Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Amritsar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. M N DhawanYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old and male, weight 51 kgs, hight 5'7" I have a stomach problems - gas, acidity and constipation, I am work as an accountant in a company, Now I want to know that how can I gain my weight, please tell me the remedies or medicines.
I am frequently getting headache when exposed to sunlight, or when I get angry, sitting ideally. Whenever I travel for at least an hour I get headache. Kindly suggest how to overcome the same. Even if air directly blood on to head I get headache. Even if I don have tea on time I get headache.
Respected doctors ,I was exposed to HIV 47 days back .After 24 hours I started truvada. Took nly two pills (day 2&3) and then discontinued due to severe side effects .After 15 days my PCR RNA and duo test came negative. As I took truvada I thought it would take more time for the virus to show up in blood so I wasn't convinced with 15th day test results. On 28th day western blot test negative. On 30th day I developed severe sore throat ,red dots on arms and shoulder ,nausea and giddiness and mouth ulcers. On 36th day PCR DNA negative. On 45th day I have watery stools ,is this related to HIV? Thanking you with best regards.
I sneezed and felt like something pulled in my right jaw. Now whenever I open my mouth it pains. It's been 3 days. What should I do?
Hi. Myself vinay from Punjab having headache regularly so I need a consult for the same. Thank you so much.
I was having very lean muscle and good shaped body, I regularly had liquior & post sex for abt 3 months. I am doing sex nw bt I got a big tummy all of a sudden in this time also my wt increased. Please consult me to get it decreased.
With the onset of monsoon season, temperature drops and it is an ideal time for breeding of mosquitoes. A mosquito bite is universally scared. Dengue is a mosquito borne disease that causes high fever, rashes and pain in joints and muscles. The treatment for Dengue is paracetamol tablets and plenty of fluids. Since there is no vaccine that can completely eradicate dengue, it becomes important to take preventive measures to reduce mosquitoes and keep the disease at bay.
Here are a few tips that can reduce your risk of being bitten by mosquitoes:
- Do not allow water to accumulate: Mosquitoes breed in standing water. To prevent this do not allow rainwater to collect in pots or stagnate in your garden. Ensure that your water tanks are kept covered always. Keep buckets turned over when not in use. Coolers are generally ineffective in the monsoons so empty them out and keep the trays dry. It is also a good idea to empty and dry swimming pools and ornamental fountains during the monsoons.
- Use mosquito repellent: Dengue mosquitoes typically bite a person during the day. Hence, make it a habit to put on a mosquito repellent along with your sunscreen every time you step out. Mosquito repellents should be used on all the exposed areas of your skin including your ears. Using a mosquito net around your bed at night is the best way to ensure safety against mosquitoes. You could also attach mosquito repellent patches on your infant's clothes.
- Do not allow mosquitoes indoors: Install mesh shutters on your doors and windows. This will allow air in, but will keep mosquitoes out. Take a close look at your doors and windows for holes through which mosquitoes could come in. Also look at their joints and edges to ensure that there are no gaps. Burning camphor and lavender or tea tree aromatics can also help keep mosquitoes away.
- Grow mosquito repelling plants: Citronella and tulsi are two plants that are well known for their mosquito repelling properties. Grow these plants near your window and the entrance of your house to naturally repel mosquitoes.
- Avoid outdoor activities at dawn and dusk: Sunrise and sunset are when mosquitoes are most active. Hence avoid being outdoors at this time. If you must be out, wear protective clothes that minimize the amount of skin exposed. Wearing light colours instead of dark colours can also help as mosquitoes are attracted to dark colours. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.