Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Anantnag and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Malik ShahnazYour feedback matters!
Dear Dr. We found diabetes and lymphnodes problem for my mom now she is better after treatment. Please advice us the fruits which can be eaten which should not effect for her diabetes and lymphnodes problem.
Hi doc, I have a migraine problem. Since two years. I am suffering very much. In this my head pains a lot and it getting heavier so please suggest the solution.
Hi i m 18 yrs old and I have pcos. I m having my first day of my periods after a gap of 4 months but now even on first day my bleeding rate is very low and it is dark brown in colour and i m gaining weight also please help me.
My 5-year-old daughter has asthma. What is the effect of using an asthma preventer long-term? I heard that using it for years might cause bone shrinkage. Is it true? Are there any vitamins or supplements to help vision?
Sir which type of infection I need to face during masturbation n what happen in that infection. Becoz I'm suffering from white discharge please tell me sir.
If somebody is suffering from phimosis by birth, can it be a cause of small penis size. How can a person can make his foreskin flexible. Penis size can be increased or not?
I am suffering from chest pain like middle poking and chest anxiety and below the arm and coughing regularly about 2 years.
My 7 year old son still bed wets 3 to 4 times at night. Even if he sleeps for 2 hours in the afternoon he bedwets. Wen he was few months old he had recurring episodes of UTI. A urologist did MCU and the report was normal. After the age of 1 he never had UTI. But bedwetting continues even in summers. Please advise He has hard and irregular motions as well!
A woman having age 62 years avoiding sex with her partner saying that it is not healthy to have sex at this age. Feels pain during intercourse. I wish to get correct advice from your end please.
I am 53 years old. For the last 20 years or so I have been suffering from dysentery. Usually I take allopathic medicines prescribed by the doctor. So long as the course continues, dysentery is under control but stopping of medicines cause recurrence of the problem. I have to go the latrine for 3 to 4 times, sometimes even more. Besides taking aqua guard filtered water, I eat home-made foods without spice and oil. What should I do to get rid of the dysentery problem.
I'm having an itching irritating patch between my thighs both side and is pink in colour. Was worried because I noticed it some few weeks ago and thought it would disappear so don't know what it is and what I should do.
I'm smoking for 5 years my age was just 23 but am looking like so much old my hairs was fallen and my chest was paining sometimes.
I am suffering from fiver last 5 days and last 2 days suffering from headache also which medicine would I take pain.
Hi Penis ki foreskin tuti nahi hai thoda hi inche jati hai. Agar Maine Jorase niche li to kuch hoga to nahi na.
Although nose bleeding is quite common during the cold months, they can occur in the summer months too. This is because, during the summer heat, your nose may tend to get excessively dry. The protective layer of mucus in the nasal cavity tends to dry up during the summer months, thus resulting in nose bleeding. The hot summers can also lead to allergies, which in result can cause it.
Although nose bleeding may be quite messy, it is nothing very serious and can be easily prevented or stopped. Here are a few home remedies that you can try if you are prone to nose bleeding during the summer season:
- Vinegar: Vinegar is easily available in any household and effectively stops nose bleeding. Just pour in some vinegar in a cotton ball or a piece of cloth and put it into your nose for some time.
- Ice: Ice also effectively helps with controlling nose bleeding. Just rub ice against your nose to reduce swelling in the blood vessels. The ice will also effectively numb the pain offering instant relief.
- Foods containing vitamin C: Ensure that during the summer months you take the right amount of Vitamin C into your diet. This is because Vitamin C helps in blood clotting, and will stop nose bleeding faster. Foods that are rich in vitamin C are guavas, kale, mustard, parsley, oranges, strawberries and lemons.
- Baking soda: Baking soda works wonders for nose bleeding. Just mix some amount of baking soda into water, and transfer the solution into a spray bottle. Spray your nose with the solution.
- Steam: Inhaling steam is a great way to prevent nose bleeding. When you take steam, it moistens the nasal cavity and prevents it from becoming dry, thus avoiding any bleeding.
- Right posture: Another way to quickly stop a nose bleeding is to elevate your head. Keep your head in that position until the bleeding stops and try not to bend, as it can just aggravate bleeding.
- Whole-wheat bread: Make whole-wheat bread as part of your daily diet during summer. It is said to contain Zinc, which protects the blood vessels in the body.
- Drink water: ?Also ensure that you keep yourself hydrated at all times during the hot summer months. Drink plenty of liquids like fruit juice and milkshake, to prevent your nose from drying out.