Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Anjar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Haji Ismail BayadYour feedback matters!
I'm a nurse, I have swelling on both my feet near the ankle bone. I have tried hot mustard oil massage and coconut oil massage, but still the swelling is not reducing. I start having severe pain with the sensation of something crawling inside during the evening. I feel no pain during my work or morning time. The swelling has started to come up near my calf muscles, my knees and even my toes. Is there any solution for this. Pls help.
Some time I feel pain while passing stool. But there is no blood falling. What could be the problem? Do I need to update my daily diet? Please suggest me. Thank you.
Hello doctor, my stomach is so bad. I am suffering from loose motion. When i am eating suddenly i am going to bathroom. digestion is not proper.
I am 53 year old male. I would like go for a checkup test. What are the tests that you suggest? BP, sugar are normal Please suggest.
My age is 32 yrs. I have a 10 years old girl. I am often feeling lethargic, I feel very weak, my hand and legs shiver, especially after taking meal. Please, suggest me about the remedy.
I have issue with quick ejection. When I start intercourse, it eject within a minute. If I regularly do sex with my wife then also it happened. Please suggest some medicine to control ejection duration.
I have erection problem and hardness problem from last 12 years. Is chronic ED can be treated in homeopathy. If it is possible, how many months take to recover? I have distribution habit at the age of 14, but now I suffer with this problem, now I masturbate only weekly once. So please answer for my question. Thank you.
Male #infertility has many causes--from hormonal imbalances to physical #problems, to psychological and/or behavioral problems. Moreover, fertility reflects a man's '#overall' health. Men who live a healthy lifestyle are more likely to produce healthy sperm. The following list highlights some #lifestyle choices that negatively impact male fertility--it is not all-inclusive:
- smoking--significantly decreases both sperm count and sperm cell motility.
- prolonged use of marijuana and other recreational drugs.
- chronic alcohol abuse.
- anabolic steroid use--causes testicular shrinkage and infertility.
- overly intense exercise--produces high levels of adrenal steroid hormones which cause a
- Testosterone deficiency resulting in infertility.
- inadequate vitamin c and zinc in the diet.
- tight underwear--increases scrotal temperature which results in decreased sperm production.
- exposure to environmental hazards and toxins such as pesticides, lead, paint, radiation, radioactive
- Substances, mercury, benzene, boron, and heavy metals
- malnutrition and anemia.
- excessive stress!
Modifying these behaviors can improve a man's fertility and should be considered when a couple is trying to achieve pregnancy.
Hello Doctor, My first degree av block and I'm very upset. My heartbeats missing many times and I feel pressure on heart. I feel irregular heartbeats. Echo cardiograph, lipid profile, treadmill and holter monitoring are normal. So what is the reason? It may be serious?
Hello sir I am suffering from piles since last year in December .I firstly take the allopathy and for long time I started homeopathy. And cured from piles in april-may. Then some liquid comes from October and I sitting for long hrs. And then again I take homeopathy treatment the liquid is stop coming. Then in last November I suffered from bells palsy of left face then I take allopathy treatment. Doc give me 4 medicines one for acidity relief for morning, 2 vitamins ,one for bells palsy medicine after 5-6 days take this medicine one night blood comes. Then I stop medicine of vitamins and continue rest 2 medicines and go to homeopathy and take medicines of piles. And then 2 days continually blood comes in morning and night and then blood stops and then I took 2 days before stiz bath some maassa type comes near anus it remains in exit point and gives pain when strain on this massage. This appearance is not on last year but appears in 2&3 times before December but all right in one day .but now persists for 2 time. Now my question is should I continue to homeopathy or try allopathy?
Sir what precaution should one take to prevent himself from diabetes especially after crossing 50 years of age ?
I have problem of cold effect immediately at time of double season. When I take citrigen, it will be ok within 10 min. Please suggest.
I am 22 years old. And now I am still babble. I don't babble too much but only a word that is (r) that I can't say clearly. And I think that I can remove the babbling but I don't no how. Will you please tell me about the disease and the solution. I really want to stop babbling. Please help me.
I am having constipation since 1 year. Its takes time in mourning and sometimes doesn't feel pressure. What should I do?
The main symptoms of piles are as follows-
1- bleeding fresh red blood fell from anus
2- excessive itching and burning in the rectum area.
3- pain at the time of bowel movement
4- a hard lump can be felt around the anus. This can be painful too.
5- after freshen up, a feeling of that the bowels are still full.
Hello doctors If will be a really help if you could give me a precise advice. I am 36 years of age. I have one testes . The other onews has shrunk when I was in 20's . We are planning for a baby now . Can you please suggest me ways to increase my sperm volume and motility Thanks.
Any ailment can cause a breakdown of one's overall well-being due to the onslaught of related symptoms, and sinus problem is no different. Sinusitis refers to inflammation or swelling of the tissue that lines the sinus, which are passages filled with air and lie in the nasal tract.
Sometimes, these passages get blocked with germs, fluid and other elements that can give rise to infections and allergic reactions. Here are the ways in which this condition can affect your health:
- Related ailments: One of the most common outcomes of sinus blockage is common cold, which can happen when the passages do not get proper movement of air. Further, it can also cause allergic rhinitis which is also known as hay fever and comes with its own set of symptoms like a runny nose, blocked nose and ears, watery eyes and other signs. A build-up of nasal polyps can also take place in the blocked path of the sinus, while the nasal cavity can also shift, causing a deviated septum.
- Pain: We have many sinuses that are located in various parts of our head, including the areas above and below the eyes. As a part of the sinus attack, one may experience pain and fluid fullness in these areas. These regions can ache when there is a sinus infection. This pain can also be caused by the dull pressure exerted by inflammation, and the pain can then travel down to jaws, teeth and even between eyes.
- Headaches: The constant pressure and persistent pain in the various areas containing the sinus can lead to long term headaches which will be at their worst in the mornings. This is due to the fact that the fluids have been accumulating throughout the night. These headaches can get worse if there is a change in the temperature.
- Congestion: Congestion is also a common symptom of sinus infection. The swollen sinuses can lead to constrictions in the nasal passage, which can obstruct normal breathing. This will lead to congestion, which can also affect the senses of taste and smell.
- Cough and discharge: A patient suffering from a sinus infection may end up blowing his or her nose more often than normal. This will usually happen because a yellowing greenish discharge will drain into the nasal passages on a regular basis during the infection. When this discharge bypasses the nasal tract and reaches the throat, it can also cause persistent coughing. It is best to ask for medical intervention and practice steaming to relive the painful symptoms of this condition.