Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Amritsar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Depression
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Anxiety
Treatment of Alcohol Addiction Disorder
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Eating Disorders
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Treatment of Overeating Disorders
Treatment Of Anxiety Attacks
Treatment of Panic Disorders
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment of Schizophrenia
Treatment of Bipolar Disorder
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Stress
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Treatment of Autism
Submit a review for Dr. Jagdeep Pal Singh BhatiaYour feedback matters!
My cousin has 410 mg cholesterol level in body so what precautions he have to fallow pls suggest remedies, he usually nervous for mild reasons, every time feel in tense mood, over anxiety, feels fear for over future thinking's. Try to help me sir.
Is my lover needed medical treatment for work addiction of 20 years for my friend who is 25 years just now?
I had been drinking alcohol for 30 year .but now I quit my drinking, after 2 month, I lost my apatite, I do not feel hungry, somewhat acidity also occurred, is it withdrwl effect, I completely lost my apatite.
Patient had pontine haemorrhage. The doctor advised no surgery and patient was treated through medicines. The patient's condition is better now. Earlier he has slurry speech problem but that is getting better day by day. The problem is patient can't move his eyes left right but he is able to move them up & down and he also has blurred vision currently. I want to ask that will the vision and eye movements get resolved over time? How much time it generally takes? The pontine haemorrhage occurred on 13th July so it's already been 12 days.
I don't know im thinking my past bad times always ,whole day I am in home, not able to digest court, case ,not able to come out from this. So not able to do my present daily activities. Disturb totally, shocked and stunning .im fear will I get mad too. I want my husband back he left me because of his girlfriend. He applied divorce.
I am in depression from a long time nearly from 5 years. Day by day I am problem is getting worsened. I am full of negativeness .i just like to be alone. L lack words while speaking. I have habit of pre thinking about everything that I am going to do. It has effected my life so much that I always want to be alone. I fear about my family when I wiil not have any job what will be condition. I keep myself busy in mobile. This has worsened my thinking power. I am getting addicted to chat tp girls only. Filled of sexual thoughts about every single girl I talk. I know I am doing wrong bt unable to control myself .As while seeing any girl I get sexually attracted. I started masturbating since I was 15 year old. I do nearly everyday even I dream a lot. There is no day that I dotn dream any bad dreams .Also have habit of nail biting, lips biting, biting inner part of cheeks. Im gud in study but these thing have effected my mind a lot. Please help me. I have gone to any dctr because of having not enough money. What to do.
I am 34 years old male. On March 28th 2016 my wife gone to another guy. So this time am not concentrate any thing. We have two kids 9 years and 6 yrs.
I was in too much depression in January 2015 (love and educational stress), then my left arm, neck and leg started getting numb, I then visited a neurologist and got rid of the problem, bt after that my penis got shortened and loose, I was so afraid (got depressed once again) I didn't discuss it to anyone and visited a famous skin specialist cum sexologist, he said you are a bachelor come to me when you r going to get married, since then I lost my confidence and the condition of my penis is still the same bt sometimes I pee too much yellow in colour and bad odour too. Can you please tell me what may have happened to my penis, can I get back to my original size, shape and enthusiasm?
Depression or clinical depression is a very common, yet serious mental disorder. It causes extreme symptoms that impact how you feel, think, and handle everyday activities, for example, sleeping, eating or working. One must demonstrate symptoms for at least two weeks to be diagnosed with depression.
Psychological weakness to depression is a tendency to concentrate on one's negative state of mind and to think about it regularly. It appears to have a contagious impact, where this vulnerability to depression can rub off and make you more prone to create depressive side effects yourself. Here are a few ways in which depression can be contagious:
- The negative psychological group of three: There are three fields in which depressive thinking is negative. Discouraged people see themselves, others and their future through dim and dark glasses. Eventually, you start to agree with the person undergoing depression. Their bad mood can bring you down to their emotional level.
- Negative energy: Just walking into the same room as the person in depression can sink your energy levels. Now and again you avoid conversations with them. You might feel like your positivity is being drawn out which also makes you vulnerable.
- Being socially isolated: The depressed patient might never want to leave the house and prefers to stay in, alone. There are times when the person that is with them, tends to isolate himself or herself, as well. Taking them to social gatherings can be a challenge. Other people in the patient’s life tend to stay away since the dark cloud tends to appear contagious to them also.
- Learned defenselessness: There is a depressive phenomenon named "learned powerlessness." When individuals are genuinely depressed, attempting to do anything feels overwhelming. For instance, for quite a long time, one might have shared household responsibilities, In the end, however, one tends to have forgotten his capacity and responsibility to see what should have been done and deal with it. When this pressure is put on the other person, he or she feels tense and is more prone and vulnerable to depression.
- Submissive and dominant interactions: An episode of depression and misery is usually activated by a prevailing dominant-submissive interaction. This may include being told what to do or a decision in which someone is dominated and tends to give up on what he or she wanted. For instance, your hostile relation with your boss gets you fired. This can act as a trigger to your already existing negative environment.
Since depression is a very common mental disorder, one should look out for signs and symptoms in themselves as well as around them. For patients undergoing depression, it is beneficial to consult a psychiatrist or a therapist to vent out their negative emotions since therapists are trained to handle such an environment.