Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Amritsar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Hair Fall
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Cold Cough
Submit a review for Dr. Gaurav SharmaYour feedback matters!
I consulted doctors, prescribed and take medicine on time but my skin gets no better. It is been two years I have a pop like thing at my lower leg next to the ankle joint. It itches and the skin becomes nasty. Is there any other way of treatment other than medicinal. Thanx.
I am 30 years old and my height is 5.2" Now will my height will grow if no, is there any home remedies to increase some Inches.
I am frequently getting headache when exposed to sunlight, or when I get angry, sitting ideally. Whenever I travel for at least an hour I get headache. Kindly suggest how to overcome the same. Even if air directly blood on to head I get headache. Even if I don have tea on time I get headache.
Hello sir or mam my name is Manpreet Singh I just wanted to know that to gain weight in very short period the reason that I wanted to know is that my weight in not so good.
I have a desk job and in the last 2 year, my weight has gone up from 75 kgs to 85 kgs. I want to lose weight. Please help.
I have a marketing job. So I have to travel a lot by two wheeler So I get a lot of pain in my back. Can you suggest some thing by which I don't get pain.
I am a 30 years old male and I am suffring from heart burn or some pain also gastic prob. What should I do?
Since last two years I am suffering from pcod but not getting proper treatment for that can you please suggest me proper treatment for that. right now I am taking tab. Miliana, tab ovacare myo forte a+b, and tab. Premensus.
I am having pain in my throat for last 2 days. Prior to that my throat was feeling parched. This throat pain resulted in pain in eyes as well and on taking saridon I felt better. But the effect of saridon lasted for few hours only. Today I took cetrizine to offset the pain. I was having pickles for dinner till 2 days back which I have stopped now. Please advice.
My wife having periods from 11 of this month we are planning to do sex on 22 on this month, will she get pregnant in that days if we don't use any condom or medicine ?
After a long summer, the first monsoon showers are something everyone looks forward to. After the third shower, this love often abates and the humid, damp weather causes a host of skin infections. Thus, it becomes essential to take extra care of the skin during the rainy season.
Here are a few tips to help your skin maintain its glow:
- Drink plenty of water: Though the weather is humid, the rainy season can make the skin dehydrated. Thus, it is important to drink plenty of water. This keeps the skin hydrated and avoids the accumulation of toxins in the body. 8 -10 glasses of water a day is the minimum intake required during the rainy season. Lotion based serums and water based moisturizers can also help keep the skin hydrated.
- Let your skin breathe: During the rainy season, avoid heavy makeup and foundation. Use water based moisturizers instead of oil based moisturizers. Leaving makeup on for too long during this season can enlarge your pores, block them and lead to acne breakouts. If you must use makeup, ensure that it is properly removed at the end of the day.
- Watch your diet: The condition of your skin mirrors the quality of your diet. Eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables to keep your skin glowing. Avoid spicy food that can cause erratic blood circulation and lead to allergies and skin irritations.
- Wash your face frequently: As soon as you get home from a day in the rain, wash your face with lukewarm water. Use a soap free cleanser and a scrub to keep your skin clean. After cleaning your face, use an alcohol free toner to close your pores and balance the pH levels of your skin.
- Avoid bleaching: Bleaching and facials could do more harm than good in the rainy season. This can make your skin rough.
- Use sunscreen: Sunscreen protects the skin from UVA and UVB rays. While UVB rays may be blocked by the overcast sky, UVA rays pass through windows and clouds as well. UV radiation not only accelerates signs of skin aging but can also lead to skin cancer. Thus, do not forget to wear sunscreen whether the sky is clear or not.
- Keep skin dry: As far as possible, keep your skin dry to fight fungal infections. Any place where the skin folds rub against each other is susceptible to such infections. During the rainy season, the feet are most prone of fungal infections. If you've walked through puddles of rainwater, wash your feet as soon as you get home and dry them properly. Also, avoid synthetic clothes that trap moisture and switch to cotton.
With these tips, your skin will be healthy and remain glowing throughout the season. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.