Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Amritsar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
I am male 36 year I am suffering from fever since 3 days. I am taking some normal medicines but unable feeling good. Can you help me. I doubt It can be tified.
I hv been going to gym since 5 moths nd I take regular meal which I needed ,but I havnt seen anything improvement. I want to gain mass, so if I take any protein supplement like Whey protein supplement, my question supplement r ok for health ,I mean is there any side effect which I is really bad. Or should I take it?
I would like to you that I am week in body so I want to fat in my body so please give me suggest thta how can I increase the fat?
What are symptoms seen in angina pectoris, which are the drugs used to treat angina pectoris, what are the side effects of that drugs, we want to take any precautions for it?
I am losing my hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you help me?
Doctor I having problems to back pain to daily hard study because I am a students so doctor what can I do daily and not do.
I keep having ulcer regularly in my mouth gum and tongue. How to prevent it and how to lessen pain because of it. Please help.
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but effect yet I am not sure what else can I do can you please help me with this some problems.
My Daughter is 3.5 year old. But most of the teeth have cavity, some of them got damaged from sides also. Please suggest what we should do in his case.
Hi I am 36 years old healthy male with no or zero health problems. I eat in moderation and hit gym 5 days a week. Yes job related stress a there in life which I think is a normal thing. My wife often complains/points out that There a lack of natural glow on my face. Please suggest how can I have the same?
I am losing hair for past few month's. I treated with home but not found any result. Please suggest me what should I do?
Lungs are very important organs of your body as they play a pivotal role in respiration. Lung cancer refers to the gradual development of cancerous cells in the lungs.
Many common symptoms can help you to identify lung cancer. They are stated below:
- Persistent cough
- Change in your voice
- Pain in the chest region
- Breathing problem
- Loss of weight and appetite
- Sometimes a person may also cough up blood
- Cough accompanied by a wheezing sound
Lung cancer is very fatal and has less chances of getting cured. However, ayurveda offers effective and natural remedies for treating lung cancer. They are mentioned as follows:
- Practice breathing exercises regularly: Breathing exercises can help you to deal with the problem of lung cancer in an effective manner.
- Quit smoking and avoid drinking alcohol: This is absolutely essential for treating lung cancer. Both smoking and consuming alcohol can cause severe damage to your lungs.
- Practice meditation. According to ayurveda, meditation is known to have great healing powers for any health problem. This can help you to cope up with cancer as well.
- Avoid junk foods and carbonated drinks: Consuming these foods frequently can worsen your condition.
- Massage therapy: Sometimes massage therapy can work wonders in ayurveda. Massaging certain essential oils can be very helpful.
- Aromatherapy: Aromatherapy can also prove to be effective in treating lung cancer. It is a procedure in which essential oils are not only used for massaging your body but also for inhaling.
- Ayurvedic herbs: There are many ayurvedic medicines and herbs also which can treat lung cancer efficiently.
Since lung cancer involves very less survival rate, it is of utmost importance that you go the doctor immediately once you start noticing any of the above mentioned symptoms.