Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Anand. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anil PatelYour feedback matters!
I am 21 yeras old female I have taken small thing of jobs taken tension, I was think too much how to stop it?
I don't remember many things at proper time, if I tried to remember headache starts and feel that memory becomes blanked. But later times l could remember those things. Sometimes I cannot hold pen or any other thing in my hand since hands becomes senseless and after long time sitting legs also becomes senseless. I have cold allergy and maximum times nose is blocked, becomes painful during winter season and also have eye floaters. My study is thus affected and becomes depressed. Please tell me suggestions. I am 23 years old.
I am 21 years old my problem is that when I study 2 hr my mind concentration is totally loss I am not concentrate at list 2 hr. I am totally disturb so what can I do.
Please help me, mere pati gadi se gir gaye ab wo kisiko nhi pehchante right pair bhi kam nhi kar raha.
I am suffering from last day morning along with body pains and I am using medicines. After taking medicine it is ok but night time high temperature is coming. Please suggest what I have to do.
I lost somebody close last year and since then feel very depressed and prefer kipping to my self all the time. Please help me.
Is only drinking water makes our metabolism works better or suggest some ways to be fit n fine and concentrate on my works.
I am suffering from severe headache since one week and severe body pains since three days. What medicines should I prescribe to cure them?
Due to hellish circumstances in my life; my life became hellish from 2013. Which anti depressant should I use in 2016 which will have least withdrawal effect. So that my life does not become hellish again?
We need a baby we are together from last 7 years But my wife is depressed and not having Sex Solution please.
Depression is a mental state which is not easily identified in its early stages; it is evident only when the symptoms become obvious. You may overlook it as a passing phase, and assume it to be normal. The people around you may also get used to the symptoms and accommodate accordingly. This can make the identification of depression even more complicated. Homeopathic treatments are entirely natural and do not carry any side effects. They are holistic treatments that get rid of the cause instead of just treating the symptoms of depression. The various homeopathic remedies for depression are:
- For anxiety related depression: Aconite is a homeopathic remedy that is used in the treatment of anxiety. The symptoms that it is used to treat are the ones, which occur suddenly and make you extremely pessimistic. For acute panic attacks, this medicine is very effective. Some other medicines that are also used to treat anxiety are Argentum Nitricum and Arsenic album.
- For depression in teenagers: Kali phos is a very effective homeopathic remedy for treating depression in teenagers, the causes of which are usually hormonal changes and high levels of stress. In some cases, depression may also be triggered by genetic factors. Ignatia is also used to treat depression in teenagers.
- Stress related depression: Kali phos is used to treat stress-related depression. It also helps in treating fatigue with homeopathy.
- Insomnia that results from depression: To remedy insomnia resulting from depression, you can opt for Kali Phos and Coffea Cruda.
- Severe depression: If the symptoms of depression are very severe and include suicidal tendencies, Aurum Metallicum may be recommended.
- Depression resulting from menopause: It is common for a woman to undergo a phase(s) of depression during menopause. The homeopathic remedies that are used in the treatment of this condition are Lachesis and sepia.
- Seasonal affective disorder: This type of disorder usually occurs during the winter season. The treatment for this disorder is prescribed after a proper diagnosis of the symptoms. Ignatia is a remedy that is usually recommended.