Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Amritsar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Varun BajajYour feedback matters!
I am 31 years old defence personnel married in Oct 2015 my wife's age is 26 years but meri wife pregnent nahi ho ri h jabki hm na hi koi condom or na hi koi medicine use krte h sex bhi hm lagbhag daily krte h kyunki me army me hu to muje apni family se dur rhna padta h Oct se Dec 2015 tk me apni wife k sath Hi tha or pichle 3 month se bhi me uske sath Hi hu or hm sex bhi daily krte h.kahi koi problem to nahi h vaise muje shadi se phle hasthmaithun ki bhi aadat thi or 1 week me lagbhag 4 se 5 baar tk hasthmaithun krta tha kahi usse to koi prblm ni h pls muje reply Kare me kya karu e bahut pareshaan hu pls koi achi advice de.
I have lightly cheat pain. When I am waking up from sleeping am feeling it very much. So please give me some advice.
Sir I am suffering from typhoid from last two now i am good but after recovery my digestion system still not work properly. please sir tell me what can I do.
Does masturbating 2-3 in a week affect our liver or any part of our body. I feel week and I am having hair fall also. My hands shake sometimes I can not run for 5 mins.
What are the problems of vitamin B12 deficiency and how to overcome it. What are the problems of vitamin D deficiency and how to overcome it.
How can I determine or know about a HIV positive virus effected my body? What is the first symtomps for the viruses?
1) how cold water is harmful for health? Is it true that on consumption of cold water for long time reduce BMR (basal Metabolic rate) 2) what are the ill-effects of cold drinks and which ingredients in cold drink are harmful? How those ingredients affect the body internally? 3) sugary food is harmful for health or not? If it harmful then how it affects the body internally? 4) if spicy food is consumed more than necessary then how it affects the body? Thanking you in anticipation.
Dr., I have started forgetting the things nowadays, like where I kept my keys, my purse etc. Also I have a headache by studying in classroom for continuous 2 hrs or more. I also feel heaviness in my head all day long. I also feel that my concentration power has decreased. I can't focus on my studies. Can you suggest what should be done?
I am 28 years old and I am suffering from asthma. Is there any treatment for its permanently curing.
Hi doctor. I am having sudden headache and the pain is generally on left side of head and the area above the left eye. The pain is not of common kind of pain which I am feeling. It always started from the left side of head and sometime continue to center and then right side of head to ear. Some time pain is so much that I feel drowsy and water in eyes and as I use computer work my eyes get strained within 2 minutes of interval. Now the pain is increased and felling body pain. The sudden pain is near shoulder and stiff neck.please help
I am 25 years old and I am unable to sleep at night. When I try to sleep I get depressed. This problem effecting my service.
My sugar level is high after taking food. Insulin are used but it is not effective What should I do?
I havs a backpain. I suffering from head pain. I have so much stress. I have in my body. I have illness.
Hello sir .i'm 22 years old. But now. Automatically panic size is decrease and in one minute sperm eject . what can I do for it. Please suggest me. How to increase.
I am suffering dissatisfied with my self to sex with my partner, I know it is all about me, I don't have any interest with this and I can't do anything with my partner, it's disappointed me and I don't know how I over come this problem.
Balance disorder is more prevalent in old people, but they are not the only ones who are affected by it. There are many causes that can lead to Balance disorder and some of them can be controlled. Balance problem causes spinning of head coupled with dizziness while standing or sitting, which can lead to an injurious fall.
The common symptoms of Balance disorder include:
- Depression, anxiety or fear
- Blurred vision
- Inability to concentrate
- Changes in heart rate and blood pressure
- Ear infection: If the vestibular system (which is also called the labyrinth) inside your ear gets infected and inflamed, it can cause Balance disorder. This is because the inner part of the ear is responsible for coordination and balance. This condition is known as labyrinthitis and it is frequently accompanied by dizziness and vertigo. Viral and respiratory infections can also cause labyrinthitis.
- Poor circulation: Certain diseases associated with the circulatory system, such as stroke can cause dizziness and various other Balance problems.
- Medications: There are certain medications that can lead to Balance disorder, such as medications to normalize blood pressure can cause dizziness. Ototoxic drugs are infamous for causing ear problems that lead to imbalance. Sometimes its ill effects are felt only during the period of using, but many people have suffered permanent ear damage.
Other causes of Balance disorder include head injury, imbalance of chemicals in the brain, arthritis, neurological conditions and aging.
- Balanced diet: Meniere's disease is a condition that causes ear problems, which lead to vertigo. It is primarily connected to the change in the volume of fluid in the inner ear. Try to eliminate salt from your diet and abstain from alcohol in order to prevent such a condition.
- Prevention of ear infections: Otitis media is a common kind of ear infection seen in children, but adults can have it too. It causes dizziness and nausea. Completing the antibiotics course helps prevent this infection.
One can also opt for an annual flu shot to keep away the flu related infections in the ear.
Related Tip: "What Causes Balance Disorder? Is Migraine A Cause?"