Dr. Jasleen Kaur is an eminent Dermatologist/Cosmetologist in Amritsar who has an experience of 15 years in providing advanced treatment plans and services to her patients. She completed MBBS and MD in Dermatology (Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, 2002).
Dr. Jasleen Kaur is known for providing services like Anti-Ageing treatment, Hair Mesotherapy treatment, Dermaroller treatment, Restylane Vital Procedure, Vampire Face Lift Procedure, Chemical Peels treatment, Acne treatment, Bleaching treatment, Botox treatment, Facial Rejuvenation treatment, Hair Restoration Techniques, Leucoderma treatment, Mole Removal Surgery, Line and Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures, Skin Polishing treatment, Lasers treatment, Pimples treatment, Scar treatment, Skin Blemishes treatment, treatment of Skin Diseases, Skin Rash treatment, Skin Tag Removal treatment, treatment of Sun Spots, treatment of Age Spots, treatment of Skin Pigmentation, Tattoo Removal Procedure, Wart Removal Technique, Aesthetic Dermatology treatment, Cheek Augmentation Procedures, Dimple Creation Procedure, Glycolic Peel treatment, Lactic Peel treatment, Laser Hair Removal, Photofacial treatment, Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy treatment, Dermabrasion treatment, Dermatosurgery Procedure, Electrocautery Therapy treatment, Laser Resurfacing Procedure and Short Wave Diathermy treatment.
Dr. Jasleen Kaur is available at Jagmohan Hospital, 451/A, Guru Arjan Dev Nagar, Amritsar (Monday-Saturday, 4 PM-8 PM) and Dr. Jasleen Skin and Laser Centre, Amritsar (Monday-Saturday, 4 PM-8 PM).
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jasleen Kaur
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jasleen KaurYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Thanks to Dr Jasleen for the melasma treatment she gave me has given brilliant results. In the past i consulted so many doctors, but nobody was able to help me with me with this, but she has helped me immensely. With great ease Jasleen Kaur explained us the problem and how the treatment will be carried out. The friendliness of staff is the best in the Jagmohan Hospital.
dr jasleen kaur’s advice and counselling has helped me immensely. In the very first sitting of advanced skin care advice session. she clearly told us the problem and the what the treatment procedure will be in future.I must say the hygiene was maintained very nicely in the Jagmohan Hospitalin navrangpuraI was quite depressed due to my condition, but my she guided me to change my attitude and not panic.They have the latest technology in place to handle severe cases.She is very talented and seasoned doctor.I was having very bad thoughts regarding my condition.I was in too much pain, but even after consulting a number of doctors, I was not getting any relief. Then finally i got relief from her treatment.
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of hair loss. Thanks to Dr Jasleen Kaur. I am totally satisfied with the results. The entire Jagmohan Hospital was spotlessly, clean. Someone from the office, referred us that Jasleen Kaur. It's been more than a year now, and I have noticed considerable change in myself. The lab in the Jagmohan Hospital was very clean and well managed. Jasleen Kaur has a very positive attitude towards all the patients. I was quite impressed with Jasleen Kaur concept of holistic healing.
I was in too much pain because of melasma, but even after consulting a number of doctors, I was not getting any relief. I read about Dr Jasleen on one of the social media platform. She is very professional and is a really patient listener. It was getting very difficult for me to cope us with this problem. But the treatment she provided benefitted me to great extent. I owe him a big thank for the treatment.
The overall outlook of the Jagmohan Hospital was very nice. She did my leucoderma treatment. I searched Dr Jasleen Kaur online and saw her reviews. Jasleen Kaur has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes her reference. In the past i consulted so many doctors, but nobody was able to help me with my leucoderma treatment, but she has helped me immensely.
I was panicked, because I never thought I will suffer from hair loss like this. Dr Jasleen Kaur is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. Even though there was a long queue, still the staff was very pleasant. Dr Jasleen Kaur is well aware about innovative techniques to treat problems. The entire Jagmohan Hospital is very nicely designed.
I was having this moles, and I was looking for mole removal treatment. I chose to consut Dr Jasleen. She is a very practical doctor. The best thing about Shruti Kohli is that she treats her patients quite patiently. I am impressed with the way she treats her patients. I owe her a big thank for treating me so well.
The condition of my skin was degrading due to which I was quite tensed. I consulted Dr Jasleen. She is a well known and knowledgeable dermatologist. Her advices helped me in quick skin recovery I am so happy with the results of my skin care treatment, that I will surely recommend Dr Jasleen to anyone gladly.
This was my second visit there so it is very early if i share my experience based on two short consulatations.
She is vry gud doctor nd she deals vry well wid her patient.
Harjinder Singh Sehmi
Nice Doctor Behavior. Good Response About Treatment.
she was nice and talked to me politely
Experience was good
I am 22 years old boy. I am very much suffering from hair loss. Please suggest me how to reduce my hair loss problem. Please.
Please suggest me best tips to secure my face skin my age is 21 and I use farehandsome cream for my face if I drink hamdard safi IT is good.
Treatment for thin hair and hair fall? I am using dove shampoo thrice a week and use Mx solution once in a week. Still I am facing hair fall n hairs are thin. Kindly suggest.
My friend is 27 years old. He is problem with less hair in his scalp. And even his hair is falling what is the solution?
While injuries of any form can be painful, burn injuries are one of the worst to suffer from. While cuts and bruises can be temporarily assuaged with a proper dressing, burns are quite different in this regard. With burns, the damaged tissues will stay on the body and may cause continuous pain. Thus, burn injuries are difficult to treat and they require different strategies for pain management as well.
Treatment methods available for treating pain arising due to burn injuries
- Apply an anesthetic cream or aloevera gel to soothe the burnt skin. Avoid exposing the skin to air as that will cause painful sensations.
- Loose gauze or antibiotic ointment must be used to protect the influenced area.
- Soak the burnt area wound in cold water for about five minutes or more.
- If the burn escalates or affects a widespread area, seek medical attention immediately.
Pain management factors for burn injuries:
- Relaxation: During the phase of recovery, burn injuries put immense stress on your body and continue for a long period. Muscle tension is caused by stress that increases pain. Some relaxation techniques are proven to be beneficial to reduce the stress on body.
- Coping with your pain: Different people have different ways to cope with physical discomfort. Look out for situational aspects which are currently under your control and take it positively. The ‘what ifs’ or wishing that the burn didn’t occur in the first place will not help with your current situation. You should focus on things what you can control like self-rehabilitation, doing your daily exercises, physical therapy treatment or following a doctor’s suggestion of pain management strategies. This will help you cope with your pain to a greater extent.
- Sleep medications: If your normal sleep routine is hampered, consult your physician for safe sleep medications. Proper sleep is very important for the healing process and even more so in the case of burn related injuries.
- Antidepressants: Some people may not be suffering from depression, but they might still need antidepressants for relief and sound sleep. A health care provider might prescribe antidepressants as a way to deal with acute pain from burn injuries.
- Increase the pace of your activities: If you want to rebuild your health and stamina and get back in form soon, focus on the regular physical and mental activities. Exercise regularly, but don’t push yourself too much. Increase your physical activities gradually over time. Unless and until you are fully comfortable, don’t strain yourself too much. Occupational and physical therapists can help you with an appropriate activity program. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.