Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Amritsar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sumit AryaYour feedback matters!
I am prijith I am facing problem with my darkening of lips its getting can you give me opinion of what I should do to get my beautiful lips.
Hi doctor mere pores open ho gaye h koi cream bataiye kam krne k liye meri age 19 years h ya koi suggestion dijiye kam krne k liye thanks.
Height is not increasing. Brother is taller than me. As he is small in age. It is not a genetic issue. Any medicine which is useful for my body growth.
I have Throat infection since last 25 years.I have consulted several doctors took medications but no relief. Seeking opinions.
I am a 33 year old male, and I have a serious problem of hair fall since one year still iam not going to bald but since some time the heavy Ness of my hair is going down I have a very silky hair but now the shine was also not as before and it became dry also. I have a problem of dandruff also should it safe to do shampoo daily and if yes then what kind of. Earlier I use ketoconazole for dandruff but not working good for me. Please suggest me the oil and shampoo or other treatment please. Thanks hope for the best.
Hi im 21 yrs old nd i. Have a holes on my face like I have pinched the pimples thats y my skin became roughf.
Hi I am 24 years female in my pregnancy I have blood pressure 130/80 this my first pregnancy after delivery I checkup blood pressure some time it was low blood pressure 110/70 after two months I checkup my blood pressure 140/90 so what was problem in my health please give me tips for normal blood pressure thanks.
Hello, my father 44 years old man and he has dental problem. There is pus in gum of lower front tooth. He takes medicine but after sometime it again comes there what to do to deal with it?
I am 20 years old male. From last two months have rashes on my hands. I visited many doctors, but there is no change. What should I do?
Poor dental habits often invariably lead to complicated dental issues and hence expensive treatments. And, to maintain the general good health of your teeth, brushing is not enough. It is very important to regularly floss too.
Difference between brushing and flossing: For those who consider brushing and flossing to be similar, here is where the difference lies. While you brush your teeth, it's only the surface that gets cleaned. But the dirt that gets accumulated between the gaps of your teeth can only be cleaned by using a thin nylon thread, and that process is known as flossing. Avoiding flossing can lead to cavities and decay and also gum diseases at times.
Benefits of Flossing:
- Reduces the risk of heart diseases: Periodontal diseases, that is, diseases of the teeth, gums and mouth, can lead to heart diseases. Thus maintaining oral health can reduce the risk of any major ailments manifold. It can also help you to avoid the risk of diabetes and high body mass index.
- Cleaner breath: Flossing cleans the dirt between the teeth that gets accumulated when we eat. The accumulated food, if not taken out, starts decaying and creates bacteria and results in bad breath, leaving a bad impression.
- Cleaner and glossier teeth: Flossing regularly keeps your teeth clean and white. It also makes your teeth gleam, making your smile more attractive.
- Keeps you healthy while you are pregnant: During pregnancy, some women suffer from enamel wear and gum diseases. Thus, flossing regularly even while you are pregnant can help you maintain your dental health.
Types of dental floss:
- Waxed and unwaxed dental floss: Waxed dental floss is much smoother than the unwaxed version, and as a result, moves more easily between the teeth. On the other hand, unwaxed dental floss can be a little rough to use in the beginning.
- Teflon floss: Made of Teflon, this type of floss is extremely easy to navigate between the teeth and rarely gets stuck between teeth.
- Thread floss: This one works just like the other flosses, but is simply made of a different material, that is, nylon.
- Tape Floss: As compared to the other type of flosses, this particular floss is a little thick and is suitable for people who have wider gaps between their teeth.
You can also stick to flossing aids for maintaining proper dental hygiene. They are usually perfect for people who find the conventional forms difficult to adapt to. However, such aids may be more expensive than regular flosses.
You can also use a toothpick or an interdental brush in case you wish to avoid flossing. Just make sure that the dirt comes out, no matter which method you take up! Keep Smiling!