Find numerous Psychologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychologists online in Anantapur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Depression
Management of Smoking Addiction
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Anxiety
Treatment of Fear
Treatment of Memory Loss
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Treatment of OCD
Treatment Of Anxiety Attacks
Treatment of Stress at Work
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Alcohol Withdrawal
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Treatment of Personality Disorder
Substance Addiction Management
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Submit a review for Mr. Girinath ReddyYour feedback matters!
I have stuttering problem while speaking. I am trying for bpo companies, they are saying you have good English even though because of stuttering they are backing while selecting and moreover I'm saying post me into non voice section but my talks are desperate. For proper communication please guide me what steps I need to follow. When I start speaking unknowingly my chest part starts jolting, increases my heart beat and my mind goes off with tense and I will go out of track from what I supposed to speak. From kindergarten I'm suffering from stammering. Please guide me what kind of remedies I need to follow to talk like a normal person.
Please tell me what is the best skill to developed good silent and happy man in life and don't distracted from any distraction like gauship timepass with friends and I don't want to talk with anyone as well as in my family accept mom and dad .I want to silent .only focusing in my goal. So what am I do?
I have stammering problem. When I talk to someone I became nervous & some easy words I can't say easily. Please help me. How can I fix this problem?
I remain ok all time as exam came I got lost my sleep and even seeing other girls studying I feel more depressed n not able to concentrate n study I am a topper student but due to my this habit I got less Mark in final ,now I am preparing for md exam.
Dear Sir, I have one problem from childhood, Agarr koi cheez (non importance too) mere paas ho to mai use baar baar hath lagata hoo agar locker mebhi rakhu to baar baar dekhta hoo. Kahi mujhse kho na jaaye iss darr se. Aisa hi khyal logo k baare mebhi aata hai. Kahi mujhse door na hojaye death na hojaye. Or iss wajah se mera dill sukun nahi pata. Logo ke beech me baitha bhi rahu to presence mind nahi rehta. Or mujhe neend bhi jald nahi aati. Inn sabb wajah se bahot problem hoti hai mujhe bhi. Please reply.
I am 84 year old male. Takes time with completing work. He Has mood swings,Very irritable. What can be done to prevent further deterioration?
I am taking antidepressant since 5 years. How long should I need it. When I stopped to take it under the advice of my psychiatrist I was depressed.
Hello sir \ Madam, I observe Lack of concentration, weak memory in myself. My thoughts are negative and my thoughts are not stable. I am practising yoga from some months but o need something reliable for this.
Can be fully cured anybody with scihezofrenia and bipolar disorder, taking medicines (arpizol 30 and bupron xl-150) during last 3 years.
Hello doctor, I m too much depressed bcos of my relationship with my bf previously he cheated me a lot now a days also I feel like he is cheating me bcos of all this our quarrel increase I don't know what to do please help what should I have to do.
I am a decent student and have scored well in my school and college days. But I have a problem that when I give any maths competitive exam, even though how hard I have prepared I am not able to solve the questions in stipulated time as I become nervous and my hands begin to tremble. However the same paper I can solve easily at home. Please suggest how to overcome this exam fear or anxiety as I am underperforming due to fear.
There are instances when a kid doesn’t show the usual signs of development compared to their peers. Most parents take it casually thinking that their child will catch up in due course only to find a larger problem associated with it. It is therefore extremely important to discuss speech and language related delays with a medical practitioner to find out whether a child is immature or has a genuine problem which requires medical help. A child can show different signs as per age:
Different age group:
- Within the first 12 months, a baby should be able to relate to his environment and make babbling and cooing sound. It is often observed that by month 9, a baby is capable of stringing sounds after seeing things. If a baby is intently watching objects, but is unable to make any sound, this may be an early symptom of speech or language related problem.
- Between the 12th and the 15th month, a baby should be capable of making a wide array of sounds including few commonly used words. Babies should also be able to take few basic instructions and oblige those.
- Between the age of 18th and 24th months, a baby becomes smart enough to pronounce anywhere in the range of 20 to 50 words. They also start combining words and make simple sentences. They should be capable of identifying common objects and remember their names.
- By the age of 3, a toddler should be smart enough to combine 4-5 words and form sentences. Kids of this age also become smart enough to take straightforward instructions and perform them comfortably. Any deviation on this should be immediately reported to the Doctor.
What are the warning signs?
If a child between the age of 1-2 is not able to do the following things:
- Fails to use gesture
- Use more gesture than vocalising by the age of 18 months
- Produce no voice by 18th-month
- Fails to perform simple instructions
A child between the age of 2-3 needs evaluation if:
- Capable of imitating words but isn’t spontaneous in vocalising
- Repeats certain words multiple times
- The tone of voice is unusual compared to his peers
Possible causes of speech and language delay:
- Problems with palate leading to oral impairments
- Short frenulum restricting sufficient tongue movement to produce speech
- Oral-motor problems leading to speech limitation
- Problems related to hearing
- Chronic infection of the ear leading to speech delay
What does the pathologist assess?
- What can the child speak?
- What can the child understand?
- Oral-motor status
- Clarity of speech
Post the above evaluation a pathologist directs a plan of action. Sometimes speech therapy sessions are recommended in order to improve kids’ skill. For a motor related problem, a doctor can state a plan of action and limit the expectation of parents. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Speech Therapist.