Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Amritsar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Yukti Ghei GuptaYour feedback matters!
If you have a sore or an ulcer on your gums, avoid eating anything that can irritate the tissue. Stay away from spicy and acidic foods and drinks. This includes tomato juice and even colas. They have pHs in the range of five, which is acidic. What about orange juice? Make sure you dilute it with water. This reduces the acidic concentration, so the juice won’t burn when you drink it.
Hello sir. I am subrat . I have gap in between my teeth plus my teeth are slowly becoming yellow. What should I do ?
2. Brush the outer surface of each tooth, upper and lower, keeping the bristles angled against the gum line.
3. Use the same method on the inside surfaces of all your teeth.
4. In case you cannot follow the above do visit us for demonstration of correct brushing ..
Dear Sir, I am 42 years old got oral cancer surgery twice due to radiation not given for first time after surgery done, after 2nd surgery took place at Secunderabad on 14th of Jan 2016, by a reputed Oncology Surgeon & Radiation Oncologist Dr. Reputed chemotherapies they removed total left side Jaws (Up & down) I got radiation treatment and also Chemotherapy, and still suffering with radiation effect, not able to eat chilli mixed curries and my mount is becoming dry, as secretion of saliva is not happening at one side where radiation treatment. How long shall this effect will be there in my life. Aside I am not able to open my total mount and take food properly. Kindly suggest me if any possibilities of fast cure of this problem Sir.
What will be average cost of getting braces or correct the Buck Teeth and Bone Loss? How to correct Spaces or Gaps Between Teeth? What will be the cost of all the treatment?
M 1 mnth pregnant I hav severe toothache so taken zerodol sp. Is it safe to use during pregnancy and can I have rct in my 4 to 5 months of pregnancy.
Aim the toothbrush at a 45 degree angle towards the gum line.
Use a pea-sized amount of toothpaste.
Use a gentle circular motion.
Repeat on the inside surfaces.
Use a light back and forth motion on the chewing surfaces.
Spit out the toothpaste after brushing.
You do not need to rinse, as the small amount of fluoridated toothpaste left in your mouth after spitting continues to protect against tooth decay.
Electric toothbrushes also do a
good job of cleaning teeth.
I am 26 year old male. I have teeth problem in germs start bluding and swelling also before 2 years doctor only cleaned teeth by machine and after some time problem present there and I have not take any tobacco. Please tell me what I do ?
I am 23 years old I am suffering from yellow teeth (front only) .also I am doing daily 2 time brush but no result. Some doctor (dentist) told me that its coz of water from well or village in my childhood. Is it really necessary to do cleaning teeth (suggested by dentist. Also told me it will stay up to 2 years.
I brush my teeth regularly and properly but still its inner side become yellow .moreover little black colour deposit in corner. How can I avoid it? My teeth are clear white from outside.
Pregnancy may bring a glow to your face, but can affect your dental health quite adversely. Thus it is important to pay attention to your dental care routine and visit your dentist regularly for checkups. Most of the changes in your dental health are due to hormonal surges that occur during pregnancy.
- Pregnancy and plaque buildup: Pregnancy can aggravate gum diseases like gingivitis. This is caused by the buildup of plaque on the teeth and is characterized by red, swollen and bleeding gums. Pregnancy gingivitis affects of majority of pregnant women. If left untreated, it can lead to a more serious condition known as periodontitis. The swelling of gums can also trigger the development of pregnancy tumours and non-cancerous growths. These tumours will usually subside on their own after delivery. However, if they interfere with eating or your dental care routine, your dentist may advise you to get it removed. A link has also been suggested between gingivitis and the delivery of premature babies by triggering the production of prostaglandins that induce an early delivery.
- What to keep in mind while visiting the dentist: Regular dental checkups are as important as your gynecological checkups. Be open with your dentist and let him know the status of your pregnancy. Dental visits are recommended in the first, second and third trimester of pregnancy. At your visit, the dentist will assess the condition of your teeth and suggest an oral care routine. Getting your teeth regularly cleaned can prevent the buildup of plaque and lower your chances of suffering from gingivitis. Regular fillings and non emergency procedures can be performed during pregnancy. However, the best time to undergo any dental procedure if you are pregnant is between the 4th and 6th month. Avoid X-rays unless in cases of emergencies when pregnant. If you need to take any form of medication or need to put under anesthesia, consult your gynecologist about the procedure. Wherever possible, try and postpone dental treatment till after delivery.
- Brushing while pregnant: Along with brushing your teeth regularly, it is also important to use the right toothpaste when pregnant. Choose fluoride toothpastes and mouthwashes for your daily routine. Rinsing your mouth with mouthwash can also help curb morning sickness and erase its distaste from your mouth. Flossing can also help keep your teeth healthy. Along with this, include plenty of vitamin C and B12 in your diet to prevent dental problems.
I am 20 years old boy I have some white spots inside my mouth behind the lips and it creates problem during eating, infect it burns there.
If you are advised to wear braces, it could be due to crooked / improperly positioned teeth which are not cosmetically pleasing or are not very efficiently chewing the food. Today, there is a big variety of braces available to correct the problems. Although all braces serve a similar purpose, but not all braces are suitable for everyone. Here, I am trying to explain some of the types of braces available, which will help you in a better understanding of braces.
- Metal braces: These braces are placed in the outer side of the teeth . A wire is then placed in the brackets which helps in realigning your teeth. This wire needs to be replaced from time to time with other wires usually the wires are replaced in 4 to 6 weeks. This type of braces are the most are the most affordable of the lot and thereby the most common choice.
- Ceramic braces: These types of braces are very similar to the metal braces in terms of functionality. The advantage of ceramic braces is that they resemble the colour of the teeth and are less noticeable. These braces are costlier than their metal counterpart and take a longer time to mount. One common complaint about these braces is that they become yellowish over time. It is therefore very important to clean your teeth properly on a daily basis.
- Lingual braces: Lingual braces mounted at the back of the teeth. As a result, these braces are hardly visible. They are typically recommended to those whose teeth are not very crooked and the amount of teeth straightening required is very less. These braces are ideal for those patients who require an orthodontic device for a long time. They require very good oral hygiene and are also expensive when compared to other braces.
- Damon braces / Self-ligating braces: Damon braces can be mounted on any patient who is fit to get for regular braces. These braces do not require any extra attachment for holding the wire in place. The wire can straight away pass through the brackets making the treatment time shorter by a good six months or so. The healing process tends to be faster with these braces and is one of the easier ones to mount onto the teeth.
They are costing almost close to the cost of the lingual braces. These details are to give you a broad overview of the types of fixed braces available. Your orthodontist will be able to discuss the pros and cons of each after analysing the changes needed and desired. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dentist.