Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Amritsar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Aman AroraYour feedback matters!
Teeth me water cold and hot lagta h halka dard b rehta h please tell me kese kya kru ki thik ho jay.
I have developed an ulcer in my gums on the lower jaws and unable to chew for the past 4 days. Please advise treatment.
While brushing teeth in morning feels like vomiting. Have changed the paste and tried but still the issue remains.
2) Best way to prevent dental diseases is to get the preventive dental treatment done.
3) Decrease intake of sweets made from refined sugar.
4) Personally brush the teeth of your children on a regular basis.
Hi , I wanna ask about my teeth I have space between front of my teeth .i want to feel it what should I do.
Many times there is decay, food lodgement and sensitivity in teeth but no pain. If treated at an early stage, pain and swelling can be prevented. So get regular check ups done.
A stitch in time saves nine !
Having sensation in upper side teeth while having hot or cold or sweet stuff. How to get rid of this?
After tooth brushed also generate a bad smell in my mouth. I am using pepsodent paste. In my teeth is changed to yellow colour what should I do for this problem.
You may not look forward to a dental examination, but you can't avoid it. A dental checkup every six months is crucial to your dental health and to maintain that beautiful smile. Skipping a dental checkup may save you time and a little discomfort now, but can cost you much more pain, time and money in the long run.
Here are 6 reasons to maintain a regular dental check up schedule:
- Fight Cavities: A clean up is a big part of a dental examination. No matter how well you brush and floss, there will always be spots that you miss out on. With time, plaque and tartar can build up in these spots leading to cavities if not addressed in time. The worst part about cavities is that you can feel them only once the tooth has been damaged. Thus, if you skip your dental examination, you may need a filling instead of a simple cleaning.
- Prevent gum disease: Plaque and tartar affect not only your teeth, but your gums as well leading to diseases like gingivitis and periodontitis. These are marked by shrinking of the gums that makes teeth sockets loose and eventually lead to tooth loss. Gum disease treatment can be very painful and expensive hence it is best to get plaque and tartar cleaned regularly before they begin to cause a problem.
- A brighter smile: Your daily cup of coffee or tea can stain your teeth with time. Wine and cigarettes also contribute towards making your teeth look dull. A professional dental cleaning can help remove these stains and give you a brighter smile.
- Find hidden problems: X rays are also an important part of a dental examination. An X-ray can detect problems that lie under the surface like misaligned teeth, bone decay, tumors and cysts. These problems rarely show any symptoms in their early stages and hence without an X-ray you would have to wait for it to advance to a more painful stage before seeking treatment.
- Boost overall health: Regular dental checkups can also lower your risk for heart disease and stroke. In addition to checking your mouth, a dentist will also check neck, jaw and lymph nodes during a regular check up for swelling and other abnormalities. This can help in the early detection and treatment of a number of diseases.
- Detect oral cancer: Oral cancer is easily treatable if diagnosed in its early stages. However, the only way to diagnose this correctly is by visiting the dentist. A test for oral cancer is pain free and takes hardly any time.
So, think about it. Visiting the dentist may make you a little uncomfortable but in the long run is well worth.