Find numerous Psychologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychologists online in Anantapur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Mr. Girinath Reddy
Treatment of Depression
Management of Smoking Addiction
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Anxiety
Treatment of Fear
Treatment of Memory Loss
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Treatment of OCD
Treatment Of Anxiety Attacks
Treatment of Stress at Work
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Alcohol Withdrawal
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Treatment of Personality Disorder
Substance Addiction Management
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Submit a review for Mr. Girinath ReddyYour feedback matters!
I had a break up in last year. I miss her in every single second. Now I'm getting depressed. What should I do to move on?
He is Lane and he wanted to build body also he is smoking and unable to quit how to get six Pack for him.
I always feel stress and I always thinking about sex things nd like Live alone I have sex weakness ,I feel always feel full my mind.
My mind is not constraint on doing any thing, so I can not focus on my job and other daily work. Suggest me please what I do and what not to do.
My wife aged 39 yes she is getting always angry irritation frustration her moods changes every minute sometimes laughing, crying without proper cause, she is willing to sit alone, she is not even care about kids, please advice me what medicine should I prefer for her. She also getting headache in early hrs rash behavior towards others every day I am not understand her mentality.
In year 2001 first time I was been suffered by stress & consult the local psychiatrist who gave me certain medication for more than a year after that I recover from it, in year 2005 after sad demise of my mother I again started suffering from the stress followed by panic attacks, again I undergo the treatment of psychiatrist & from june 2005 I was under medication starts to take pexep & changed many tablets, from past one year I am taking depran-h, but from past few months I feel very dizzy, & suffer from sleeping disorder, I want to stop these medicines which are having side effects, please advice at the earliest. Regards.
What is the way to control and quit the habituate of smoking and with inn the habituate of smoking how much tym it will take to show the damage in our health.
Hello doctor, I am from kolkata. Age is 26. I have too much anxiety problems. N nervousness. I also have stammering problem since 8 years. Whenever I am going to talk, I got the anxiety problem.
If your child is suffering from mental retardation, homeopathy can help. A system of complementary medicine, homeopathy works on the dictum of ‘like treats like’. It is able to treat some of the toughest disorders and illnesses that allopathy finds hard to contain.
Mental retardation: Definition
- Mental retardation is a blanket term for a pattern of persistently slow learning of basic motor and language milestones during childhood.
- The adult manifests a below-normal intellectual capacity too.Such people have an intelligence quotient (IQ) of 70 or below.
- They usually have developmental disabilities, developmental delay, or learning difficulties.
These signs should alert parents and spur them to see a doctor-
- If your child learns to sit up, to crawl, or to walk later than other children
- Trouble speaking and forming words, remembering things, and having trouble understanding social rules
- Trouble solving problems
- Trouble thinking logically
What needs to be made clear is that poor academic performance by itself is not a sign of mental retardation. It can be due to multifarious reasons like behaviour problems.
Causes of mental retardation
- Down syndrome and Fragile X syndrome are the most common genetic causes of mental retardation.
- Problems during pregnancy and birth
- Rubella infection in pregnant mother
- Iodine deficiency in mothers
- Malnutrition is a common cause of reduced intelligence in children.
Here are some homoeopathic remedies for the treatment of mental retardation. All you have to keep in mind is to treat this article as a guide and take medicines only under the guidance of a certified and trained homeopath.
- Abrotanum: This remedy works when your child shows marked emaciation of legs, has ageing, flabby, and loose skin, and he cannot hold up his head.
- Baryta carb: This homeopathy remedy is very effective in treating cretinism which is marked by a dwarfish appearance, mental retardation, with swollen abdomen, puffy face, enlarged glands, thick lips and short stature. Such children also show delayed milestones like learning to walk and speak.
- Calcarea carb: When your child presents symptoms like obesity, a chalky look with red face, large belly, large head, pale skin, soft bones, increased sweating, mental slowness, de¬layed skills-walking, talking, etc., this remedy is indicated.
- Medorrinum: The remedy is prescribed by homeopaths when your child presents symptoms like dullness and sluggishness, extreme forgetfulness, imbecility, impatience, irritability, difficulty in concentration etc. The remedy is very good for treating delusions, hallucinations, and illusions.
There are other things that you as a parent can do to help your intellectually disabled child like learn everything you can about intellectual disabilities. This way you can guide your child to live a near-normal life successfully. Also get your child involved in group activities like art classes, drawing etc. This will help him learn social skills and become more independent. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.