Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Amritsar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Satish Sharma
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Satish SharmaYour feedback matters!
I am a man 24. Growing up was never fun for me. I always got stuck whether I am a man or a woman. Until my 10th class I used to look like a girl and have voice that of a girl that's what people said .I started growing tall at around 16 and my body hair started to come around 18 19. I think I am still going through puberty, I my mind there is still conflict who am I.due to all this today I suffer from low confidence depression social anxiety and a lot of other things. I want to be a man a happy man. Can please somebody help me out.
I have a trouble getting sleep every night I go to sleep around 5 am every morning and it's hard sleep at that time.
Hello sir Meri tongue white rehti hai aisa lagta hai ki kuch juum SA raha ho or Mai daily brush or tongue bhi clean karta huu phir bhi Fever bhi always halka SA rehta hai 90 farhenheight approx typhoid bhi test Karaya negative hai?
Hi Im 19 years old. For the past couple of days I haven't been able to sleep very well. I have tried some of the common home remedies but they are not working. I really need some immediate help as my university exams are nearing up. Thanks in advance.
I have issue with my scalp and hairs. They become very oily and greasy. Even after washing with appropriate shampoo, they become greasy in 6-8 hours and next day it feels as if I have oiled it. I have tried several shampoos such as neutrogena deep cleanse and other scalp oil control shampoos but this does not seem to be working fully. Need to know the reason and treatment for this.
Sir, my mom is suffering for knee pain and she is not coming sleeping in the night daily please give me a suggestion.
Hair loss can be harrowing for both men and women, especially if it tends to be above normal for extended periods of time. Losing more hair than that can signify problems within the body such as hormonal changes, ageing, life style related issues etc.
Lifestyle change tips to avoid hair fall: Even before getting into Ayurvedic remedies to control the loss of hair, it is important to reduce the problems which may be contributing to the problem in the first place. Some of the things that you may be required to do are:
- Maintain or start of on a healthy diet and cut fatty, oily and processed foods from your diet.
- Start exercising to ensure that your body is in the best shape it possibly can be and thus everything within, is functioning optimally.
- Start doing yoga, breathing exercises and other meditative techniques to ensure that your stress levels are kept under control.
- Get head massages regularly as they improve blood circulation within the scalp
- Quit smoking, excessive alcohol consumption and inculcate good sleep habits which help prevent hair loss problems.
Controlling hair loss with Ayurvedic tips:
- Indian gooseberry or amla: A pack of amla, bramhi and henna powder can be made with curd and water. Apply it and keep it for a couple of hours and then wash it off. Amla juice mixed with lemon juice can be massaged on the scalp after the wash. This will make the follicles on your scalp stronger.
- Ritha: An age old solution to hair problems, Ritha is also known as soapberry as it contains naturally foamy and cleansing agents. Crush the Ritha seeds and keep them soaked in water overnight. Wash your hair with the mixture in the morning and continue for a month to see visible results.
- Aloe vera with cumin seeds: Mix about one third cup of aloe vera juice with a little bit of cumin or Jeera powder. Use this mixture at least twice a day, for a few months to see results in the prevention of hair thinning.
- Bhringaraaj: One of the most effective Ayurvedic herbs used in many medicines, it can be taken internally to help the system repair the hair related problems, or applied externally as Bhringaraaj oil to encourage hair growth and stopping hair loss.
- Brahmi oil: Considered brain food in its herb form, Brahmi oil is known to be very good for hair related ailments and is very effective at stopping hair loss and help new hair growth. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Hello Dr. I want to postpone my period date .this month its 20 now I want to postpone till 22. As I ll be in period before 3 to 5 days. Never my date extend. So I take primolut n this time. Now my question is at what time I take tablet and how many a day. If I take one in mrng 10 o clock shall I take another in night 10 o clock. This time is right? It is very imp function for me and I dnt want to be in period. And one more question after taking tablet surely I ll not be in period. My date will extend na?
Hair is every person's crowning glory. Some people are born with luscious locks while others have to work hard at maintaining them. Though hair is typically considered to be dead cells, there are many things that could go wrong. Exposure to pollutants and stress are leading causes for hair fall and premature graying. Dandruff and lice are another common problem. Tea tree oil can be very effective when it comes to treating these problems and can even help boost hair growth.
