Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Amritsar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Saurabh Sharma
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Black Spots on Skin
Treatment of Hair Growth
Skin Whitening Procedures
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Oily Skin
Treatment of Rashes
Glowing Skin Procedures
Management of Dark Skin
Hair Health Treatment Procedures
Treatment of Baldness
Treatment of Vitiligo
Treatment of Ichthyosis Vulgaris
Treatment of Sunburn
Laser Hair Removal
Submit a review for Dr. Saurabh SharmaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I was pretty impressed by the honest dealing of the doctor. He explained everything in detail about the number of sittings and the expected results of the Laser sessions. I’m quite satisfied after taking the treatment.
My experience was nice, as dr. Listen carefully and behavior was pretty nice
It was good.
I am having itching in my whole body with some small pimple type all over and in my genitals there are big lumps which ar itching very badly. Please help.
Hi. I have skin problem on face .Evreytime after bathing or after facewash, white patches form on my face. Its very irritating and ugly. Please suggest me what to do .Also please suggest some good moisturizer for that type skin.
Hi, I have lipomas on back and my arms and the lipomas in the back are increasing in number day by day and also I'm having pain in back while sleeping at night, sometimes feel like I have muscle cramp in my back when I try to turn while sleeping. Kindly suggest any alternative treatment or medicine if available, as I don't want to go for a surgery now as it's too many in numbers I feel which are deep within the skin in my back.
I have 20 years old and I having lots of white hairs. Is this an internal problem or due to deficiency of some vitamins?
I am suffering some skin problem on my face. Some red bumps are notice today. Is it cause or side effect of night cream ub fair that I use since 2 3 months. I notice that if I discontinue using that cream for 2 to 3 days that red bumps on face appears. What shud I do. please help.
- Epidermis: The outermost layer
- Dermis: Lies just beneath the Epidermis
- Hypodermis: It holds the fat and connective tissue
Our skin requires constant care and protection because it is exposed to the ravages of pollution, dust and harmful UV rays. Let us consider the following reasons for taking care of the skin.
- Free Radicals: The particles or molecules that escape from dust, pollution and other such factors in everyday urban living, settle on the skin and clog the pores. It is important to clean the skin every single day and exfoliate at least once a week with a trip to the salon or with a facial scrub at home, so that these can be removed.
- Dead Cells: The skin throws up dead cells on a daily basis, which may not be obvious to the naked eye. These need to be cleared daily as they can also clog the pores and give rise to acne, skin infection and other skin conditions, that can take a turn for the worse with ailments like Melanoma and skin cancer.
- Elasticity: One must keep the skin clean and use anti aging products in a timely manner along with a good moisturiser and sunscreen, so that the supple quality and glow is kept intact with a regular cleanse of the collagen, which can be prevented from slipping away due to neglect. This collagen keeps the elasticity of the skin which makes the skin look firm and young.
- Prevention: One must clean the skin and use skin care products that prevent premature aging and accumulation of free radicals. Prevention is better than cure and this stands true in the case of skin care as well.
- UV Rays: The powerful UV rays can hit your skin persistently and cause long term damage and sun spots. In order to lessen the damaging effect, it is important to use protective skin care products that will help in keeping freckles, age spots, brown spots, skin peeling and excessive sunburn and tanning at bay.
- Skin Problems and Allergies: Bug bites, injuries and other allergies must be taken care of instantly with a visit to the doctor or medicated creams and medication. This will ensure that the delicate texture of the skin does not get marred by possible infection.
It is important to look after your skin with a proper routine of cleansing, toning and moisturising.