Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Amritsar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Ravi Krishan BialaYour feedback matters!
Which Medicines I can take. If I am feeling pain in my knee please suggest me right Medicines for it.
My wife is suffering from slip disc in spine after mri doctor diagnosis that she also suffering bone tb with unbearable pain in lower portion. Now as per doctor advice completely she is in bed rest. Now she cannot able to stand. Kindly advice.
i am 50+ , have frozen shoulder for last 3 months, with manageable pain in shoulders. please advise.
My wife suffering from back pain with irregular interval. But the same time she has don't want to use pain relief medicine. Pls suggest nature cure for this pain relief.
I am 68 years of old my left hand while lifting up paining horribly as well as left hand third finger While closing n opening the fingers third finger Remains bent only for few seconds.
Hi, I wish to enquire about my wife 24 years old suffering from joint pains with swelling since 7 days. I gone through urine test: pus cells 8-9 got normal values: blood test, kidney test, thyroid test, esr test, aso titre. So what should be the problem?
Muscle pain is common to both men and women irrespective of their age. People usually resort to painkillers in order to receive temporary relief, but taking too much of these can affect your health adversely. Ayurveda provides effective ways to heal muscle pain.
The following few ways to treat muscle pain can be taken into notice:
1. Regular exercise- Regular exercise can help you treat muscle pain. Yoga can prove to be very helpful. You may try lotus pose, cobra pose, boat pose among many others to get relief from muscle pain.
2. Panchakarma- Panchakarma is a therapeutic treatment, which can help you heal your muscle pain. It includes five steps vamana, virechana, nasya, basti, raktamokshana, which will clean your body and mind from toxins and can also offer relief from pain.
3. Abhyanga-This process is suggested in ayurveda to offer relief from muscular pain. It involves applying oil all over your body followed by a warm bath.
5. Use of ice cubes- Applying ice cubes over the area of muscle pain can help you get some relief.
6. Foods to avoid- Avoiding food items like curd, sugar, refined cereal, rice, potato and sour food can help you to reduce muscle pain.
7. Ayurvedic Herbs- Ayurveda also offers many herbs, which can help you find relief from your muscle pain.
Hi, I am 25 years old, female weighing 99.2kg I am suffering from PCOS from last 6 years. Now days from 3-4 months I am having swelling and severe pain in ankle and legs.
I have a backbone pain from many is so many days now it started started paining a lot I don't know what is that problem please suggest me some medicines to reduce my pain please help me regarding the sensor lock.
Sir I have dark circles below my eyes. what is reason behind it and also I am suffering from back pain from last 3 months.
How the frozen shoulder should be treated for a person having age 45 years with no history of sugar,cholesterol and blood pressure.
I have done my ACL Reconstruction surgery before days .and now I am start my job. But in work place at first floor. No lift available. So can I use steps for the reach in first floor. My physio start from one month. Pl give any suggestion for take care.
I'm 21 years old, i'm feeling pain in legs at lower sides means bottom of ball and socket joint pain occurs in muscles only at that portion 2 month ago I have low d3 level I have taken 4 vit d tab in 4 weeks for this prob now 1 of my local drs prescribe diclofenac 75 mg which do not work do not got any relief m getting pain in early morning when I wake up I feel severe pain on my whole body what to do? what is the main cause of this problem
Hi Team, now a days I am suffering from back pain. It is really aching and I m facing problem to bent, to get up etc. Kindly give suggestion what can I do for this?
Have had pain, burning and tingling in the feet and hands, I have also felt high and low back pain, I have felt this pain for a week, I have not swelling and for 3 months I have had too much anxiety I do not know if that has relation to the pain. Well those are the only symptoms I've had so far, I hope you can help, thanks.
Have you undergone cartilage damage recently and are seeking ideal treatment measures? Cartilage damage is a common form of injury that involves your knees. Other joints such as the ankles, elbows and hips may also be affected by cartilage damage. Cartilage, the tough and flexible tissues covering the surface of your joints, acts as a shock absorber, allowing the bones to slide over each other. Cartilage damage may occur because of injuries such as a gradual wear, sports injuries and osteoarthritis. While acute cartilage damage may heal on its own, severe damage may need treatment via surgical measures.
- Physiotherapy is effective when you experience difficulty in moving your affected joint.
- It is also an important part of recovery if you have to undergo surgical procedures for treating cartilage damage.
- A physiotherapist will teach you certain exercises that are effective for strengthening the muscles that surround and support your affected joint.
- This helps in reducing pain and pressure on the joint.
- Severe and serious cartilage damage does not heal effectively on its own, and a surgery may be required for treatment.
- Usually, surgery is performed by using Arthroscopy. This is a form of keyhole surgery in which certain instruments are inserted into your affected joint via incisions or small cuts.
- In some cases, larger incisions have to be made.
- Such surgeries are carried out after giving general anesthesia to the patient.
The most common surgeries that are undertaken in cases of cartilage damage include the following:
Lavage and debridement
- In this form of surgery, your joint is cleaned for the removal of any loose tissues.
- The damaged edges are trimmed to be made smooth. Sometimes, the damage may also be repaired during the same time.
- In this procedure, tiny holes are made on the bone beneath your damaged cartilage that releases the bone marrow in it.
- The marrow cells stimulate the production of new cartilage.
- In this procedure, small plugs of healthy cartilage from areas of a joint that are non-weight bearing are removed and used for replacing areas of the affected cartilage.
- This procedure involves the alteration of the alignment of your leg for reducing pressure on the damaged area.
- It is effective in improving pain.
- A wedge of bone may be removed or added from your thigh bone or shin bone.
- The bone gets fixed with a plate till it gets healed.
In some cases, a joint replacement surgery has to be carried out. In this procedure, the entire affected joint is removed and replaced with an artificial joint. Hip replacement and knee replacement are common examples of this kind of surgery. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.