Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Ayurvedas online in Amritsar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jagjeevvan Singh
Submit a review for Dr. Jagjeevvan SinghYour feedback matters!
I am 28 years old male. I am overweight and been working towards getting fit. I have been working out (bodyweight exercises) and recently I suffered some kinda "blackout" after immediately completing my hi it routine. I was sweating profusely and suddenly I could feel myself very weakened (shaking or shivering in body) and could breathe properly. I could feel my eyes vision getting blurred and my lips got white (dehydration, I believe). I also felt some sort of pain near the left rib cage before all these started and then it all happened. I want to know what could be the reason for it. And this has happened to me before also like few years back where I was also exhausted while working (some work related stress) The problem is whenever it happen I feel some sort of panic attack like whats happening and all and feel restlessness. I quick had a Electrolyte drink and had it while chill water and after some time it went away. But I am irritated that whenever I work like that it happens to me so I am basically looking for one time solution to this. Also, when this happens, I usually feel some sort burn in my brain and lose my balance. Please help me in this. And let me the cause and preventive measures I can take. Because right now I need desperately to lose weight and be fit at the same time unable to put work (exercises) on my body. Thank you!
I am a 32 years old male. I am going through a mental distress for quite some time now. I guess I'm getting into the depression zone. My appetite is gone, I can't concentrate on anything, i'm having hair loss, loss of weight. And i'm unable to recall quite a lot of things in my daily life. I'm loosing myself. please help.
I came from himachal pradesh to SIKKIM before one year. Here I am eating only rotee/bread not rice and potato. I am suffering from High Blood pressure and diabetes. Both are controlled with medicine. Previously my weight was 80 KG, now I am 70 KG weight without any exercise. My diet plan is under- In the breakfast I take only one roti/bread. In the Lunch taking 2 (two) rotee/bread. In the evening take less snacks with tea (sugar added). In night take only 2 rotee/bread with pulse and vegetables. So, I want to know weight loss is natural or any others problem? Earlier said, I am suffering from BP and diabetes, but controlled with medicine.
Urinary tract infection fevar rahta he halka hath per dard hote he our kidney doner he ye infection bar bar thode thode Dino me ho jata he our peth ke niche halka kabhi kabhi dard rahta he.
Mam please mujhe esi tablet btaiye jisse mere health sudher jaaye air hair loss and hair whitening bhi run jay.
Exercising on a regular basis offers a number of benefits, it not just keeps you fit, but also helps you in leading a stress free life. Exercise not only helps you tone up and slim down, it can also make your sex life so much wild. Try any of the moves during your next workout for a more intense orgasm. If toning, losing body fat, keeping fit and maintaining good self-esteem are not good reasons enough, then add your sex life to the list of motivators for doing regular exercise.
- Flexibility Leads to More Options: Since the main areas of the body used for sex are the shoulders, hips and entire back, it makes complete sense to have a flexible body. If these areas are tight, sex will not be comfortable and one will be a little limited in the positions.
- Regular Physical Activity Can Lead to Enhanced Arousal: During exercise,endorphins are released, and the same release happens during sex. The more frequently one can trigger the endorphin release through sex or exercise, easier it is to be sexually aroused.
- Better Intercourse for Women in Forties: Latest statistics have shown that there is significant connection between observed between strenuous exercise and orgasm experiences for women in their forties. The strenuous exercise includes sprints and challenging weight training sessions.
- Reduce risk of Erectile Dysfunction: Men who were moderately active by having a brisk walk of half an hour a day for four days a week are about two-thirds less likely to have sexual dysfunction than their sedentary counterparts. So get up from the couch or desk and get active.
- Strengthens the Cardiovascular System: Aerobic exercise increases circulation, can reduce stress, reinvigorates the body, and can fill us with renewed energy for the bedroom. It improves blood circulation which leaves one more primed for sexual activity.
Specific type of exercises can improve one's strength, flexibility and stamina in bed. Kegel or Pelvic floor exercises are done to strengthen the muscle, which contracts during orgasm. Women who strengthen the pelvic area by doing pelvic floor exercises report more consistent orgasms and for men it can lead to stronger and more long-lasting erections. A couple of good exercises like abdominal crunches and alternate arm leg raises strengthen abdomen, pelvis, middle and lower back. Alternate raising of arm and leg raise after bending on all fours facing down with knees bent are good for your abdomen and shoulders. Any sexual position where you have to support yourself using your arms requires strength in your upper body. Key exercises to help strengthen are push ups, which work the chest and triceps, or using free weights to do various upper body sets, such as biceps curls, triceps push backs, and shoulder press.
Keeping fit and healthy improves one's confidence, sexiness, desire, and the performance in the bedroom is great. Wanting to have sex and being able to satisfy one's partner then leads to other benefits, such as positive emotional connection,higher self-esteem and therefore relationship well-being.