Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Alternative Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Amritsar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ramesh KumarYour feedback matters!
I am 62 years old, retired, i am suffering from high bp for 3 years and taking tablets 5mg, and cholesterol 10mg. Since then. My present reports are normal. I was also suffering from anxiety related issues and taking nexito plus tab once in evening for proper sleep. Again for 3 to 4 years also have plaque psoriasis and psoratic arthritic stiffness in leg joints for which I am taking homeopathic medicine. Now I also have acidity especially in the night when I get vomiting sensation which subsides when I drink some water night for which I am not taking any medicine. I am also suffering from enlarged prostate, unable to empty bladder fully and not taking any medicine, fully, recent USG only states enlarged prostate only. My weight is 84 kg I exercise but not regularly. My goal is to reduce first Nexito tablet and then how should I manage my health stage by stage and how?
I intimated wid my gf few hrs before wid having protection and after her that her organ starts bleeding but at that very moment it was having a normal bleeding Nd now there is a heavy bleeding and her stomach is paining. I want to ask you is that safe Nd for how long she will remain bleed and has she lost her her virginity or something else m very worried please suggest me wot to do so that no one knows anything. please help me out of this we are of 23.
I Am suffering from dandruff for nearly 5 years and have many different shampoos. Please suggest me about how to avoid dandruff and as well as hairfall. Thank you.
Si, I am 17 year girl old I am suffering from regular head pain, first I think its because of eye sight so I started wearing specs but its does not make any positive impact, the pains continues suggest some medicine or treatment which can cure my head pain forever.
Hi doctor, after so many days I have masturbation that time I feel very headache and also feel stress in head, something I felt pulling in my head, if I take heavy breath that time again fell some headache please help me doctor plz.
Hi Sir. I had sex with my girl friend 10 days back. Then she did not get periods on this month. Then we happened in her health and how to recover normal.
I don't look as fair as before. The skin becomes oily and sweaty. Acne comes and goes repeatedly. I didn't have any skin problems until last 3 years. I have tried organic treatments like turmeric face packs, orange peel extract, banana peel rubbing, milk, etc. But no effect or less effect. Please suggest a proper way to tackle the situation.
I used to masturbate 3 times daily. I feel much pleasure. But after that I felt some headache. Is there any problem if I used to masturbate for 3 times daily?
I have pimple scars over face, I used soframycin cream for 1 month, bt I did not see any changes, what should I do?
Dry skin occurs when your skin lacks the necessary moisture it requires. It tends to make your skin flaky, itchy and sometimes causing red patches especially on your legs, back, arms, or waist. These are the areas we usually forget to moisturize and we tend to concentrate more on our face and hands. Dry skin is usually the result of frequent bathing, use of soaps which are harsh for your skin. Scratching an itchy patch too much will eventually draw blood and might even result in a permanent scar.
However, there are lots of remedies for dry skin, which will help you restore the natural oils of your skin and make your skin glow:
- A hot water bath is a strict no for your dry skin: Hot showers tend to remove your body of its natural oil, which is essential to keep your skin moisturized and smooth. A warm shower should last no longer than 5 to 10 minutes. Afterwards, gently pat your skin dry with a towel and immediately slather on the moisturizer.
- Do not use harsh soaps: Wash your body with a soapless cleanser when you take a bath. Skin care experts recommend a cleanser that contains ceramides. Ceramides are fatty molecules that help the skin to hold moisture.
- Use sunscreen with good SPF: One of the main causes of dry and itchy skin is sun damage. To prevent sun damage, use of sunscreen with a good amount of SPF is essential for your skin. If you're planning to stay out in the sun for more than 15 minutes, make sure you use a sunscreen with SPF 30. There are many moisturizers which have a good amount of SPF.
- Moisturize your skin daily: Use moisturizers, which contain ceramides, shea butter and glycerin. Moisturizing your skin daily can easily prevent dry skin. Apply a good moisturizer immediately after taking a shower to trap in the moisture.
- Use a face mask: A honey and oatmeal face mask can be used as an exfoliating scrub. Mix together 2 tablespoons of oats with a tablespoon of honey. Spread the mask over your face, keep it for 15 minutes and then rinse off with lukewarm water.