Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Anand. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anil Patel
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anil PatelYour feedback matters!
Hi mam, Greetings of the day, The prob is before marriage I felt I'm strong and did whatever I like to do but now after marriage i'm becoming weak so that I'm unable 2 do any work with perfection day by day my memory power is becoming weak I'm not getting what to do being housewife in alone in day time and in addicted to sleep this prob I faced before marriage too and for this I went 2 a ayurvedic doctor who is famous in seeing nadi and suppose to say disease she said I have a prob with my sleep and my body was totally dried I'm not getting what is my problem, please help me out with your advice. Thanks.
Hi I have foot end pain both legs what to do. If I sat for half an hour after I woke up I can't put leg normally base end are very pain. Please suggest.
Hello sir my hairs r very long but from few days my hairs are falling everyday which is not done before. So what to do to stop hairfall? I do not drink do not even smoke.
How can we reduce over thinking and flashbacks and boredom. Feeling confused about anything. Doubt the life's Decision. Why can't we let go.
At the age 12, I saw a movie in which there was a clip that shown, a father was loving, cuddling his 10 years old son in a way that my brain absorbed that scene as an adult male sexually exploiting a young little boy. From that day, I feel like sexually enjoying with a young boy. However, in reality, I didn't take up any such step. But I do feel whenever I see a good innocent looking face of a young boy, my eyes stay over his face. Am I a pedo or gay ? How I can get rid of this menace? please advise.
Being confident is a very essential quality for all human beings, irrespective of their age or profession. Boosting up your confidence level will not only make you feel good about yourself but will also help you to keep your feet firmly on the ground ,no matter what situation you have to encounter in your daily life. Self -confidence also helps you to create a very good impression of yourself and gives you an edge over others, especially when you are trying to seek a job or representing your company or educational institute.
The following are eight proven ways to bolster your level of confidence:
- Think positively. Positive thinking can help you see the better side of every situation you confront. Thus, it can increase your confidence level.
- Being prepared to face new challenges in life and accepting those challenges is another crucial step for improving your level of confidence.
- Volunteer for different causes and activities. You may consider volunteering for social causes or you may also volunteer for different activities at your workplace or institution. This is a very important step for boosting up your confidence.
- Try to visualize your success. If you can see it before your eyes, you can achieve it too. Imagining yourself as successful will automatically elevate your confidence level.
- Find out the true purpose of your life. This will add meaning to your life and thus, can increase your confidence to a whole new level.
- Connect with others more often. Staying alienated most of the time can bring down your confidence level. The more you connect, the more confident you will become.
- Never underestimate yourself and your abilities. Have a strong belief in who you are and what you are capable of. This can make you more confident.
- Try to stay fit and healthy. As we all know health is wealth. Being healthy and fit always will make you feel good about yourself and will thus enhance your level of confidence.
Along with the aforesaid tips, remember to smile always. A bright face will automatically make you appear more confident to others.