Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Amritsar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Arashbir Singh Josan
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Arashbir Singh JosanYour feedback matters!
How to forget someone who was a best friend n who hurted me badly and was introduced friendship only for her own internet?
I have not been using any face wash since my birth and washed it with water only. Now I want to use some face wash as dust blackens my face. Which one should I use. so which one is good for that
Polycystic ovarian disease is a gynaecological disorder whose prevalence seems to have increased considerably among Indian women in last few years. Many young girls and middle-aged Indian women are suffering from this syndrome which is a marked by appearance of multiple cysts on ovaries and disturbances in monthly menstrual cycles.
The exact cause of PCOD remains unknown to the modern science even as the genetic link is being scrutinized for its causative role.
- Menstrual disorders
- Abnormal hair growth on face
- Hair fall from scalp
- Weight gain
- Insulin resistance
From Ayurvedic point of view, PCOD reflects vitiation of rasa and rakta dhatus. When levels of impurities and toxins increase in rasa and rakta dhatus, body stores them in form of cysts around ovaries. So presence of multiple cysts indicate high levels of impurities and toxins in these dhatus. Sign and symptoms in PCOD patients suggest imbalance of all three doshas. Dhatwagnimandya may also exist in some patients. History of improper diet and lifestyle is generally found among majority of PCOD patients. Excessive consumption of hormonal pills and contraceptive pills too is reported by many patients. Mental stress and lack of physical exercise are marked among quite a few ladies with PCOD. From Ayurvedic perspectives, all these things can produce toxins in body and cause diseases like PCOD.
DIET & LIFESTYLE :
- Low-fat milk is recommended. Boil milk before drinking. Drink it warm. This makes it easier to digest. Do not take milk with a full meal or with sour or salty foods. Add a pinch of turmeric or ginger to the milk before boiling it. This helps to reduce the kapha increasing qualities of the milk.
- Lighter fruits, such as apples, oranges, grape fruit, pineapple and papaya and pears, are recommended.
- Sweeteners: Honey is excellent for reducing kapha. Reduce the intake of sugar products, which increase kapha.
- Beans are recommended. Nuts should be avoided.
- Grains such as barley, chickpea and millet are recommended. Do not take too much wheat or rice, as they increase kapha.
- Spices are recommended only in moderate quantities.
- Vegetables such as potaotoes and sweet potatoes should be avoided as they can cause weight gain.
- Follow a lifestyle that will not aggravate any dosha.
- Negative feelings like stress and tension should be avoided. Do not undertake physical or mental work beyond your capacity.
- Limit the use of contraceptives.
- Follow an active lifestyle, yet the exercises should be according to one's capacity. Both, excessive fasting and overeating are harmful.
- Smoking, drinking alcohol and using narcotics aggravates menstrual disorders.
I have hyperthyroidism. I am 24 years old. I cannot gain weight. I am underweight. Please suggest some medicine.
Says Dr Richika Sahay, IVF Specialist of India IVF Clinic Male infertility can be caused by various factors such as hormone disorders, illness, injury to reproductive anatomy, obstruction or sexual dysfunction. These factors can temporarily or permanently affect sperm and prevent conception. Some disorders become more difficult to treat the longer they persist without infertility treatment. But there is hope. The first step of any successful treatment is the proper diagnosis of the male infertility cause.
Male Infertility Causes and Risk Factors
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Ductal Obstruction
- Hormone Dysfunction
- Retrograde Ejaculation
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs)
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Spinal Cord Injury (SCI)
- Systemic Disease
- Testicular Cancer
- Testicular Trauma