Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Asthma Management Program
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Health Screening For Women
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Shraddha HospitalYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Chetan Chudasama to be professional. Share feedback in your own words...
Good with us and has tendency for in-depth analysis in order to cure patient.
Hello. Doctor I have a penis skin problem my skin of penis is not open but I don't have problems in any activity like sex, toilet so please guide me what I do. And I am a married man for last 10 year and have 2 child and my sex is also good. please tell me.
I want more size penis some times penis not walk up wat is the reaction penis some time no longer and breath size its low.
Hi, I have a query related to my uncle .who is currently suffering from neuro problem. Currently undergoing consultation in paras hospital gurgaon. They advised as there is a brain shrinkage so doc provided under some medication which are general not the root cause medicine. Things cane into picture a year back but now recurrence is frequent with slurry speech, motor balance dysfunction, and weakness. recurrence is now every month for once from the month of jan. We are now willing to see some other doctor as well. And also one of the doc from BHU varanasi advised us to see cardio vascular doc. Now question here is cardiologist and cardiovascular is one of the same thing or different. I want to see him fit n fine. So I want to get satisfied with all the treatment he is undergoing with. Current treatment is not that much satisfactory. Kindly need doctors guidance.
Hello, My sister got married eight months ago and has not conceived since then. We have shown her to a games and there were few tests prescribed. Her ESR value is 16 and mantoux test value is 10. Doctor told that ESR value is quite high and has advised for a TB test. I wanted to understand if we are going in the right direction or is it necessary to consult a physician. As the next test is 7000 rupees.
A healthy and nutritious breakfast can make a good morning even better. Myths and misconceptions are galore when it comes to a healthy breakfast. Many of the lip smacking breakfast options come with zero nutritional value, but they look so tempting that we fall for such delicacies. A healthy breakfast is not always healthy. Some of the assumed healthy and nutritious food stuff can do your health more harm than good. Thus, one needs to get their facts right before zeroing upon a particular breakfast.
- French toast - a perfect toast to unhealthy life: Ideally, a healthy breakfast should give you energy and keep you fit and active throughout the day. French toast is anything, but healthy and nutritious. It has negligible nutritional value. With this breakfast, all those rigorous exercises will prove to be futile. Some people go a step further. They team this already unhealthy breakfast with french fries and sausages. This palatable breakfast can give your waistline nightmares, not to forget the associated health complications. Bread toast with boiled or scrambled eggs is a much healthier and nutritious alternative.
- Cake and pastry - the sweet devil: Cakes and pastries for breakfast are sure to throw your health in jeopardy. Pastries and cakes are both simple carbohydrates. When consumed, these are immediately broken down into glucose. An elevated glucose level often results in an abnormal rise in insulin level. This can lead to serious health problems, with diabetes and obesity being the most common complications and will eventually lead to inflammation in the body. Your skin will be the worst affected. It will lose its radiance and appear wrinkled and saggy.
- Donut for breakfast - a complete evil: It is the best way to welcome the unwanted calories and fats into your body. Donuts mostly contain trans fats that can result in serious health complications. You will feel lethargic throughout the day. Obesity and donuts are like two faces of the same coin.
- The sugary juice - a road to obesity: For some people, the breakfast is incomplete without fruit juices. While fruit juices appear as a good, healthy option, the facts are just the opposite. Freshly prepared juices can still be accepted, but the packaged fruit juices are a big no. The packaged juices are loaded with sugar that can never do your health any good. Whole fruit is a much better and recommended option for your health.
- Bagels - a big no: When loaded with cream or cheese they are no longer considered as healthy.
Your health is important. The sooner you realise this, the better it is. Reach us to know more about the healthy breakfast options. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.
While the very mention of the word ‘Farting’ makes some of you cringe and cover your nose, you can’t ignore the sheer obviousness of the whole process. It is as natural as eating, drinking, sleeping & other daily habits you associate yourself with. Farting occurs mainly when the air is trapped within your body. Air might be swallowed during eating or from intestinal gas and chemical reactions in the stomach. In hindsight, farting can be a good thing. Don’t think so?
Here are 5 reasons for you to believe that farting is actually wonderful and not as gross as you think it might be:
- The hydrogen sulphide present in the fart is poisonous and smelly, but if used in small amount, is known to be beneficial in the prevention of heart disorders and strokes.
- The smelling farts containing hydrogen sulphide, which is known to be useful for slowing down the ageing process
- Farting, openly and without inhibition, while being in a relationship can actually be considered as taking a step forward in terms of honesty and comfort in the relationship. If you can share the process with your other half without hesitation and can accept the pungency that comes with it, then the relationship is definitely working well.
- Farting can work as a self-defensive mechanism, as proved by recent researchers.
- Holding your fart for a long time might cause uncomfortable conditions, such as bloated bowel movements and haemorrhoids. No matter how much you hold them, the farts will release themselves once you’re relaxed, especially when you’re sleeping.
Bottom-line: Just let it go. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
Hi doctor. I am 19 year old. Continues headache sometimes. If I do meditation there is no concentration. What I have to do doctor?
I have been suffering from incessant cough since 4 days. I have been put on augmentin bd since 3 days. The cough has not subsided. ? I have been taking ramipril 2.5 mg daily for my cardiac ailment along with statin & aspirin, Do I need a second opinion?
1. Exercise. 30 min everyday is enough.
2. Eat Bananas. Its potassium counters sodium from salt.
3. Cut Salt. Avoid processed foods and you will cut salt.
4. Don't Smoke. Avoid Alcohol
5. De-stress. It will keep BP in control.
6. Meditation or Yoga. Both are very balancing.
7. Skip Caffeine. Coffee is bad for your BP.