Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Asthma Management Program
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Health Screening For Women
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Shraddha HospitalYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Chetan Chudasama to be professional. Share feedback in your own words...
Good with us and has tendency for in-depth analysis in order to cure patient.
While the very mention of the word ‘Farting’ makes some of you cringe and cover your nose, you can’t ignore the sheer obviousness of the whole process. It is as natural as eating, drinking, sleeping & other daily habits you associate yourself with. Farting occurs mainly when the air is trapped within your body. Air might be swallowed during eating or from intestinal gas and chemical reactions in the stomach. In hindsight, farting can be a good thing. Don’t think so?
Here are 5 reasons for you to believe that farting is actually wonderful and not as gross as you think it might be:
- The hydrogen sulphide present in the fart is poisonous and smelly, but if used in small amount, is known to be beneficial in the prevention of heart disorders and strokes.
- The smelling farts containing hydrogen sulphide, which is known to be useful for slowing down the ageing process
- Farting, openly and without inhibition, while being in a relationship can actually be considered as taking a step forward in terms of honesty and comfort in the relationship. If you can share the process with your other half without hesitation and can accept the pungency that comes with it, then the relationship is definitely working well.
- Farting can work as a self-defensive mechanism, as proved by recent researchers.
- Holding your fart for a long time might cause uncomfortable conditions, such as bloated bowel movements and haemorrhoids. No matter how much you hold them, the farts will release themselves once you’re relaxed, especially when you’re sleeping.
Bottom-line: Just let it go. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
Doctor I'm totally depressed in life. My sex activity is gone very low. I can't even feel d pleasure while having sex. My penis not active by looking at girls nor I feel like to enjoy. I used to do masturbation a lot may be becoz of tat? Can you please give advise how to get my hormone back. Any medical for it.
Hi I fell very low because of regular masturbation. What I have to do I do not know .how to come over from this.
Hi doctor. I am 19 year old. Continues headache sometimes. If I do meditation there is no concentration. What I have to do doctor?
Sir when I used to intercourse with my girlfriend I have early discharge lesa than 1 minute and I can not enjoy it anymore. How can I improve my stamina.
56 Yrs old cardiac patient. He had a heart attack 9 Yrs back. Since then he has been under proper medication. He takes medicines properly. But in recent times, he intakes alcohol regularly weekly ones. And takes medicines properly too. Since he takes the medicine properly is three the possibility of heart attack is less even though he takes alcohol regularly?
I have been suffering from incessant cough since 4 days. I have been put on augmentin bd since 3 days. The cough has not subsided. ? I have been taking ramipril 2.5 mg daily for my cardiac ailment along with statin & aspirin, Do I need a second opinion?
1. Exercise. 30 min everyday is enough.
2. Eat Bananas. Its potassium counters sodium from salt.
3. Cut Salt. Avoid processed foods and you will cut salt.
4. Don't Smoke. Avoid Alcohol
5. De-stress. It will keep BP in control.
6. Meditation or Yoga. Both are very balancing.
7. Skip Caffeine. Coffee is bad for your BP.