Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you to get in touch with the best Orthopedists online in Amritsar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mandeep Singh Sandhu
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Leg Pain
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Hand Pain
Treatment of Shoulder Pain
Treatment of Foot Pain
Treatment of Lower Back Pain
Treatment of Bone Fracture
Treatment of Arm Pain
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Finger Pain
Treatment of Hip Pain
Treatment of Heel Pain
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Elbow Pain
Treatment of Pain in Ribs
Treatment of Spondylitis
Treatment of Strains
Treatment of Slip Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Mandeep Singh SandhuYour feedback matters!
I masturbate twice in a month or sometimes once in a week. I feel very weakness after I masturbate for entire day and for next few days. My leg start paining whenever I stand for 30 min. I feel numbness in my foot and thigh especially in morning when I wake up. Also, I don't feel to masturbate for second time for a week or more. please advice is this all because masturbation? I am going to marry this year and I don't want this weakness problem after I have sex. Do I need to take some extra diet or any energy tablet. Should I stop masturbation?
I am 14 years old girl and from last 2 days my right hand is paining I tried some ointments and some sprays also but still it's paining! Can you help me out by giving some home remedy!
I have a problem of herniated disc The muscle pains are more, can you suggest me a physiotherapy to reduce the pains I can't take pain killers so give me the right advice plz.
Hi I am 62 year old. I was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis almost 6 yrs backand I had been taking lefra and folvite since then. Also last year I was diagnosed of shingles and for that I was given some wrong medication which reacted and I was hospitalized for 15 days. I have become quite weak after this. Since then I am not taking any other medicene other than lefra and folvite. From almost last one month I am again feeling that arthiritis pain in my hand. Can you please give any suggestion?
Hi I am 6 months pregnant and suffering from swelling in the legs. And pain in pelvic region and lower body. What to do to get relief.
Sir, I am 22 years old (female). I have been suffering from Elbow pain for 1 month. What can be the reason and may I come to your clinic for my treatment?
I have a knee joint pain at a last one year. I consult a doctor and he said my knee bone was in a week position so better he suggests knee transplant operation. Recently 2 years back I have a neutrous remove operation due to cancer complaint. So I am so fear about another operation. Please guide me to relief from this pain through homeopathy or siddha or which is best for me. My age is 55.
Lower back pain is a very common issue and can take place due to numerous reasons. However, one of its main causes is a ligament strain or back muscle strain. Microscopic tear or excessive stretching of ligaments can take place due to lifting very heavy objects, doing enormously strenuous task or due to a sudden twisted movement. These conditions are most likely to be experienced by individuals ranging between the ages of 30 and 60. Other causes of lower back pain include back injury, arthritis of back bone joints, infections in the lower back area, and in very rare cases, tumours.
In case of acute back pain, these are a few important things that should be definitely kept in mind.
- It is absolutely essential to take rest for a couple of days and avoid any sort of stressful activity. Although back pain is self-limiting, if you take proper care, it can be cured in a few days. However, if proper rest is not taken, the situation may become worse.
- Using the black belt, also known as lumbo sacral corset, is a good idea. This can actually be of enormous help to individuals who have been suffering from lower back pain for a long period of time.
- As already mentioned, one of the main causes of these kinds of mishaps are sudden jerky movements, twisted movements, heavy weight lifting etc. So, it is necessary to avoid such circumstances, or else, a more acute back pain situation may arise due to slipping of one of the discs from the spinal cord.
- As much as you like long drives and bike rides, these are a strict no. Any prolonged sitting or standing activity needs to be avoided. It is important that the tear caused in the muscles due to what-so-ever reason heals properly and prolonged stay in a tensed muscle position would definitely not help the cause.
- Although these back pains can be handled at home by following the discussed steps, using simple analgesics or muscle relaxants prescribed by the doctor can be a way to speed up the process of recovering the strained ligament.
Apart from these important steps, regular exercise to strengthen the core body muscles is a great way to avoid such ligament strains in the future. However, if you feel that even after following the precautionary measures, you problem doesn’t subside, visit an experienced doctor for his advice.