Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurologists online in Anand. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Soaham Desai
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Soaham DesaiYour feedback matters!
Cooperative,discussed about problem,asked to demo,and after seing XRays advised with polite and simple language,prescribrd lower dose, Impressed with meeting. Satisfied
I am a 40 year old married lady, with a 10 years son and suffering from abdominal migraine. I am taking gabapentin . What should I do?
Sir mujhe sardi hai last 1 year se, bahut jyada cough ata hai muh mein, main jyada ice cream bhi nahe khata hu, please advice.
I have suffering from fits and its the first I have seen .Due to this I have not taken good food also .so please give me a good solution.
My mother suffered a seizure. After she has been given levipil. In MRI there is written that microvascular ischemic changes (FAZEKA SCORE 1) involving juxta cortical white matter of bilateral frontal-parietal regions with periventricular leokoaraiosis. Please tell me is it normal?
I am a 35 year old female and for the last few months I have been having myoclonic like jerks. The only problem is I don’t have only when I’m falling asleep. I have jerks in my hands, head, neck, body etc. Any time I’m tired. My hands also shake to the point I can’t use them. This only happens when I’m tired. It’s gotten so bad that my 8 year old has committed on my shaking and asked me whats wrong. Also I am tired a lot so tired I could almost fall asleep standing up. It is almost impossible to keep myself awake. The worst times are early in the mornings between 8 and 11 and early evening between 6 and 8. Then I can’t sleep. I am up half the night sometimes until 330 am. Also when I’m driving my brain will just zone out. I half to shake my head to refocus or pinch myself. When I’m not tired I am fine. I had blood work done recently and all my labs were normal including electrolytes, cbc, and vitamins b12 and D. I don’t know what the problem could be and I dislike going to neurologists.
I am facing a problem. I think I have insomnia. I can't sleep at night. Do not know how to get ride of this.
1. Sinus and Homeopathic cure: Sinusitis is the inflammation or infection of one or more of the sinuses. It can be caused by a virus, bacteria, fungus, allergies or excessive nose blowing and results in the blockage of the sinus opening. Sinusitis can be acute (lasting 4 or lesser weeks), subacute (lasting 4 to 8 weeks), chronic (lasting beyond 8 weeks) and recurring (several attacks in a year).
There are different remedies available to treat the different symptoms of sinusitis, which work together to completely cure it by boosting the body's immune system without having any side effects.
Homeopathy for Nasal Polyps: Soft growths arising from the mucous membrane of the nose or paranasal sinus are referred to as nasal polyps and causes acute sinusitis. The most common treatment option suggested by a conventional system in nasal polyps is surgical removal. In most cases, nasal polyps reappear after surgery. However, surgery is a temporary fix since it does not address the body's tendency to form polyps. Homeopathy, on the other hand, offers a permanent solution by treating the root cause.
Following six homeopathic medicines are usually recommended for nasal polyps - Lemna Minor, Sanguinaria Can, Calcarea Carb, Kali Bichrome, Teucrium, and Phosphorus.
2. Migraine and Homeopathic cure: A migraine is a headache that causes a distinct pulsating pain, usually in one side of the head. It is different from normal headaches in the sense that the pain is much more intense and it may be accompanied by nausea or vomiting as well.
Some of the common and known causes, which may trigger migraines in people are:
Dehydration is known to trigger migraines: Patients with hypoglycemia may also face migraines if the blood sugar level drops within their body. Change in air pressure due to change in altitude may also cause migraine. - Lack of sleep - Stress
Remedies for Migraine in Homeopathy:
- Glonoine: For people who frequently have migraines due to congestion of the sinuses, this medicine has been known to be very effective.
- Spigelia: To treat migraines in the left side of the head.
- Natrum Mur: This provides great relief from migraines, which may have been caused by stress. Also, if a proper dosage is taken, it can help cure it as well.
- Belladonna: This had been known to be a great provider of relief for people who regularly face throbbing headaches.