Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Bariatricians in India. You will find Bariatricians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Bariatricians online in Anantapur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. GahrYour feedback matters!
I am a vegetarian age45 years,height5 feet weight63 kg.What should i eat to loss weight. And look slim.For how much tym should i walk in one go to loss weight.
Hi sir, I am Vikas made from new Mumbai commerce graduated. I just want to asks one question sir how to lose fat without eating tablet.
I am a 18 year teenager but I am too fat boy, I used several treatment also used some ointments but never got result. I was not fat from my childhood and also I am not eating fast food and oily food. So please suggest me some natural treatment.
Hello doctor, I am rakhi 24 for old. I am using sweat slim belt from one mont and doing exercise from one month and drinking cucumbers, lemon, ginger and mint water but my tummy don't flat properly and also doesn't tighten belly skin. Please tell me what I do for tighten my belly skin. Reply me soon doctor.
I am 27 years old height 5.6 inch weight 110 Kgs and I want to reduce belly, can belly be reduced in a week.
Cambodia garnicia weight loss product is really works please suggest me which weight loss product is best, regularly I am DC doing walking fo 30 min.
I am 20 years old, I want to lose fat from face. I do exercises but is not able to lose fat from face.
With obesity on the rise, more and more young people are looking at measures for weight loss. Ayurveda, with its safe and natural system can be a lofe saver. It believes that obesity is a result of excessive Kapha, and weight loss measures should be aimed at reducing kapha. Reduce foods that are sweet, sour or salty. Increase foods that are bitter and pungent and promote digestion.
The following are some effective ways of losing weight, a combination of natural herbs, dietary habits, and lifestyle changes.
- Guggul or commiphora resin is a very effective fat burner that is used in correcting lipid disorders and treating obesity. It helps by correcting total cholesterol levels, lowering LDL (the bad cholesterol), and increasing HDL (the good cholesterol) levels.
- Garcinia cambogia, or vriksh amla, is a form of gooseberry that is used widely for weight loss. It affects the fat synthesis, fat accumulation, and reduces visceral fat deposition.
- Salacia or Kotahla is another popular herb known for reducing fat accumulation. It suppresses the growth of adipose tissue and is particularly useful in people who are insulin resistant.
- Kalonji seeds, or Nigella, is also useful in improving waist-hip ratios and reducing body-mass index.
- Liquorice is rich in flavonoids which are rich in antioxidants. This has been proven to be useful in preventing accumulation of abdominal fat and reducing triglycerides.
- Warm lime water everyday in the morning will help boost the digestive system and promotes in weight loss. Honey can be added if required.
- Three meals a day is advisable with no snacking in between or healthy snacking if not manageable. The meals should consist of balanced, healthy foods with no oils, lots of whole grains, fresh fruits and vegetables. Eat vegetables and fruits that are seasonal, as they have seasonal benefits, are free of chemicals, and easily available. Melons are plentiful in summers while are adequately hydrating, the nuts and roots during winters provide protection from the cold. It is good to have breakfast and lunch as heavier meals compared to dinner, which should be the smallest.
- Starting your day with a round of exercise is considered ideal for a variety of reasons and also for weight loss. Do a mild walk for about 10 minutes after each meal to promote digestion.
- Adhere to a regular sleep pattern. The hormones and digestive enzymes have a natural cycle and help in managing weight.
- Whether meditation or music, exercise or aerobics, find a way to control and manage stress. It is one of the main causes of weight gain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.