Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Shraddha HospitalYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Due to my hair loss, my daily activities were suffering. The Shraddha Hospital was equipped with various facilities. It's been so long, I have lost all hope, but then I met Dr Chetan Chudasama and I am hopeful again that I will be fine. I am so thankful that Dr Chudasama has given me the best advice and I am now finally able to get back to my normal self. The entire Shraddha Hospital was spotlessly, clean.My problem was such that it required a number of sessions, and I must say after all the sessions, I am feeling much better now.
I was panicked, because I never thought I will suffer from leg pain like this. It's been more than a year that I was experiencing from it. I saw Chetan clinic's advertisement in newspaper and that is how we referred him. Even in case of long queues, the staff was managing people in a very positive manner. The lab in the Shraddha Hospital was very clean and well managed. Thanks to the expert care and guidance, I feel much better than before. Dr Chetan has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes his reference.
The symptoms were severe and unmanageable, as I was suffering from hypothyroid treatment, but Dr Chetan Chudasama was able to handle it. He ensures that he gives enough time to each patient. On the very first day he identified my problem. During the complete hypothyroid treatment program he always supported and motivated me. I feel so great after the completion of treatment.
Thanks to Dr Chetan for treating my thyroid problem. I was very depressed due to my condition as I was facing many different issues like hairfall and obesity due to thyroid. But after consulting him, I am perfectly fine. I thank him for providing me the best suitable treatment. I am glad that I chose to consult him.
Overall prp hair transplant was very effective. The overall cleanliness in the Shraddha Hospital was amazing. He is so nice that they even at odd hours one can call him in case of emergency. A friend of mine referred to Dr Chetan Chudasama.
I was suffering from tonsils for which I consulted 2 doctors but I did not get sufficient result. As one of my friends referred Dr Chten. He is so knowledegeable that our family take his reference.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Chetan Chudasama to be professional. Share feedback in your own words...
Good with us and has tendency for in-depth analysis in order to cure patient.
Dr. Chetan Chudasama provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you
I am 22 year old and I hand never done sex with any one I am having issues with my penis size that my penis size is approx 3 inch and my erection time is very less even less than a minute and I can't stop my regular habit of masturbation please help me for the same.
As the world has moved and is moving towards a more sedentary lifestyle, where non sedentary jobs have become lesser, posture is something that tends to get affected a lot.
Let's look at how some of these bad body postures can affect your health in the long run:
- Increases depression and stress: Many studies have revealed that walking or sitting in a slouched or generally bad position increases the susceptibility to depression and stress. Slouching or sitting in a bad position and thus developing a bad posture will constrict the body, resulting in the poor blood flow. This may cause you to be irritable and tired and over a long time it will contribute to depression and increased stress levels.
- Bad breathing patterns: The lungs and the rib cage in your body need to be expanded fully to work at their best capacity. However, due to bad body postures, the rib cage and the lungs will be constricted and not be able to work at full capacity. This over time will build up to create long term problems with breathing as well as other resulting health problems.
- Problems with digestion: As is the case with breathing problems, when the body posture is not correct it will also affect digestion. This is so, as bad posture also affects the intestines and if they are pressured or constricted in any way, will affect the entire digestion process. Slouching may also cause you to develop a paunch or belly over time due to a combination of bad postures and digestive problems.
- Developing chronic pain in the back shoulders and neck: This is probably the most common and the most quickly noticeable problem, if you have a bad posture. Most of the population with sedentary lifestyle either currently has or has experienced this problem in their back, shoulders and neck. This is again due to constrictions of the muscles and misalignment of the various bones that support these parts. Long term misalignment could cause deformities that could spiral into problems, which are far worse.
- Headaches caused by muscle tension within the body due to bad postures: This has afflicted most of the sedentary work force all over the work, at some point of time or the other. While sitting in a bad position for a prolonged period, the tension in the muscles will build up releasing chemicals that may contribute to headaches. If these become frequent they could contribute to other health problems such as high blood pressure in the long run.
I'm 24, just need to get fit, my penis is shrinked only wanted to get healthy it. Not enlarge but want to get width. Due to Night fall. Please check this. Give a herbal medicine. I don't smoke, drink but occasionally.
