enamel. Antihistamines are also known to stain the teeth. It is best to avoid mouth washes containing Cetylpyridinium Chloride.
- With age, the enamel tends to thin naturally exposing the dentin that lies underneath it.
- Fluoride intake in excess can stain and discolour the teeth.
- Yellow or discoloured teeth can also be genetic.
Yellow teeth, though frustrating, can be fully treated. The mode and success of the treatment is largely influenced by the extent of the teeth discolouration.
- Avoid smoking and chewing of tobacco as much as possible. Control the intake of drinks and foods that can stain and discolour your teeth.
- Practice healthy dental hygiene. Brush your teeth twice daily.
- Some whitening agents (over-the-counter) can be effectively used to treat yellow teeth.
- Dental veneers are a great way to deal with yellow teeth.
- For a healthy set of white teeth with pearly shine, consult a dentist every six months.
In addition, several natural and homemade remedies can also prove to be beneficial
- Nothing can treat yellow teeth more effectively than baking soda. Brushing your teeth with toothpaste mixed with baking soda (about a quarter teaspoon) can do the yellow teeth a world of good. Using a mixture of baking soda with vinegar (white), lemon juice and hydrogen peroxide is an effective natural remedy.
- A healthy practice to get rid of yellow teeth is to rub the teeth with orange peel every night.
- Rubbing the teeth with Strawberry paste will help to reduce the yellow stain greatly.
- The benefits of lemon are known to all. Brush your teeth with a mixture of lemon juice and salt. Wash it off after a few minutes and the yellow tinge will be a thing of the past.
- Charcoal, Apples and Basil leaves are powerful natural ingredients to treat yellow teeth.
Your smile is precious! Do not lose it to yellow teeth.