Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Amritsar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. TejinderYour feedback matters!
Doctor please tell me in piles blood comes in stools.in stomach ulcer also blood comes in stool. What are the symptoms for stomach ulcer.
I have problem pre mature ejaculation, pls how to avoid it, I don't do sex but at midnight sometimes sperms will be come out, and I am very weak, N slim body I want gain weight .pls help me out from this.
I am having constipation and gas for the last 3 days. And I am having Vizylac Rich for 20 days now. This drug has been prescribed by a doctor. What should I do?
What to do if I get a sudden headache and I have no medicine available. Please suggest some natural remedies or excerice.
Hi am having piles problem since a month first time it arise with bleeding and pain in stools after that one week I do not find any thing then I do not find any pain but it bleeds while stools passes .then two days nothing now again started pain while passing stools.
I am 23 year old I have. Heart problem my heart is panic when I am eat ? So please give me advice whether what I do.
For around last 4 to 5 years I am having issue in my stomach. I am not feeling fresh after loo. Took alopathic, homeopathic, aruvadic medicine but no luck. Can you please suggest something.
I am badly addicted to porn. I masturbate 2 - 3 times a day. I can feel my deteriorating sexual health. It pains me sometimes while peeing. Please help.
I have problem of high blood pressure and I have been suffering from kidney stones uric acid sugar but my test are normal ie urea lipid sugar cholesterol now what should I do.
Do men encounter a comparable physiological stage to what women encounter amid menopause? Alluded to as 'andropause', 'male menopause', 'man-opause', and all the more as of late, 'low T', is called as Andropause or male menopause. In any case, while all women experience menopause, not all men encounter andropause.
What Is Andropause?
Andropause is a slow, enduring disease in the male hormones testosterone and dehydroepiandrosterone. Testosterone naturally diminishes as men age, yet in andropause (therapeutically characterized as 'hypogonadism'), levels of the hormone drop below the ordinary range for a given age, commonly in moderately aged men.
Symptoms of Low Testosterone Level:
Do low level of testosterone deliver symptoms in moderately aged men? Actually, the exemplary symptoms were initially perceived over 70 years prior when two American physicians, Carl Heller, MD, and Gordon Myers, MD, demonstrated the adequacy of testosterone treatment for symptoms of weakness, discouragement, fractiousness, low sex drive, erectile brokenness, night sweats and hot flashes in men.
Why Do Hormones Drop?
There are various elements that can prompt to low testosterone:
- Obesity, diabetes and insulin resistance: The level of aggregate and free testosterone is decreased in large men in extent to the level of heftiness. Weight reduction alone has been appeared to build testosterone levels by 50 percent.
- Chronic aggravation: Insulin resistance is the key figure creating quiet irritation and lifted levels of high-affectability C-responsive protein (hs-CRP), a marker of aggravation that can be measured by a blood test.
- Increased introduction to xenoestrogens: Certain mixes found in nourishment and the environment can increase the impacts of estrogen in men, in this manner decreasing testosterone creation. These "xenoestrogens" incorporate pesticides, phthalates from plastics, tobacco smoke side effects, substantial metals, and solvents.
- Lack of physical movement: Participating in consistent episodes of short, extreme work out, particularly weight lifting, is one of the speediest approaches to support testosterone.
- Stress: It negatively affects testosterone levels by expanding the arrival of the adrenal hormone cortisol.
Homeopathic Medicines for Andropause: (Medicines should be taken on proper prescription of Doctor)
- Avena sativa
- Tongkat ali
- Muira puama
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Seven heart?healthy behaviors can reduce the risk of death from cardiovascular disease. In a prospective study, those who met 3?4 of the American Heart Association?s ?Simple Seven? heart?health criteria had a 55% lower risk of cardiovascular mortality than those who met no more than two of those practices over 11 years.
Four core behaviors
1. No smoking
2. Normal body mass index
3. Engaging in physical activity
4. Eating healthfully
1. Cholesterol lower than 200 mg/dL
2. Blood pressure lower than 120/80 mm Hg
3. Not having diabetes
I have stomach pain and headache from last 1 week, I taken tablets but its not working properly, pleas help me.
Tonsillitis, in the easiest terms, is the swelling of tonsils in our throat that is accompanied by symptoms like throat pain, difficulty in swallowing/ drinking, altered voice and fever etc.
As in the case of most infections, the occurrence of tonsillitis is more common in children due to relatively lower immunity and habits that invite infections. Let's take a look at the first line of defence when you have a cranky child with swollen tonsils.
1. Make your child gargle with salty warm water: This treatment is most helpful in any infection in the mouth. Add half teaspoonful of salt to a glass of warm water and make the child gargle with the mixture as many times in the day as possible (to a maximum of 5 times). Continue till the condition prevails. Gargles difficult in children below 10yrs, but one can try gargles in older children. Make sure the child spits out the water and not drinks it.
2. Antibiotics: Consult a child specialist or pediatrician in case throat pain and fever doesn't settle, inspite of home remedies and let your doctor decide if antibiotics are required, rather than going for self medication as it have side effects.
3. Painkiller/numbing lozenges: Painkillers that are prescribed by the doctor can be given to ease the pain. Same is the case with lozenges but care should be taken that he/she should not have too many of these.
4. Allow him/her to take rest: It does help in a betterment of the condition!
5. Give warm (not hot) soothing food: Soup, ginger honey mixture, ginger tea can help soothe the inflamed tonsils in most cases. The condition, more often than not, gets better within 7-10 days. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pediatrician.