Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Homeopaths online in Amravati. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Sarang Joshi
Submit a review for Sarang JoshiYour feedback matters!
Actually my question is about my sexual health when I intimate with my partner I always drop out within a minute during intimate. This is a problem or any thing else coz on next attempt time duration is approx 5-7 minutes. Pls suggest me to increase the timing Bcz I am not satisfied my partner.
My husband is a civil engineer. But he is suffering from muscular pain in legs. He sometimes feel he does not have stamina to stand. Mostly has pain in legs all the time. Please kindly suggest what to do.
My veins are seen out in my hand very badly bec of the thinness and I also have shaking problem in my hands could some one help to come out of this and become very stronger Thanks.
My mouth always smelling due to which I have hesitation to talk face to face with another person, please, help me! why this is regularly happened after brushing daily.
Blessed are the people who never had to deal with acne problems. If acne in itself was not enough, the acne scars make things go from worse to the worst. No prizes for guessing, but the acne scars are truly depressing and embarrassing. People try everything under the sun to get rid of these scars at the earliest. In this article, we will discuss the various treatments and remedies to reduce the acne scars.
Treatments and Natural Remedies for Acne Scars
- The chemical Peels: The chemical peels can play a pivotal role in treating the acne scars effectively. The treatment involves the use of a chemical (glycolic acid, phenol, salicylic acid, or trichloroacetic acid) that penetrates into the skin layers to help get rid of the damaged and affected skin. Many people with acne scars have had fruitful results using a chemical peel.
- The Laser Treatment: The laser treatment can work wonders to reduce the acne scars to a great extent. In some cases (based on the severity), the acne scars are completely removed using the laser therapy. In this procedure, beams of a highly focused light are used that penetrates into the skin to produce the desired results. While a lot of laser options are available (Ablative Resurfacing Laser, Non-Ablative Resurfacing Laser, or Fractionated Laser Resurfacing), the Fractional Laser Resurfacing (Fractional CO2) Laser or Fraxel laser is more effective.
- The Fractional CO2 laser is an ablative procedure whereby CO2 laser is used to create tiny holes throughout the surface of the affected area of the skin (the outer or the epidermal layer of the skin is disrupted in this procedure). This triggers the production collagen and new skin cells in the scarred area.
- The Fraxel laser is non-ablative where the laser is made to pass through the skin surface into the target area without affecting the epidermal layer.
- Derma rollers: Derma roller is very effective for improving the thickness of the epidermis. Apart from acne scars, it also works on spots, wrinkles and other age related skin issues. This in turn improves the skin texture to provide anti-aging benefits.
- MNRF (Micro Needle Radiofrequency): Radiofrequency is used through gold plated sterile needles. This works on the principle of micro needling with heat energy which breaks fibrous bands by coagulation of proteins leading to collagen remodeling. Need 4-8 sitting at a gap of 4-6 weeks for optimal results.
One can also explore the various natural treatments and remedies to deal with the acne scars.
- Coconut oil can be highly effective to reduce the acne scars. All you need is to take a small quantity of the oil, preferably organic virgin coconut oil (about a quarter of a teaspoon). With your fingertips, gently massage the oil on the affected skin area. Unless the oil feels heavy, you don't need to wash it off.
- Aloe vera: The aloe vera comes laden with health benefits. Apply the aloe vera gel (readymade gels or the fresh extracts) and massage it softly on the scarred skin. Wash off after thirty minutes. Regular use of this gel can go a long way to reduce the acne scars.
- Lemon: This is another powerful remedy to deal with acne scars. Just take freshly squeezed lemon juice (1 lemon) in a bowl. With a cotton ball, dab the juice into the scars. Wait till the lemon juice dries completely and then rinse it off with water.
The use of honey, cucumber, baking soda, can also produce fruitful results to reduce the acne scars.
However, it is imporatnt to know that that natural remedies alone cannot give you desired results.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!