Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Anand. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pravin Garasia
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Submit a review for Dr. Pravin GarasiaYour feedback matters!
I am 17 currently and I'm loosing hairs regularly I also have premature grey hairs. What should I do?
I am 29 years married and having one son at that time it was sigerin after operation I started having back pain recently a month back I had an operation for gallbladder and hernia it was laparoscope but after operation my back pain increased more I don't know whats happened not even able to sit for a long time nor walk because of that back pain some please help me out in this issue.
I' m recently diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. My doctor prescribed me glimy 1 tablets once daily. Should I take the medicine ?
I'm 19 years old and I'm getting mouth wounds often and I've tried using zytee but still no effect. I'm having ulcer and it has been diagnosed I don't know if the mouth wound is due to ulcer.
Hi my son age is 1 year and 8 months. He has chronic constipation and acidity. He had fever since yesterday and fever goes to 103 at an interval of 8-10 hours. He vomited last night and he has been passing gas. I assume he has gas. I gave him Ibugesic 4 ml when he had fever. Pls suggest some medicine .In my opinion he has gas because he takes cow milk.
Hi, I'm a 14 years old girl. I am a boyish type of girl, I don't really go out of the house don't have a boyfriend since birth, I'm very focused on my study, and I'm an achiever in our school as well, And when I go out my parents are always w/ me, I masturbate w/ my pants and panties on but just rubbing it not fingering. So I have this very strange feeling, & I don't even want to mention it cause it's very impossible. Because after I go biking on thursday my nipples hurt when they're slightly touched, is it because I only wear sando bras instead of bras? And also my pimples are coming out. I didn't get my period yet but there's also a problem in my period, Cause when I got it It's like a flood flowing and lasts until 1-2 months and skips form 3-4 months that's also the reason why we go to a ob gyn for a check up last summer, And then the ob gyn gave me some trust pills which has numbers of days in it and has yellow and brown color. But still my period skips 1 month now only and when I got it it only lasts 5 days. Then in the evening I only ate a little amount for dinner and just ate breakfast w/ one scoop of rice only in the 10/11am, I didn't ate lunch, But I take snacks SOMETIMES in the afternoon (That's the way I eat and been months since I do this) And I also often drink soft drinks. I drink them like water when I get thirsty. So later on in that evening. I slept at 11pm and just suddenly woke up at 1am w/ sort of nausea, A little Abdominal pain, I got cold, I urinate frequently but a just a little amount of urine, I farted a lot, My tummy is bloating, I cannot finish a yawn, I have a little blood in my rectal, I have hard and liquid stools, And I cannot go back to sleep so I stay awake until 6am. Then when I take my breakfast I like to vomit it but I forced myself to eat it but then I didn't vomit it but I had hard time chewing it. Pls help me. I'm very worried and confused now!
I am 20 year old and I have skin problem for 6 years, my body will be like that of cheetah with black dots. Kindly give tips.
I am 37 years old men my sperm count is low I am last 6 months back tested per 5 ml .2 million count. I checked my body tests like kidneys testicles liver thyroid blood tests all normal kindly give your valuebull sajestions for naturally Increase sperm count. I am trying for children.
Vulvar cancer is an invasive and cancerous growth, which occurs in the vulva (the external vaginal or reproductive tract opening in females). The main types of vulvar cancer include:
- Squamous cell carcinoma: This condition gives rise to abnormal growths that generally originate from the most common forms of skin cells known as squamous cells. They are characterized by open sores, scaly red patches, elevated growths with a depression in the centre or warts which might crust or bleed. They can cause disfiguring and sometimes can prove to be fatal if their growth is allowed.
- Melanoma: This is a form of cancer that is known to develop cells that contain pigment called melanocytes. It is one of the most dangerous forms of cancer and is more commonly found in women.
- Basal cell carcinoma: Basal cell carcinoma contributes to around 1- 2% of vulvar cancer. This form of cancer tends to be slow-growing lesions on the labia majora (external large vulvar folds), but is capable of occurring anywhere else on the vulva. The behaviour bears resemblance to basal cell cancers that occur in other locations. Their growth is local and the risk of deep invasion or metastasis (spreading of cancer) is low. Treatment of basal cell carcinoma involves excision. However, these types of lesions tend to recur if they are not removed completely.
Symptoms of vulvar cancer include:
- Itching, bleeding or burning sensation on the vulva that is not relieved.
- Occurrence of skin changes such as rashes or warts, on the vulva.
- Pain in pelvis, particularly during sex or urination.
- Changes in skin colour of the vulva (abnormally red or white).
- Lumps, ulcers or sores that occur on the vulva which does not subside
Treatment options of vulvar cancer include:
1. Surgery: This is the most common form of treatment wherein, the cancer is removed without affecting the sexual function of the woman. Some of the surgical procedures include:
- Laser Surgery
- Wide local excision (small portion of the cancerous tissue)
- Radical local excision (removing a major portion of benign tissues as well)
- Ultrasonic surgical aspiration (tumour is broken into small pieces using fine vibrations)
- Vulvectomy (removal of all or part of vulva)
2. Radiation Therapy: This treatment procedure involves using radiations such as X-rays to target and destroy the cancer cells. The two forms of radiation therapy are external radiation therapy and internal radiation therapy.
3. Chemotherapy: This form of treatment uses oral administration or injection of chemicals into the veins so that the growth of cancerous cells is stopped, either by elimination of the cells or by prohibiting cell division.