Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Amritsar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Harpreet Singh
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Harpreet SinghYour feedback matters!
My hair is dry (brown) and silky having white hairs in 20years of age I want my hair to be stiff can you please suggest any techniques to change hair colour to black and stiff hair.
I am 21 years old. My mustache hair has patches of golden brown hairs while other hairs are black. What should I have to do?
What to eat in vegetables for getting more proteins? How to stay with full of energy for whole day? Which is good habit for eating and body building: eating 5 to 6 small meals in a day or eating heavy 3 meals in a day?
Hi. Doctor I am 23 yr old girl and I have problem last 5 month. I have pain around or more in left side of my belly bottom. And lower part. Last 5 month every month the pain in occur and 5, 6 days the pain is gone and than it is occur. Now pain is coming what should I do. Please help me.
Sir I got penile fracture operation before one months. It is possible to do sex normal as before. And what you will be advise about erectile diffusion? Penile surgery can be cure naturally and after how much time I can do sex. Pl advise me. While doing sex it will pain? Or chances of refracuture. I do not have pict. It is already operated.
Hi I am 27 years old married guy facing problem while making relationship with partner not able to give 100% to her. I am getting satisfied very soon as some watery thing is coming out and my penis strength is becoming low. I think my sperm quality and my penis strength is low need a best suggestion for a strong and hard penis and quality sperm generation and one more thing the skin of my penis is cutting if I am trying hard it's paining a lot while inserting please suggest the best. Thanks.
When the growth of the yeast living in the vagina increases on an abnormal basis, it may lead to a yeast infection. Yeast is a fungus and this infection is usually caused by a kind of yeast that is called Candida Albicans.
So read on to find out everything there is to know about yeast infection!
- Causes: As discussed above, this infection may be caused due to the growth of a particular type of virus. The other reasons include any phenomenon that leads to a change in the balance of the microorganisms living in this area. This can occur due to the intake of antibiotics, as well as high estrogen levels due to hormone therapy treatment or even pregnancy. The use of birth control pills during menstrual cycles can also trigger this infection. Also, other ailments in the patient's body, like diabetes and HIV infection can be the cause behind the same.
- Symptoms: Most of the time, one will experience the symptoms of this infection in the week leading up to the monthly menstrual cycle. Redness, a sore pain, itchiness and a thick white discharge are the most common symptoms of this condition. Also, skin irritation and pain during urination can occur for more severe cases.
- Treatment: Usually, it has been seen that this infection clears up on its own once the menstrual cycle starts. This happens because the blood that is discharged during the period can help in restoring the pH balance of the vagina which takes care of yeast growth. It can be recurrent or a one time infection. Boric acid capsules are the best way to treat this condition. If the infection has occurred during pregnancy, you must see a doctor about treatment before taking any medication or home remedies on your own.
- Home Remedies: Avoiding sexual intercourse or using a lubricant can help in alleviating the pain that one feels in such cases. Also, you can swap your tampons for pads during the infection and the treatment. Further, sitting in a tub of warm water can help in soothing the area. Remember to keep the area dry and clean at all times.
- Prevention: Prevention includes eating a balanced diet that will supply all the necessary nutrients to your body. Dairy products like yogurt and milk will help in preventing this kind of infection as well as plenty of fruits. Also, avoid using too many antibiotics or eating too much sugar.
Yeast infection should be treated with home remedies only when you are not pregnant. Also, you must be aware of any other ailments like diabetes before self prescribing any medicine or treatment.