Behavior of a child should always be closely monitored during his/her early development. Sometimes signs of several personality disorders tend to show up early in life. Proper monitoring of the child's behavior helps to identify the signs and properly diagnose the condition if the child is suffering from any potential personality disorder.
Here are a few facts you should keep in mind:
- You might often find it difficult to differentiate between the normal and abnormal behavior of your child. You might consult the pediatrician in this case to compare the child's general behavioral patterns with that of other children in the same age group.
- It is very important to understand your child's development process. It helps you to interpret his/her behavior and to identify signs of personality disorder.
- There are a few common behavior patterns, which tend to act as a guide to understanding the behavior of your child. Some of these patterns should be encouraged as they lead to proper behavioral development of your child while patterns of negative behavior should be discouraged.
- You should also consult a doctor if your child shows negative behavior persistently even after disciplining measures.
- Being polite, doing chores on a regular basis, following instructions should be encouraged and rewarded as it helps in the proper personality development of your child.
- Behavioral patterns like an inclination towards defensive, regressive and aggressive behavior should not be encouraged but can be tolerated in certain situations like illness or in times of stress.
- Behavioral patterns like an increased inclination to violence or an excessive competitive attitude towards their siblings should never be allowed.
- Prejudice or racism, stealing or inclination towards substance abuse, angry outbursts point towards problems in the child's mental, physical or social well-being. You are also advised to take your child to a psychological expert to find out whether he/she is suffering from any sort of behavioral disorder.
- Your behavior also plays a major role in development of your child and his/her behavioral patterns. It is often seen that if a child is subjected to excessive physical, mental or emotional abuse or is engaged in too many curricular and extracurricular activities, he/she is likely to develop several behavioral disorders over time.
I am a 30 year. I have a poking pain in my brain and neck past 1 week. I have vitamin D deficiency. Vitamin d count is 24. Is that a symptom for vitamin D deficiency?
Hello sir/madam, I am ravi, I have masturbation habit, 5 years before my penis size is 7.5 inches (erect), but now it is 4.5 (erect), one doctor said it is due to over masturbation, kindly tell me how can I get my initial penis size. Thank you sir/madam.
At present 3 out of the 5 people are suffering from diabetes and it is the 7th leading cause of death worldwide. Moreover, it is no more restricted just to adults and affects children as well. Diabetes is a metabolic disease resulting in increase in the level of glucose in the body. Glucose is a source of energy for the cells making up the muscles and other tissues in the body. But if the level of glucose goes up, it shows the sign of danger. Diabetes is of 2 types:
- Type 1: body fails to produce insulin.
- Type 2: Body fails to produce enough insulin which is required by the body.
There are no definite signs of diabetes. It simply varies from person to person. In many of the cases it goes unnoticed. Such signs are as follows:
- Sudden weight loss: You might experience a sudden weight loss of 5 to10 kgs within a month. This happens when sugar metabolism ceases very quickly. Insufficient insulin prevents the body from taking in glucose in the body cells from the blood to use as energy. In such a scenario the body starts burning fat and muscle for energy. This results in weight loss.
- Intense hunger: The cells in your body might not get enough energy either due to absence or improper functioning of insulin in your blood. This makes you hungry quite often.
- Excessive urination and thirst: Due to diabetes, the glucose level in the body goes up. The kidneys are overloaded with the burden of working overtime for filtering and absorbing the excess glucose in your body. The excess sugar, which the kidney cannot store is excreted out of your body. This makes you urinate frequently. Due to frequent urination the body gets dehydrated which makes you feel thirsty more often.
- Blurred vision: Due to the high level of glucose in your body tissues gets pulled away from the lens of the eyes. This results in vision issues. If not treated on time, it may even lead to blindness.
- Increased fatigue: The cells in your body might not get enough energy either due to absence or improper functioning of insulin in your blood. This makes you restless more often and you may even feel too weak to do your regular activities.
If you notice any of these signs, get the level of sugar in your checked and take the required remedies. It is good to get it treated as early as possible rather than facing immense trouble in future. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
When I masturbate sperms comes out first. I am getting so excited. I am 24 now and virgin. I have masturbated daily for last 2.5 yes. How to control it. And is there any issue for future married life. How to get healthy sex life also healthy sperms as I have masturbated daily for last 2.5 yrs. Don't copy paste old answers. Just answer by point.
