Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupressurists online in Amritsar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Mr. Harjot SinghYour feedback matters!
I have a pain in my left leg. The hot and cold temperatures have caused it as I was traveling. What should I do?
Hi, The pain is like when I run it happens and when I rest it lessens. I can walk normally in the pain just that I cannot play anything which demands running or just running for that matter. Iam really struggling. I can recuperate in a week or so but I dont know the precautions as this problem is haunting me for 10 years now.
Sir I want to know that her hair gone regularly due to that her head have so much thin hair and long front head what I do for that.
Female, Age 40, suffering acute heel pain that she can not stand for 3 minute and 2 minutes foot walk is very tuff task for her. By diagnosis, thyroid detected and medicine, iron, vit-D and calcium are taking but result is not positive. Kindly advise me.
I am 30 old male and my shoulder is paining take ointment and painkiller also but my is not going? Why?
I am 20 year old male I feel pain in my legs when I walk. I am not feeling when I walk but after walking when I do rest than it feel and then I also feel that I am very tired or weakness what should I do.
Flaunting a gorgeous mane of hair that shines with the glow of health is something that we all crave for. There are myriad ways of promoting good hair growth despite weather conditions and other factors that sometimes cause hair loss and related hair problems. One of the ways of doing this is by stimulating the hair follicles at the ends of our roots so that thick and shining hair can sprout from the same. This will also help in faster hair growth. Read on to know more about stimulating the hair follicles for promoting hair growth.
- Massages: Oil massages are just as soothing as they sound and they help in activating the hair follicles by giving them much needed nourishment. Nutrient rich oils like coconut oil, jojoba oil, olive oil, castor oil, avocado oil and many others can help in transferring the nutrients to the hair follicles, which promote health, growth and strength of the hair. For best results, warm the oil slightly and use only your fingertips to massage deeply into the hair. Let this oil sit for a few hours or even overnight if possible, before you wash.
- Massage time and duration: Know when to massage your hair for best results. Take some warm oil and let it seep into your hair before bedtime and let it remain there. Also, you can do this at least twice a week for best results. Do not massage for more than five minutes at a time because the hair follicles sit at the base and they need to soak up this oil like a plant soaking up water when you water it every day.
- After washing: Another good way of stimulating the hair follicles is by giving your hair the warm treatment. After you have had a shower and washed your hair with shampoo and conditioner, ensure that you wrap your head with a warm towel and keep it there so that the nourishing properties of the shampoo and nutrients reach the hair follicles.
- The right products: It is important to choose the right products that will suit your scalp and hair type so that you do not end up with damaged, frizzy and unsightly looking hair. Also, you must dilute the shampoo when you wash your hair.
- Dermatologist: The dermatologist will be able to diagnose any problem that may be clogging the hair follicles and preventing the proper growth of your hair. If you have tried several massages and methods, without any success, then you must remember to see a doctor about the problem so that medication and therapy may be prescribed.
To promote healthy hair growth, indulge in methods that are backed by doctors only.