Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Amritsar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Robin TuliYour feedback matters!
Dear sir I feel pain in my body some times ago I was feeling pain in my ribs and I consulted a Dr. he prescribed omeprazole and now I don't feel same pain but now I feel pain in my right arm and this pain I feel circulate to my head and neck. Some time I feel pain in chest and also below knee to toe in left leg. I am taking ayurvedic medicine before sleep. I don't feel that pain when I wake up in morning. Sometimes from 10 am. Please give me your valuable suggestions. I am worried I want your inputs so that I can follow to get rid of this pain.
I am 29 years old I have body ache problem from 6 days I have used pain killer but it do not work please sir help me?
Curretly i am feeling low Feeling tired and sleepy though I have a good sleep lack of interest in doing day today activities feeling body ache whole day. Please help.
I want to ask. My wife needs a remedy for pain in calf muscle in the legs. Body pain. Back pain. It pains a lot in nights. And specially before periods. What should she do?
My pulse is 84 since one month. Temperature is normal. What is the possible reason. I feel body pain.
I have been suffering from the severe body pains and losing my, weight continuously. I can't sleep tight at night. And while woke up in morning I cannot do any thing. How can I solve this problem?
So much of Sweat is coming from my body even I am in cool place and if I feeling tense then also much sweat coming. Is it problem to my body? I have so much body pains.
I'm 25 year old male and I haven't been able to sit upright for long time. It always starts paining after 15-20 min. Please help me!
I've been suffering from body pain from almost 6 months and it is now un bearable specially at the shoulder and the upper joint of my leg. What should I do?
Most diseases, small or big, acute or chronic, accident or infection, have one common factor - pain. In most cases, in addition to reducing the severity of the infection or the impact to various structures from the trauma, managing pain assumes a bigger role. It is only when the pain is controlled can the bigger picture of disease management be done, as the patient would be inconsolable.
To this effect, in addition to pain killers, the most inexpensive and easily available modes of pain management are heat and cold. Though all are not aware, there are specific instances where heat and cold should be used as listed below.
Heat: Some of the common modes to heat therapy include heat pads, warm baths, paraffin wax system, hot water bottles, air-activated heat pack, or warm oils. Heat acts by improving blood circulation and nutritional supply to the body parts and is best suited for stiff joints and muscle soreness.
Some common ways to heat therapy include:
- A warm shower or bath in the morning - this will ease morning stiffness and get you ready for exercise.
- Apply a heating pad on the sore/stiff areas for up to 20 minutes - Use optimal, bearable temperature to avoid skin burns.
- Wrap the affected area for 15 to 20 minutes with a moist heat pad. A wet towel can be put in the freezer and then warmed up in the microwave. Moist heat pads are also available with local pharmacies.
- Warm mineral oils can be applied to the stiff joints of hands and legs. Leave it in place for 15 to 20 minutes before washing it off.
- For sore hand and foot joints, warm paraffin wax can be applied using the equipment available at drug stores. This will help ease the pain and soreness. Soak in a warm whirlpool.
Contrary to heat therapy, cold therapy acts by reducing blood flow to the affected area and numbing the nerve endings, thereby reducing the perception of pain. It works well for acute pain cases like fresh injuries and post-exercise inflammation.
- A cold wrap with ice cubes can be applied to the painful area for about 15 to 20 minutes. This can be repeated if required after a break.
- Alternately, a wet towel can be put in a plastic bag and kept in the freezer for 15 minutes and then used as a cold pack.
- The affected joint can be submerged in a container of ice and water.
- Cold gel packs are available at stores - these won't leak, will stay cold longer and can be easily wrapped around a joint.
Cryotherapy, as cold therapy is also called, is not as effective as heat therapy, though it does provide immediate relief.
I have continue body pain and feeling less hungry. My metabolism system is also not working correctly. Please help me.
I am suffering from pain in whole my body whenever I do something my joints ache too much its very paining please give me advice.
Recently I have body pain in general and feeling tired. I am 63 years old and at home. I am a diabetic and BP under control.
Get pain in left hand and left part of body when I lift my left hand upside. Also find it painful to lift any heavy object from left hand. Have a pain in neck also. Have ruled out anything related to heart since had done complete heart check up recently.
I'm suffering from body pains from last 1 week. I can't sleep also. Can you suggest what should be done?
6 Bodily Pains You Must Never Ignore
Any pain in the body is an indication and demands attention. Some pains go away by themselves or by home treatment, while few need medical attention.
Here are 6 types of pains which should never be ignored.
- Chest Pain - Chest pain that doesn't go away and is accompanied by shortness of breath can prove to be fatal if not treated at the earliest. Do not wait for it to subside, nor should you try self medication. Consult the doctor immediately.
- Abdominal Pain - While abdominal pain could be because of various smaller reasons, if it is unbearable, consult a doctor at the earliest. This pain could be because of ruptured appendix, stomach ulcer, problems in your pancreas or gallbladder or even intestinal blockages.
- Severe Headache - Normally we tend to take headaches lightly, believing that all we need to do is pop a medicine or rest it out. However, if the pain is excruciating, consult the doctor as soon as possible.
- Prolonged Backache - If you are experiencing pain in the back with tingling in your toes, this could be associated with your discs. Give it medical attention at the earliest, as it could turn fatal.
- Lower Abdomen - Appendicitis' indicator is sharp pain on the side. If you feel a sharp pain in your lower abdomen on the right side along with symptoms like nausea, vomiting, fever, shaking, constipation and diarrhea, reach out for medical assistance as soon as possible.
- Leg Pain - Yet another pain one should not ignore is deep vein thrombosis which is blood clots in the legs? deep veins.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.