Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Amritsar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SudeshYour feedback matters!
Can we go for teeth cleaning sessions many times .i have done it years back now I want to go for cleaning as my teeth has so much tarter please help me.
My lip got a deep cut from my own teeth I was suggested to stich but I ignored. It happened two years ago now it is swollen and feels like there is a tiny hard stone like muscle in My lip. U just suggested me to apply aloevera jel but its inside mouth. The stone like muscle is the main problem.
For last 2 month when I spit occasionally its pink or eve tinge of red is in the saliva and tastes like blood. I It happens only occasionally. I don't have a cough. No loss of appetite. I do smoke but not a heavy smoker only 1-2 cigs a day. Sometimes it feels like throat is choked. And sometimes feel a very mild dull pain on right hand side of chest. The symptoms are not severe though. I have severe gastric problem. Please help me understand whats causing this red tinge in saliva and what can be done about this. Please advise.
Today morning when I wake up before cleaning my teeth while I was spitting the night larva of mouth I found blood into that. Kindly share the reason for this & remedy.
The most common problem affecting the mouth is caries which happens as a result of bacteria acting on the food deposits on the teeth, which produces acid that attacks the tooth structure. The result is loss of tooth structure and formation of pits and cavities which allows more food deposits and causes more decay.
Decay development depends on a number of factors including heredity, tooth structure, oral hygiene habits, food habits, etc. There are certain simple things that can be done at home which can delay the onset of the decay and also reduce its progression and severity.
If that sounds interesting, read on to know more.
- Clove and sesame oil: Clove oil is known for its anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antibacterial properties. A few drops of clove oil mixed with half teaspoon of sesame oil can be dabbed on the affected tooth with a cotton ball. This can be repeated every night, both for relief as well as for preventing further decay spread. Alternately, a whole clove can be chewed for some time and then placed under the tongue for continued relief.
- Salt: Known for its antiseptic and antibacterial properties, use a rinse made with salt and warm water and swish around the affected tooth at least 3 times a day. Alternately, make a paste of salt and lemon juice and apply on the affected tooth.
- Garlic: A paste with about 4 cloves of garlic and rock salt applied on the affected tooth provides great relief. Raw garlic can be eaten regularly for multiple benefits, including prevention from tooth decay. Rubbing raw garlic on the affected tooth also provides temporary relief from pain.
- Neem: Still used as a toothbrush by many rural people, chewing on a tender neem bark yields powerful oils and compounds that help keep the teeth against bacterial attack. The high fiber content is also effective against reducing plaque formation.
- Swishing with oils: Sesame, coconut or sunflower oil can be used for this purpose. On an empty stomach in the morning, use a tablespoon of one of these oils to swish for about 10 minutes, take care not to swallow it. This should be done before brushing the teeth. This helps reduce gum disease, bad breath and reduce cavities.
- Mustard oil: Two teaspoons each of mustard oil and rock salt can be mixed and applied to the tooth regularly for relief from dental decay pain.