I am 52 years, I do not have any life style disease. I am controlling my food. I was having belching for last several years and stomach pain occasionally. If I drink any pain killer or change the food timing. So I will drink pantocid then it subside. 1 year back I seen a pancreas Dr. explain in tv show to all who pass stool with grease at the end peeing must check do a checkup to avoid pancreatic cancer. At the time my stool is pasty and my weight reduced 1 to 2 kg, I meet the said pancreas Dr. he gave me some medicine and scan the pancreas and blood is ok he insist to go colonoscopy and said it is normal to pass some fat in stool. I did not do colonoscopy fearing side effect. While drinking medicine the stool become normal and weight increased to normal. But when the medicine is over the disease return back. After some days I got stomach pain due to change my food time while traveling. Again I meet gastroenterology dr, he cure my belching but fart started. But the pasty stool and stomach pain not cured. So I took ayurvedic medicine then the stomach pain cured but the pasty stool and frequent fart not cured. So I meet another gastro Dr. he gave medicine while drinking medicine the stool become normal and the fart reduced and weight increased to normal. But when the medicine is over the disease return back. So all the English Dr. suggest to do colonoscopy. This is the last and final medicine I took on 1st visit Dr. proscribed (1) rifagut tab 400 mg, (2) tab xexpro 40 mg, (3) cap darolac, On 2nd visit (1) tab acotiamide 100 mg and (2) cap nexpro l.and 3rd visit (1) neopride total. While drinking medicine the stool are normal sausage type and less fart and weight are normal. Once medicine over the stool become pasty and smelly or loud fart and weight lost. PLEASE INFORM ME CAN YOU CURE MY disease WITH OUT COLONOSCOPY. 3 days back I got loose motion passing 10 times watery then I took a single tablet LEEDOTT the loose motion stop and now the stool BECOME normal. But still having loud non smelly fart. If ok I will pay u.
I am suffering from severe night fall. Even if I masturbate in evening, night falls happens in night. What to do to avoid this.
Hello. Doctor I have a penis skin problem my skin of penis is not open but I don't have problems in any activity like sex, toilet so please guide me what I do. And I am a married man for last 10 year and have 2 child and my sex is also good. please tell me.
I want more size penis some times penis not walk up wat is the reaction penis some time no longer and breath size its low.
Hi, I have a query related to my uncle .who is currently suffering from neuro problem. Currently undergoing consultation in paras hospital gurgaon. They advised as there is a brain shrinkage so doc provided under some medication which are general not the root cause medicine. Things cane into picture a year back but now recurrence is frequent with slurry speech, motor balance dysfunction, and weakness. recurrence is now every month for once from the month of jan. We are now willing to see some other doctor as well. And also one of the doc from BHU varanasi advised us to see cardio vascular doc. Now question here is cardiologist and cardiovascular is one of the same thing or different. I want to see him fit n fine. So I want to get satisfied with all the treatment he is undergoing with. Current treatment is not that much satisfactory. Kindly need doctors guidance.
Almost everything you eat and drink has an impact on your oral health, especially your teeth. This impact is not just due to the food's nutritional value, but also because parts of the mouth come in direct contact with the food that is taken. For example, if the teeth come in contact with a compound that has a pH value lower than 5.5, the enamel of teeth can get softened.
The following is a list of the foods, which are good for your teeth:
- Dairy products: Milk and most other dairy products are rich in calcium and protein. The cells called osteoblasts absorb calcium and create the protein tissues, which are the building blocks of the skeleton. An added advantage of these foods is that they are low in sugar content, which is beneficial for the teeth.
- Water: Fluoridated water is extremely good for bone and dental health. Minerals like chlorine, calcium, phosphorus and fluorine can prevent damage caused by acidic foods.
- Dry fruits: Most nuts are protein rich. The processes of biting and chewing also stimulate the salivary glands and saliva helps to clean the mouth and maintain oral health.
- Meat: Meat is also high in protein content and so it helps to protect the teeth and replenish the dissolved enamel. Fish and eggs are similarly helpful.
Here is a list of things that you should consume in regulated quantities to maintain dental health:
- Citrus fruits: Fruits like lemons, oranges, grapes etc contain citric acid. Acidic foods erode the tooth enamel and so these kinds of fruits should be included in your daily diet in small portions.