Here are a few ways you can use tea tree oil.
- To clean your hair: Tea tree oil has natural antibacterial, antiseptic and antifungal properties. To benefit from this, add a few drops of tea tree oil to your shampoo; you can use this to shampoo your hair as you would normally do. This will also help prevent dandruff.
- To boost hair growth: This oil helps nourish hair follicles and unclogs pores on the scalp. However, tea tree oil is very strong and should never be used in its pure form. Mix a few drops of the oil with any carrier oil such as coconut oil, almond oil and olive oil and massage well into the scalp. Leave on for a few hours and then wash it off with shampoo. You could also warm the carrier oil a little before using it.
- To treat a dry scalp: Tea tree oil moisturizes the scalp and prevents it from drying out. It can also be used to relieve itching. Mix 1-2 drops of tea tree oil with half a cup of jojoba oil and massage into the scalp for 10-15 minutes. After a few hours, shampoo your hair normally. Oiling your hair regularly with this mixture will keep your scalp soft and moisturized. You can also mix a few drops of tea tree oil with your conditioner to relieve itching.
- Hair mask: Using a hair mask once a week is a good way to add luster to your locks. To make your own hair mask mix a cup of plain yogurt with 10 drops of argan oil, 2 tablespoons of honey and a few drops of tea tree oil. Apply this mixture directly on your scalp and massage in gentle. Leave for ten minutes and rinse out thoroughly. Alternatively you could add a few drops of tea tree oil to any store bought hair mask as well.
A word of caution; some people can be allergic to tea tree oil. Hence it is a good idea to do a patch test on your elbow before using it on your scalp.
I am suffering from asthma since long back, the treatment I am taking is not satisfactory as I have put on lot of wait and now it's disaster I crossed 100 kg.
Ocimum tenuiflorum (also known as Ocimum sanctum, Tulsi). It is an secret, much branched subshrub 30-60cm tall, with simple opposite green or purple leaves that are strongly scented, and hairy stems. Leaves have petioles, and are ovate, up to 5cm long, usually somewhat toothed. Flowers are purplish in elongate racemes in close whorls. Holy basil (Tulsi) is native throughout the Old World tropics and widespread as a cultivated plant and an escaped weed. Holy basil is cultivated for religious and medicinal purposes, and for its essential oil. There are two main morphotypes cultivated in India, green-leaved and purple-leaved.
Holy basil is a common name of a world-renowned herb Tulsi which can be found almost in very home in India. It has both therapeutic as well as general usage.
The Health Benefits of Holy Basil Tulsi as follows:
Respiratory problems - Holy Basil is very effective in treating cold and its related disorders. It is a boon for respiratory tract disorders. It helps in treating all the disorders that are related to our throat
Headaches - Tulsi is very helpful in relieving headaches and body pain. It has certain properties that helps in releasing spasm in the muscles hence is extremely helpful in relaxing the body.
Abdominal disorders - Holy basil is one of the most potent herbs for abdominal disorders. Holy basil is very helpful in improving the appetite. In also has some mild laxative properties therefore helps in evacuation of the bowel.
Inflammation - Tulsi is considered a good herb that has the anti-inflammatory properties. It is very effective in suppressing any kind of edema that happens in the body.
Heart diseases - Tulsi is useful in curing heart related problems. It provides strength to the heart muscles and also helps in improving the blood circulation. It also helps in improving the blood supply to heart muscles. it is also helpful in reducing the cholesterol levels in the body.
Holy Basil Extract :
Menstrual Disorder : Taken with some seeds of tulsi with water.
Resiparatory Problem : Take daily early morning chewing some tulsi leaves or juice.
Diabetes : Take some root of tulsi power kept in hot water overnight and take early morning empty stomach.
An earache : Tulsi leave drops very useful for an earache.
Abdominal Disorder in Children : Take Tulsi juice mixed with ginger juice early morning.
Fever : Take tulsi leave powder, dried ginger, and sugar with hot water.
Hair Lice Problem : Take tulsi seed with castor oil daily.
Prevent Cancer : Take some tulsi leaves daily, it reduce suffers from cancer.