Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Amritsar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bhupinder Singh Arora
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Bhupinder Singh AroraYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor I am a south indian girl I will do not eat salad or other diet foods but I have loss weight 35 kgs in a 6 months so my diet is this type of foods. Per day 3 Letters of water Nuts to snack, carrot Ragiball, chapathi,2cup of rice for meals A boul of corn flacks I completely avoid sugar banana, apple,and some vegetables Walking for 1 hour So this is my foods per day so this is ok or not please suggest me correctly please please.
Hello sir good morning, When I speak with the people or communicate with people I never think negative for their character but what happen if the person is getting something like award appreciation and so on I am getting jealous or getting nervous what is this sir I am facing so many problem and number of thoughts I'm getting within second and I also forgetting the thing or memory storage getting very low give me a perfect solutions I am waiting your reply Thank you.
I am 23yr old boy and I have oily skin it makes it difficult for me to go out in summers, what should I do?
If there is an excessive accumulation of fat within the human body than what is actually needed to perform certain functions ( that is more than 30% body fat in females and 25% in males), chances are you might be suffering from a chronic disorder called obesity or excessive weight gain.
Common causes for weight gain
There can be a lot of reasons which may cause you to gain the extra kilos. If you lead a sedentary lifestyle, suffer from depression, PCOS (in women), consume fat-rich foods or junk foods excessively, it can also lead to weight gain.
The threat of obesity
Obesity is a major evil in the world today, as it is responsible for the deaths of millions all across the world. If not treated immediately, obesity can lead to further complications like heart disorders or asthma, among a plethora of problems.
Role of homeopathy in treating obesity
Homeopathy can provide an effective cure for obesity. However, you must keep in mind that the dosage should be followed up with the appropriate amount of physical exercises and a balanced diet and should be taken only after consulting with your homeopathic practitioner. The homeopathic preparations help in the stimulation of body metabolism to burn the excessive fat. The most effective homeopathic preparations to cure obesity are as follows:
1. Antimonium Crudum: This homeopathic preparation is effective in treating obesity in children or teenagers. The symptoms where this medication is prescribed are discolored nails, an abnormal craving for salt and extreme irritation. There can be appearances of thick white layers in the tongue among children suffering from the condition.
2. Nux Vomica: This homeopathic preparation provides effective cure to obesity caused due to leading a sedentary lifestyle for a long time. If there are symptoms of chronic constipation or sensitivity towards cold weather, this preparation is highly recommended.
3. Lycopodium: If you are suffering from excessive weight gain in the thigh region or the buttock areas along with the symptoms of constipation, craving for sweet dishes among others, a prescribed dosage of Lycopodium might show marked improvement. Patients suffering from the condition might also show symptoms of irritation and sudden anger.
4. Ignatia: This homeopathic preparation is particularly useful in treating obesity caused due to depression. In this condition, the patient might also show symptoms of rapid mood changes.
5. Graphite: This homeopathic preparation is an effective cure for women suffering from obesity due to menopause. The affected woman might show symptoms of chronic constipation and extreme sensitivity towards cold air. From an emotional viewpoint, the woman might show symptoms of recurrent sadness.
Hi. I have asthma since childhood. Now I'm 22 year old and I am using inhaler. Please tell me I am able to do some physical activities like gym?
I have a bulging of disc problem in my lower back. I am doing hot fomentation from last couple of days Is it good to do hot fomentation? Or I should do cold fomentation? Or I Should not do fomentation at all.
I have scars marks on my forehead and cheeks. They are very much visible and are spoiling my looks. Can you please suggest me any cream or procedure through which I can remove these scars marks completely from my face.
Myself Thenmozhi, am 44 years old and I am housewife, I have stomach, back and leg pain from morning.
During pregnancy, it is not uncommon for women to contract thyroid diseases like gestational hyperthyroidism and gestational hypothyroidism. The main problem, however, is that the symptoms of gestational hypothyroidism are very much similar to those, which can be observed during a normal pregnancy. The difficulty in differentiating between the two is the sole reason why many pregnant women are caught unawares, eventually resulting in further complications after the first trimester.
If gestational thyroid diseases are left untreated, you and your baby may experience a ton of problems such as preeclampsia, low birth weight, miscarriage and premature birth amongst others. Needless to say, if you already have a history of pre-existing hypothyroidism, then you will most certainly need more medical attention than is required.
Symptoms of gestational hypothyroidism, like high fatigue and excessive weight gain, are hardly distinguishable from those associated with a normal pregnancy. Other symptoms can also include:
- Severe constipation
- Muscle cramps
- Trouble sleeping
- Hair loss
- Dry skin
- Difficulty in concentration
- Memory problems
- Intolerance to cold temperatures
There may be a variety of causes that are responsible for the development of gestational hypothyroidism but the most common cause is usually an autoimmune disease known as Hashimoto's thyroiditis, which stimulates the body's immune system to attack thyroid gland cells, leading to a deficiency in the number of active thyroid cells and enzymes, and ultimately resulting in a shortage of the thyroid hormone.
Treatment for gestational hypothyroidism is normally uncomplicated, and follows just two simple steps:
- Proper diagnosis, via the use of a synthetic hormone called levothyroxine, which is very much similar to the hormone T4 produced by the thyroid.
- Continuous monitoring of thyroid function tests held every four to six weeks during pregnancy.