- Carbonated drinks: Most soft drinks and beverages contain large quantities of sugar. The sugar can be used by the dental plaque (mass of bacteria growing on the inside on the mouth) to produce acids and over time, which gives rise to a thick yellow layer on the teeth, damaging them.
- Candied sugar: Foods that are sticky can remain stuck in between the teeth for a very long time and cause decay of the enamel and harm the gums. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
Hello, My sister got married eight months ago and has not conceived since then. We have shown her to a games and there were few tests prescribed. Her ESR value is 16 and mantoux test value is 10. Doctor told that ESR value is quite high and has advised for a TB test. I wanted to understand if we are going in the right direction or is it necessary to consult a physician. As the next test is 7000 rupees.
A healthy and nutritious breakfast can make a good morning even better. Myths and misconceptions are galore when it comes to a healthy breakfast. Many of the lip smacking breakfast options come with zero nutritional value, but they look so tempting that we fall for such delicacies. A healthy breakfast is not always healthy. Some of the assumed healthy and nutritious food stuff can do your health more harm than good. Thus, one needs to get their facts right before zeroing upon a particular breakfast.
- French toast - a perfect toast to unhealthy life: Ideally, a healthy breakfast should give you energy and keep you fit and active throughout the day. French toast is anything, but healthy and nutritious. It has negligible nutritional value. With this breakfast, all those rigorous exercises will prove to be futile. Some people go a step further. They team this already unhealthy breakfast with french fries and sausages. This palatable breakfast can give your waistline nightmares, not to forget the associated health complications. Bread toast with boiled or scrambled eggs is a much healthier and nutritious alternative.
- Cake and pastry - the sweet devil: Cakes and pastries for breakfast are sure to throw your health in jeopardy. Pastries and cakes are both simple carbohydrates. When consumed, these are immediately broken down into glucose. An elevated glucose level often results in an abnormal rise in insulin level. This can lead to serious health problems, with diabetes and obesity being the most common complications and will eventually lead to inflammation in the body. Your skin will be the worst affected. It will lose its radiance and appear wrinkled and saggy.
- Donut for breakfast - a complete evil: It is the best way to welcome the unwanted calories and fats into your body. Donuts mostly contain trans fats that can result in serious health complications. You will feel lethargic throughout the day. Obesity and donuts are like two faces of the same coin.
- The sugary juice - a road to obesity: For some people, the breakfast is incomplete without fruit juices. While fruit juices appear as a good, healthy option, the facts are just the opposite. Freshly prepared juices can still be accepted, but the packaged fruit juices are a big no. The packaged juices are loaded with sugar that can never do your health any good. Whole fruit is a much better and recommended option for your health.
- Bagels - a big no: When loaded with cream or cheese they are no longer considered as healthy.
Your health is important. The sooner you realise this, the better it is. Reach us to know more about the healthy breakfast options. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.
While the very mention of the word ‘Farting’ makes some of you cringe and cover your nose, you can’t ignore the sheer obviousness of the whole process. It is as natural as eating, drinking, sleeping & other daily habits you associate yourself with. Farting occurs mainly when the air is trapped within your body. Air might be swallowed during eating or from intestinal gas and chemical reactions in the stomach. In hindsight, farting can be a good thing. Don’t think so?
Here are 5 reasons for you to believe that farting is actually wonderful and not as gross as you think it might be:
- The hydrogen sulphide present in the fart is poisonous and smelly, but if used in small amount, is known to be beneficial in the prevention of heart disorders and strokes.
- The smelling farts containing hydrogen sulphide, which is known to be useful for slowing down the ageing process
- Farting, openly and without inhibition, while being in a relationship can actually be considered as taking a step forward in terms of honesty and comfort in the relationship. If you can share the process with your other half without hesitation and can accept the pungency that comes with it, then the relationship is definitely working well.
- Farting can work as a self-defensive mechanism, as proved by recent researchers.
- Holding your fart for a long time might cause uncomfortable conditions, such as bloated bowel movements and haemorrhoids. No matter how much you hold them, the farts will release themselves once you’re relaxed, especially when you’re sleeping.
Bottom-line: Just let it go. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.