Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Amravati. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sharda ChaudharyYour feedback matters!
When you are becoming a mother, then a great deal of special attention needs to be paid towards you and the baby. At such a delicate juncture in life, you cannot risk the health of the baby and the mother by resorting to conventional medicine system that comes bundled with plenty of side effects. Listed below are a few reasons why you should opt for a homeopathic system of medication.
- It is completely safe as it has no side effects
- Homeopathic medicines are mostly prepared from non-toxic substances such as plants
- The medicine works by stimulating the body's own immune and healing systems
- Homeopathy not only targets one ailment but the overall well-being of the body
For the Mother
- Wound healing - After you deliver a baby, your body has a lot of internal bleeding and wounds that require special medical care. Here homeopathy comes to the rescue using Arnica Montana, which is one of the most popular agents that help in healing.
- Breast problems - Homeopathy is quite useful in treating a lot of breast related conditions like mastitis, cracked nipples, breast lumps and such others. In this condition a homeopathic medicine called Phytolacca Decandra can help treat such issues.
- Baby blues - It refers to periods of low moods and depressions that happen after conceiving a baby. In this case, the homeopathic medicine Pulsatilla helps you to revive your mood.
- For the Baby
- Teething - Teething is the stage when the baby tends to develop his or her baby teeth. It is identified by a baby with bright red cheek crying due to discomfort.
- Sleep - Uneven sleeping pattern of babies is also a common problem which causes them discomfort and irritation which makes them cry at times.
- Immunization - It is known that homeopathic medicine mostly focuses on the overall betterment of the human body.
Therefore, taking homeopathic remedies also fortifies your immune system thus helping the baby fight ailments in an efficient and effective manner.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: How Homeopathy Can Cure Muscle and Joint Pain?
Food’s relation with depression is a complicated one. A person can suddenly lose appetite or become extremely voracious. There are instances when you feel hungry, but do not eat due to the lethargy of cooking. Either way, it is a difficult task to eat healthy during a depression. Here is a list of tips that will help you to refrain from eating and drinking unhealthy and unhygienic food items such as alcohol, junk foods, chocolate, caffeine and ice-cream.
Prepare frozen meals well in advance:
During depression, not many people feel the urge to cook a meal. The alternative, in this case, is to prepare as many meals as you can and freeze them for future consumption. Food items such as black beans, pasta and chicken can be cooked and stored in the refrigerator for quite a few days. Store the cooked food in as many jars as you have. This cooked items will act as a life saviour when you feel hungry, but do not feel like cooking.
Use fewer dishes:
Minimising the number of dishes will save your life. A lot of people lose the urge of cooking or eating healthy when they see a pile of undone dishes in the wash basin. Use a minimum amount of dishes that is required for daily use and immediately wash them when you are done eating. This way you will fell motivated to cook and eat healthily.
Do not go for complicated meals:
They are a lot of easy to cook healthy meal options out there. Do not go for a dish that is difficult to prepare. If you mess up, chances are that you will neither enjoy eating the dish nor it cook in the future as well. The best thing to do is to prepare simple and easy to prepare healthy meals. Refer to a recipe book if you need help.
Listen to music while preparing food:
Cooking can be boring if you do not enjoy it. A good alternative is to listen to music while cooking. This will keep boredoms at bay and meals will be prepared in a whisker. Not to mention music will also keep your motivation level high. If work and play are not your things, you can watch the cooking shows to get your motivation level up.
Eating out is not a crime. If you feel the urge to eat out, go by all means. You need not eat junk food when you are out. Instead of going to a fast food joint, go to a good restaurant that serves healthy yet tasty food. It is a great way of improving your mood and eating healthy at the same time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I have a hard fat like substance settled below my both nipples when I press my nipples I feel hard and my chest looks akward by that. Please help me.
I am 22 years old. I am suffering from toothache from past few years. I have consulted my doctors but didn’t find any solution.
I shifted bangalore from assamone week ago for studies computer networking bt I am not adjusting here. Several thoughts are rounding on brain i. E hypertension. How will I get rid of all this things.
I have back pain from last 6 days. Wat are the precautions to be taken. How to solve this its getting more saviour.
I want to know about weight loss specially for female which medicine is most secure or effective or is that medicines are effective I am asking for age between 30 to 40.
I have instant rashes on my face when i am directly exposed to sunlight and I also suffer blackening too what should I do?
I have a desk job and in the last 2 years, my Weight is gone up from 85 to 95 kgs. I want to lose Weight please help.
I have back pain for the last six months now it's get severe with leg and flank pain, a fraction of seconds I am feeling like unconscious please provide the remedy.
I am 19 years old male. My height is 5.3 ft. I desperately want to increase my height. Please help me. Thank you.
Hello sir I am 25 year old male suffering from hair loss problem by 2 years still now I have not find right cure and care so how I can solve that one please provide me suitable proscription thanks.
Earlier 2 days mine maternal uncle age 38-40 reported to diabetes. Then what will be the initial steps to cure the diabetes as it is in first stage? What types of precautions should he hv to take? Is diabetes curable? What are the causes of diabetes? Explain all this plz.
Asthma is an inflammatory disease, which affects the airways of your lungs (respiratory tract that pumps oxygen into the lungs). It is long term in nature. It is characterized by shortness of breath, coughing and wheezing. It occurs few times a day or few times a week depending on the person it affects. Sometimes it worsens during the night.
What triggers Asthma?
- Airborne particles such as dust mites, mold spores, pollen and cockroach waste.
- Infections in the respiratory system such as common cold.
- Cold air can also trigger asthma.
- Physical or outdoor activities which make you pant such as running, skipping, jogging and jumping can cause shortness of breath, thus triggering asthma.
- Pollutants and irritants in air such as smoke.
- Some medications can also trigger asthma.
- Stress and nervous attacks (panic attacks) also trigger asthma.
How to manage asthma better by changing your lifestyle:
- Try to avoid keeping animals in your house such as dogs, cats and rabbits. Many times animal fur, waste, urine and saliva contains particles which can cause allergic reactions and make you cough uncontrollably. This in turn triggers asthma attacks. If you have pets try keeping them away from your bedroom.
- Dust mites also cause allergies which trigger asthma. So wash your carpets, rugs, bed-linen and pillowcases in hot water.
- Bugs and insects such as cockroaches are not only unhygienic, but can also trigger asthma. Cockroach droppings near your bed, kitchen and food are dangerous and you should call an exterminator to get rid of these bugs.
- Sometimes, heavy fragrance also aggravates your respiratory tract and triggers shortness of breath. Avoid using heavy perfumes, deodorants and room fresheners.
- Pollution also triggers asthma. Dust particles come out from the vehicles and mix with the air. If this air is inhaled, it might trigger uncontrollable asthma. So try to cover your mouth with a cloth when you step out of your house.
Asthma can be very severe and can bring many hurdles in your day to day activities. Changing your lifestyle and certain habits can reduce asthma to a great extent. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pulmonologist.